Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

3.8

All shades contain: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene, Carbonate, Silica, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol. /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 11/28/2010 8:53:00 PM

HATE, HATE, HATE! If you have dark undereyes DO NOT buy this product!

on 11/2/2010 12:48:00 AM

I am an NC 20 for reference. I have this in the medium shade. It is a light yellow tone which is perfect for me. I use this under my eyes and it works great. It takes VERY little to cover a small area. I apply it with my fingers and it works well. I like this concealer a lot. As far as covering a tattoo I don't really know but I'd assume that it would work well as it can be laid on kind of thick. I use this with the under eye brightener pencil and its a perfect pairing. It is kind of expensive- $23 or so at Sephora and the pencil is $14 but it works! :)

on 10/27/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't have one tattoo - so dont let the name deceive you!; but in a Kat Von D video she used this concealer for under her eyes (and her tattoos). It was amazing the coverage that this gives under eye darkness! It is beautiful and obviosuly very versatile.

I always set the concealer with poweder (Bobbi Brown loose powder) for a matte finish!

I bought the Medium Concealer and it is perfect!

on 10/26/2010 10:35:00 PM

This is a great concealer! Nice consistency, good coverage, long lasting-lightest shade very nice match for my fair skin- I'm pleased.

on 10/10/2010 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far this is my HG concealer along with Benefit's Erase Paste. I got it in a kit with a full-sized TFSI, cream shadow, and eyeshadow for about $30 and it's the smaller version instead of the full size. While I love EP, I like that the Tattoo Concealer comes in a squeezy tube so I can control how much I want to use. I've never really owned a high-end concealer before (other than Benefit's) and while I love EP, the color was a tad bit too dark for my skin and sometimes it'd leave me slightly orangey if I didn't blend it in all the way. Plus, I just wanted to try something else out. I cringed at the $25 price tag, but I figured.. hell, you get what you pay for so I caved in. I bought the "Light" color which I've noticed is a little too light for my skin, but I can still blend it in nicely and sometimes I even use my too-dark EP and it works out nicely! You only need a little bit to cover up the area. I use my concealer for blemishes b/c I have acne-prone skin which is scarred. I also suffer from constant break-outs no matter what. I'm a stressed person I guess. LOL.. Anyways, this works wonders for blemishes and it covers up EVERYTHING! The only thing it didn't work on was my HUGE cystic acne bump, but I didn't expect it to as there's nothing that can make that nasty bugger look good LOL. I just have a skin-colored bump basically. I feel so much more confident knowing that I can actually cover up my acne scars and don't have to look like a nasty hormonal teenager haha. This stuff lasts on me pretty much all day until I get into my extreme oiliness or if I accidentally wipe my face. So far, this is my HG and while the price is a little expensive.. I would repurchase in a heartbeat! Next time I'll go a shade up though and see if that blends in with my skin a little better. :)

on 10/5/2010 2:17:00 PM

This is a GREAT concealer. It does a terrific job of covering under eye darkness, blemishes and hyper-pigmentation from sun damage. I use the Medium. I wear Smashbox Halo Foundation in Light and I'm a 3 (Beige) in Bobbi Brown foundation. I tried the Light, but it was too light, gave an almost blue look under the eyes. When I tried the Medium, it was perfect.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have this in Sand. I'm an NC20-25. This is $25 at Sephora. This is definitely one of the most opaque concealers I've ever used. I've only used it as an eyeprimer or as undereye concealer. I use MUFE Full Coverage concealer for any blemishes.

So far - I haven't found a concealer that won't smudge and smear my mascara and liner under my eyes. This is not an exception. This one is also not doing the job.

A little goes a long way with this concealer, and it might be suitable for a lot of people, but my search for the perfect undereye concealer that doesn't smudge my eye makeup continues!

on 9/14/2010 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this concealer in tan, it's a perfect match for my skin. i am an NC3-35. doesnt cake or look dry under my eyes. i think the coverage is good, a little goes a long way. mine is slightly watery.

on 9/6/2010 7:09:00 AM

My favourite concealer of all time!I've raided department stores and drugstores, from Dior to Maybelline to find the perfect, long-lasting concealer. They usually have oil, rub off or are too dark and pink. This impressive product is waterproof, oil-free, long-lasting, natural-looking and has the perfect neutral shades. I'm very pale yellow and Sand is a perfect match. It doesn't break me out and doesn't rub off on fabric. I do need to add a bit more for dark circles, but it doesn't crease and looks natural. I don't know what I'd do without this trusty product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm a heavily tattooed woman, I admit. I didn't buy this to cover up my tattoo's as I figured because it's supposed to cover tattoo's, it would work wonders on blemishes/redness on my face. And it does!

I only need a very tiny ammount of this to cover everything, and the shade matches my skintone perfectly, for reference I'm an NC10 in winter, NW15 in summer. I actually did try this on some of my tattoo's though, and it covers brilliantly.

The postage cost's alot but, I will buy this again and again! HG product!

Top Rated Kat Von D Products