August 23, 2014 | 1003 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great brush for foundation and powder etc. the bristles are soft and it moderately dense. It's great to apply light powder to control my shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Marquesooo

LOVELOVELOVE THIS BRUSH. I have three right now. But I use it mostly for my foundation as a flat-top brush rather than a power brush. It definitely disperses my foundation around my face evenly no matter how I use the brush. (stippling or circle motions) It's quite a soft brush as well and it's pretty to look at. As for powder use, definitely works as well! I use it for my finishing powder, but I definitely prefer it as a foundation brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I love this brush. I saw a review for it on YouTube and decided to try it out for myself. For the price, it is great! It is very soft, and the bristles do not poke your face like other low-cost brushes sometimes do. I would totally buy this again. It is easy to hold and not too heavy, and it blends liquid foundation perfectly. Some people claim that the brush quality is better than a Sigma brush. My only complaint is that after a while the handle became loose and it felt like it was going to fall off from the brush part. I taped it and now it is fine, and because of the price I don't mind. Plus, if it broke I would just go get a new one because it was only $3! Try out this product. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This is my go to brush for foundation!!!! I have never found anything that gives me the flawless foundation application that this brush does. Seriously, I've tried other foundation brushes, my beauty blender, sponges, hands..... Nothing works like this $3 gem!!!! It also works well for applying mineral foundation, or lightly dusting setting powder. Great brush, and it's easy on the wallet!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own two of these brushes. I'm not even sure why I purchased two, but I did. Maybe it was because I loved the first one so much that owning a second just seemed like the right thing to do!
LOVE. I use this to buff in BB creams and foundations and it leaves such a gorgeous, airbrushed finish. I don't use it much for powders - I prefer a kabuki brush for that, but for liquids and creams, this brush is fantastic.
It's also great for applying cream blushes and highlighters.
The hairs are a super-soft synthetic material, which is why they stand up so well to use with liquid products.
And the price. WHOA NELLY! I paid $3 for this baby. THREE BUCKS, MAN!
I may gift some ELF brushes to friends this year for b-days and holidays because they really are life-changing. I was using horrible application practices prior to getting the lot of ELF brushes and they are all so multi-use and soft and lovely.
Way to go, ELF!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

My favorite brush out of all the brushes i own! Its flat top allows me to tap on my powder foundation and buff it into my skin to give it a natural finish and I use this brush along side my powder everyday for when I wear makeup. Love this for applying my blush as well and buffing it to make my blush look more natural and blended. :) Also, it's pretty soft and smooth and doesnt scratch my skin! For the price, you honestly cannot go wrong with this brush. Every time I run into elf brushes, this is always the first one I look out for!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Hudde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I seriously don't understand the hype about this brush. Yes, it's soft, average quality and sleek, but i just never find myself reaching for this. I don't like it for foundation, since it leaves my skin really streaky, and I don't like this for powder because i find that its hard to get an even coverage with this since it doesn't glide over the skin in a comfortable way.

If you want an amazing inexpensive brush for you face powder - go for the Elf studio complexion brush instead, which applies powder a lot more evenly an glides like a dream over you skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jesjes0090

I am very disappointed with the brush. The handle fell off pretty fast and I didnt get it wet. I don't know if I got a bad one but this has happened to another studio brush I brought from elf too. I didn't like it for foundation much actually and it was ok for powder,but I wouldn't buy it again because of the handle issue.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is hands down the best brush for applying liquid foundation... i will NEVER be without it! i used to use ecotools rectractable foundation brush or sonia kashuk pointed foundation brush..and i didnt realize how much of my foundation was being absorbed by the bristles. i was going through foundation so fast, and also it took me a long time to apply my foundation with those brushes. with the elf brush, the foundation actually goes on my face instead of getting stuck on the brush. therefore i save product and time..also the brush is easier to clean. this is the only brush i will use from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by primpednpink

I've had my Elf powder brush for about a year now- it is my go-to for applying my powder to set my foundation. I have also used it to blend foundation when my other face brushes are dirty and it works great for that too. I also use it after I apply bronzer/blush to soften and diffuse the color. It's super soft, washes up well and doesn't shed. I'm makeup junkie but I refuse to spend a lot of money on expensive brushes, so at $3 this is something you should definitely invest in.