February 28, 2015 | 1215 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Karlynn

This is a GREAT concealer. It does a terrific job of covering under eye darkness, blemishes and hyper-pigmentation from sun damage. I use the Medium. I wear Smashbox Halo Foundation in Light and I'm a 3 (Beige) in Bobbi Brown foundation. I tried the Light, but it was too light, gave an almost blue look under the eyes. When I tried the Medium, it was perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Sand. I'm an NC20-25. This is $25 at Sephora. This is definitely one of the most opaque concealers I've ever used. I've only used it as an eyeprimer or as undereye concealer. I use MUFE Full Coverage concealer for any blemishes.

So far - I haven't found a concealer that won't smudge and smear my mascara and liner under my eyes. This is not an exception. This one is also not doing the job.

A little goes a long way with this concealer, and it might be suitable for a lot of people, but my search for the perfect undereye concealer that doesn't smudge my eye makeup continues!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Karibear819

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer in tan, it's a perfect match for my skin. i am an NC3-35. doesnt cake or look dry under my eyes. i think the coverage is good, a little goes a long way. mine is slightly watery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

My favourite concealer of all time!I've raided department stores and drugstores, from Dior to Maybelline to find the perfect, long-lasting concealer. They usually have oil, rub off or are too dark and pink. This impressive product is waterproof, oil-free, long-lasting, natural-looking and has the perfect neutral shades. I'm very pale yellow and Sand is a perfect match. It doesn't break me out and doesn't rub off on fabric. I do need to add a bit more for dark circles, but it doesn't crease and looks natural. I don't know what I'd do without this trusty product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a heavily tattooed woman, I admit. I didn't buy this to cover up my tattoo's as I figured because it's supposed to cover tattoo's, it would work wonders on blemishes/redness on my face. And it does!

I only need a very tiny ammount of this to cover everything, and the shade matches my skintone perfectly, for reference I'm an NC10 in winter, NW15 in summer. I actually did try this on some of my tattoo's though, and it covers brilliantly.

The postage cost's alot but, I will buy this again and again! HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by rguffin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this concealer. The best i have ever used. Color matches perfectly with my foundation and skin.
I saw Kat on TV and heard it covers tats, so it must be great on skin to cover redness and blemishes right?
RIGHT!

My tube is half gone and i already have my trip planned to Ulta to buy another.

Can't live without it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this after I saw a post on the MU board by a girl who listed every concealer she had ever used (it was a huge list!) and then recommended this and a concealer by Cargo as the best she had ever used. Since they don't carry Cargo at Sephora anymore I decided to get this, even though I was originally sort of opposed to buying a celebrity-gimmicky line product. But it turns out that this is actually a great product. I don't use this on my tattoos at all and I'd imagine that it would look sort of ridiculous to have a tattoo-shaped blob of concealer on your body, but for undereye circles I'm really glad I read that girl's review and got this. I matched myself to the color Sand which is perfect for me. I like that it's very neutral. It's tacky going on, but this texture is exactly why it stays. I don't set it with powder -- I pat it lightly only on the dark parts of my undereye and then go brush my teeth, then I wipe off the excess that has gathered in the little lines under my eye (it's bound to happen). This is usually the only time I ever have to fix up this concealer, unless my undereye area is especially dry one day and I get creasing when I smile or laugh. It's essential that you apply some sort of cream under your eye or this stuff is going to dry out your undereye area and make it look worse like most products that are meant to stay for a long time tend to do. But if you apply correctly, this stuff is amazing. I would recommend it to anyone with dark circles. For reference, I don't use it anywhere but my undereye circles as I use Murad's blemish concealer for any spots.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this as a sample from sephora in almond. it's one of the worse concealers ive ever tried. it casted a gray hue under my super dark under eye darkness.. i have to use other concealers to mix and blend a usable shade. alone, it doesnt seem to give opaque coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:43:00 AM More reviews by fittobetied

I really like this stuff...a little goes a long way! I use it for under the eye and around the nose....finish with Studio Fix and it is perfect!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by InCognito1223

I don't see why all the negative comments. I love that it's a thick concealer. You only need a dab and it's buildable. So far after trying tons of other concealers this one is at the top of my list.....I also like Jane @ Walmart but, I believe it's been discontinued.