E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Picks up and distributes my powder flawlessly and has soft bristles that don't scratch my face. Love it. One of ELF's best brushes. I ordered this online at ELF and the darn thing came dented! But the brush works wonders. I have also tried using it with a liquid foundation and find it works pretty good for that as well. For a website that charges $7 for shipping, you'd think they would pack their stuff better. Lucky that I had a free shipping code.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This brush is pure perfection. I love it soooo much.
I don't know how I ever applied my liquid foundation without this little gem, it buffs it in seamlessly without any streaks within seconds. It's SO good. Especially for the price.
Has never shed on me and I wash this brush quite a bit as I do use it everyday for my foundation.
I've also used it with powder and cream foundation and it's JUST SO DARN GOOD I JUST CAN'T EVEN DO IT JUSTICE
Seriously. Buy it. You've got nothing to lose.

on 10/8/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this brush! It says it's a powder brush but I use it for liquid foundation. It's dense. The handle is nice. Buffs in my foundation effortlessly. It doesn't shed. And it's only $3 at target. I love this brush! !!

on 10/3/2013 12:01:00 AM

I'm giving this a 2. I like the handle, and the flat top. I I use this for applying blush.However, am I the only one who experienced mounds of hair coming out? I mean like fingers full of hair...3 times!Will not repurchase... I'd cough up the money for something that won't start balding

on 9/29/2013 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this brush!!! It's one of the cheapest I've ever bought but its also the most versatile and greatest brushes I've ever used! Love it!!

on 9/27/2013 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This brush is definitely a winner! I picked one up at few months from Target ($3.00) and haven't thought about buying any other brush. Its dense, doesn't shed and stays firm. Great buy.

on 9/25/2013 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This brush is great! It has never shed on me. It gives my foundation a flawless finish. Plus it's inexpensive, only $3! You can't go wrong with that. Definitely recommend it for beginners/everyone!

on 9/24/2013 8:30:00 PM

Love this brush. Use it for my foundation. Doesn't shed. Can't say enough good thinks about this little gem!

on 9/19/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

You can't go wrong with this brush. I'm sure everyone knows about the Sigma F80 brush. Well, this is the perfect dupe for the Sigma F80 brush and it's only $3!

It gives you a flawless look. What I like to do is dot my face with my favorite CC cream, spray the brush with a moisturizing spray or mist (I use Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray) and blend. This brush does a good job on blending your makeup into your skin.

I own both this and the Sigma F80 brush. This brush is definitely worth buying!

on 9/18/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I like this brush a lot. So freaking versatile! I use it for pretty much everything when I 'm in a rush: powder, blush sometimes foundation.It feels really soft on the skin and the best thing: no shedding. that's some well spent money

Popular Makeup Brushes