Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

3.8

All shades contain: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene, Carbonate, Silica, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol. /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 12/6/2010 1:25:00 PM

This is a great concealer! Such good consistency. i got this in shade: Tan. Until recently i had been using MAC Studio Finish Concelar, and it just didnt last all day. KVD Concealer lasts All day, looks very natural and is very buildable if you need more coverage. Price $25 at Sephora. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
ps - it tends to get a little dry for under eyes, if you apply a moisturizer right before it should take care of the problem. Works great for me!

on 11/28/2010 8:53:00 PM

HATE, HATE, HATE! If you have dark undereyes DO NOT buy this product!

on 11/2/2010 12:48:00 AM

I am an NC 20 for reference. I have this in the medium shade. It is a light yellow tone which is perfect for me. I use this under my eyes and it works great. It takes VERY little to cover a small area. I apply it with my fingers and it works well. I like this concealer a lot. As far as covering a tattoo I don't really know but I'd assume that it would work well as it can be laid on kind of thick. I use this with the under eye brightener pencil and its a perfect pairing. It is kind of expensive- $23 or so at Sephora and the pencil is $14 but it works! :)

on 10/27/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't have one tattoo - so dont let the name deceive you!; but in a Kat Von D video she used this concealer for under her eyes (and her tattoos). It was amazing the coverage that this gives under eye darkness! It is beautiful and obviosuly very versatile.

I always set the concealer with poweder (Bobbi Brown loose powder) for a matte finish!

I bought the Medium Concealer and it is perfect!

on 10/26/2010 10:35:00 PM

This is a great concealer! Nice consistency, good coverage, long lasting-lightest shade very nice match for my fair skin- I'm pleased.

on 10/10/2010 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far this is my HG concealer along with Benefit's Erase Paste. I got it in a kit with a full-sized TFSI, cream shadow, and eyeshadow for about $30 and it's the smaller version instead of the full size. While I love EP, I like that the Tattoo Concealer comes in a squeezy tube so I can control how much I want to use. I've never really owned a high-end concealer before (other than Benefit's) and while I love EP, the color was a tad bit too dark for my skin and sometimes it'd leave me slightly orangey if I didn't blend it in all the way. Plus, I just wanted to try something else out. I cringed at the $25 price tag, but I figured.. hell, you get what you pay for so I caved in. I bought the "Light" color which I've noticed is a little too light for my skin, but I can still blend it in nicely and sometimes I even use my too-dark EP and it works out nicely! You only need a little bit to cover up the area. I use my concealer for blemishes b/c I have acne-prone skin which is scarred. I also suffer from constant break-outs no matter what. I'm a stressed person I guess. LOL.. Anyways, this works wonders for blemishes and it covers up EVERYTHING! The only thing it didn't work on was my HUGE cystic acne bump, but I didn't expect it to as there's nothing that can make that nasty bugger look good LOL. I just have a skin-colored bump basically. I feel so much more confident knowing that I can actually cover up my acne scars and don't have to look like a nasty hormonal teenager haha. This stuff lasts on me pretty much all day until I get into my extreme oiliness or if I accidentally wipe my face. So far, this is my HG and while the price is a little expensive.. I would repurchase in a heartbeat! Next time I'll go a shade up though and see if that blends in with my skin a little better. :)

on 10/5/2010 2:17:00 PM

This is a GREAT concealer. It does a terrific job of covering under eye darkness, blemishes and hyper-pigmentation from sun damage. I use the Medium. I wear Smashbox Halo Foundation in Light and I'm a 3 (Beige) in Bobbi Brown foundation. I tried the Light, but it was too light, gave an almost blue look under the eyes. When I tried the Medium, it was perfect.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have this in Sand. I'm an NC20-25. This is $25 at Sephora. This is definitely one of the most opaque concealers I've ever used. I've only used it as an eyeprimer or as undereye concealer. I use MUFE Full Coverage concealer for any blemishes.

So far - I haven't found a concealer that won't smudge and smear my mascara and liner under my eyes. This is not an exception. This one is also not doing the job.

A little goes a long way with this concealer, and it might be suitable for a lot of people, but my search for the perfect undereye concealer that doesn't smudge my eye makeup continues!

on 9/14/2010 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this concealer in tan, it's a perfect match for my skin. i am an NC3-35. doesnt cake or look dry under my eyes. i think the coverage is good, a little goes a long way. mine is slightly watery.

on 9/6/2010 7:09:00 AM

My favourite concealer of all time!I've raided department stores and drugstores, from Dior to Maybelline to find the perfect, long-lasting concealer. They usually have oil, rub off or are too dark and pink. This impressive product is waterproof, oil-free, long-lasting, natural-looking and has the perfect neutral shades. I'm very pale yellow and Sand is a perfect match. It doesn't break me out and doesn't rub off on fabric. I do need to add a bit more for dark circles, but it doesn't crease and looks natural. I don't know what I'd do without this trusty product.

Top Rated Kat Von D Products