Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

3.8

All shades contain: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene, Carbonate, Silica, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol. /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

I got a sample of this product at work because I had some areas that needed extra coverage and hated layering so much foundation over it. I tried it in Almond and it was the perfect match to my skin tone. It covers so well, A LOT BETTER THEN EXPECTED, and stays all day. :]

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome product! I have been using this for my under eye circles for a few months now. My main problem with other concealers as well as foundations is that the color match is horrible. I end up with oompa loompa skin, or I look like a ghost. The color match is absolutely PERFECT for my skin. I use it in Medium and it's amazinggg! It goes on so smooth and you need very little product. I can see this stuff lasting for over a year. When I smile, I tend to lift my cheeks which creates these lines under my eyes, which are only made worse by makeup. This stuff doesn't budge. It stays on longer than my foundation. I don't really use this on blemishes though just because the texture seems more well suited for under the eyes. All in all I LOVE this produce and wish I had found it sooner! If only Kat Von D made foundations :(

I am always on the lookout for a new concealer in hopes of finding my HG. I hate to be the one to bring the rating down but this did not work for me at all. While at Sephora I had a MUA apply Sand to one undereye, and Light to the other and was told that Sand was the better of the two at concealing my brown undereye area, as the Light shade had a pink undertone. In-store it seemed a bit cakey and although not completely convinced it was working well, I purchased it anyway.

It faded tremendously and what remained had settled into my fine lines. My undereyes appeared very dry, and pasty looking. I removed the concealer, moisturized well and let the moisturizer sit for a good 10 minutes before trying the concealer again. Same results as before but this time not as dry. I really wanted to love this, as it was creamy and easy to blend and very well pigmented but this does not have enough staying power for my combo/oily skin and really emphasizes my extremely fine lines. I think I need something lighter in both texture and consistency.

I am obsessed with this concealer! I have tried everything to hide my under eye circles. This works miracles. It is thick so you have to blend it immediately. I use a concealer brush to apply and then blend the rest in with my finger. I do not have acne so I do not know how it works for that. But for under eye circles it is a MUST!

Awesome. Expensive but awesome.

Saved my LIFE. I had gigantic cystic red acne right before an interview, but a few tiny dabs of this with some finishing power foundation completely made my face look completely flawless. My friends who had heard me complain about my acne were asking "What pimples?"

Formulation is so creamy and easy to apply but thick enough to conceal. A small dab will go a long way, allowing you to use a tube for a long time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This hides anything. ANYTHING. Need I say more?

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

After hearing so much about this concealer, I finally gave in to trying it out. I've been using my MAC Studio Finish in NW25 (lighter than my regular skin) for my dark circles and was hitting pan, so it was time for a new one. Turns out, I LOVE IT. I usually ALWAYS use my Bobbi Brown Corrector under ALL my concealers, including the MAC one. I used it again under my Kat Von D one, worked wonders! But then I tried it again WITHOUT it, and it STILL worked so well! BIG PLUS in my book. The fact that I can use this without a corrector has made me so happy, especially since I'm running very low on my corrector and I don't wanna spend on a new one. This is also very long lasting, unlike all my other past concealers, a bit worn out by night. And and and, I feel like it looks so good when taking pictures with flash! Usually when I use concealer without my corrector my under eyes look horrid. Not with this baby! Love love love. LOVE.

This concealer applies on very matte. It is medium to full coverage. I don't personally use it to cover tattoos but I have used it for under eye circles and blemishes.

I find that it covers well but has a very 'dull' look to it. I usually tap a light-reflecting concealer overtop of it to help it blend better with the rest of my skin. It also acts well as a base/primer.

The concealer is suitable for warm skin toned people, as it has a fairly prominent yellow tint to it.

I would re-purchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I've only had this for a couple months and omgoodness, this stuff is amazing. I have a little bit of redness on my cheeks and this concealer works wonders! I think I got one shade lighter so it brightens my skin up. It covers my slight dark circles fantastically and I don't even wear foundation sometimes.
Only thing, if I don't moisturize well, it emphasizes some of my flakiness. That is the only downside. This is not a HG product but I'll definitely be buying this again :)

Top Rated Kat Von D Products