July 28, 2014 | 949 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by countdrunkula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing brush for the price! I would definitely repurchase if I lost this little one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by nmiles1016

I'm new to makeup, so I researched a ton of foundation application methods before trying this brush. So glad I did! It's awesome! I use less foundation than with a sponge, & the coverage is great. Looks airbrushed. It did take a few times to get used to it & to learn. Definitely recommend this, just bought one for my mom. And such a great deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by JordynLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for either liquid or powder foundation. It's so dense and soft, by far the best brush they make. PLUS it's only $3!!! Wouldn't hurt to try it out

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by aznflower101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought another one of these and it seems less dense and the handle is shorter. Still very lovely

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by thegirlwiththeredpurse

I use this brush to put on my liquid foundation and occasionally for powder. It's a very soft, sleek looking brush. What I find remarkable about this particular brush is that it doesn't absorb my foundation into it's bristles. Most of my foundation and stippling brushes absorb my liquid foundation resulting in wasted product. This isn't the case with this little gem. It applies my foundation evenly and leaves me looking smooth and flawless. I would and have recommended to friends and family

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by KimMonroe

I LOVE this Brush. I use it for Liquid and Powder. It works wonderful for either. I had this Brush for 2 Years before it fell apart which is amazing for it only having been $3. I immediately bought 2 more. I have expensive MAC Brushes, Sigma Brushes & just regular Brushes from here & there, but I find myself picking up this one ALWAYS. It's pretty Soft and it stays Soft after washing unlike a lot of other Brushes I've had. You really can't go wrong for $3 with this Brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I am blown away by this brush and I am pretty picky! I was about to fork out close to $40 for a Jane Iredale Handi brush to apply her pure pressed powder base (the best mineral powder ever) and then I happened to be at Target, checked out some eyeshadow brushes and spotted this gem. I took it out of the package, and was impressed with how soft yet dense the brush was and figured what the heck for $3.00.. I am so glad I saw this! It works awesome for applying my pressed mineral foundation/powder. The brushes are so soft, but it grabs a lot of powder to apply. LOVE IT. Would definitely recommend, best $3.00 purchase from a drug store/Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Mford11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is so great for both wet and dry products. It glides the foundation on so well, blends, and overall makes your face look flawless. The bristles are super soft but the top is flat. Its purpose is really for powder, and it really does pick up so much powder even from a pressed powder. SO, definetely a great tool to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mibrown18

Excellent brush. I use it to blend out my foundation even though that's not necessarily the purpose of the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by wintergrace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This brush is quite a steal, both in quality and price. For $3 CND, you really can not go wrong. In the 3 months that I have been using this brush, I believe that it is comparable to other brand-name brushes for a fraction of the cost. The hair fibres are fantastic for both wet/dry products, but I tend to use this mainly for liquid foundation. It gives an amazing airbrushed look. I also really appreciate that elf uses animal friendly synthetic hair fibres in their brushes, as I am a conscious makeup shopper. The quality of synthetics have really improved over the years in my opinion, and I think that elf makes some really nice ones- including this one.

Pros:

* Synthetic hair. I love that elf does not test or use animal products in any of their products anymore.
* The shape of this brush really is designed to blend in foundation without streaks and doesn't waste product.
* The hairs are very packed and the handle has a nice weight.
* The handle is black with a demi-matte finish. The ferrel is a shiny black metal, and is sturdy.
* No noticeable shedding after 3 months with regular washing (soap and water).

Cons:

* Washing may require more effort because of the synthetic hair, and may take more time to dry.
* Probably will not last years like a quality brush (like a Mac) but will last you as long as you take care of it.

*Just a Tip for Canadian girls who want the great deals*

I recommend checking out their website- as I have not seen it in Target or other stores... yet! Usually elf ALWAYS has weekly deals, and usually shipping is discounted if you spend over $25. I don't think I've ever spent more than $7 on shipping. It's also very quick- about 4-5 business days.