September 20, 2014 | 1527 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Excellent tool for the price you pay. It is synthetic and works well for applying both powder and liquid products. I use it mostly either with MAC MSFN or liquid water-based foundations (MAC Face & Body / MUFE Face & Body). Does a wonderful job with product application and blending. Saves a lot of time since the brush is fairly big.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by neuronshots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing brush. I applied Revlon colorstay in liquid on my friend using her new Elf flat powder brush which I suggested her to get since she was just starting out with makeup brushes (never tried it myself though). Stippled the product using this brush...oh wow! Beautiful finish. I was in awe. I was always staring at her skin. Can't beat the price too. Definitely plenty of uses, including setting powder. Great with cream, liquid and powder. Just can't beat it. Never underestimate ELF.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

This brush is amazing. And its only ONLY 3$!!!!Most dense buffing brushes cost at least over 10$ and above. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think even the sigma flat top kabuki is 16$. This brush is SOOO soft, dense, and blend my foundation and powder flawlessly. Another tip is you can also use it for bronzer. You can just put bronzer to the side if the brush( not the flat part) and it applies it SOOO smooth and absolutely beautiful. I can't stop raving bout this brush honesty, it's soooooo AMAZING!! I love it so much, that ill buy it even if its priced 10$ over. Also,this brush is pretty easy to find. Next time you visit target, PLEASE pick up this brush. It's that amazing:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by xxtouchtheskyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It is my personal belief that with foundations and brushes, in order for them to work, you must find what works for you. Saying this, I lost this brush about a year ago and decided to try out the real techniques expert face brush. But for the past couple of months, liquid foundation wasn't sitting quite right on my skin, and now I know why! Wrong brush! So I repurchased this brush and discovered that the application of the foundation is just as important as the foundation itself!

I use this product to stipple liquid foundation on. It is a great brush because the bristles don't pick up too much product, and it allows it to be buffed and stippled on gently onto the skin. It also allows coverage to be built upon in certain places without being too much. Love it!

The pros: It's cheap, soft and give great application

The only con is that there can be quite a bit of shedding when you wash it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by cocorawr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before I bought my Real Techniques Powder Brush, I used this for my Alima mineral foundation and it worked wonderfully. Good coverage, good quality, and soft bristles. I accidentally got water in the metal part while washing it, so the glue came undone and the handle broke. The replacement I got was, unfortunately, already broken when I took it out of the package at home. Had to make another trip to return it, and that's when I decided to try Real Techniques. This (E.L.F.) brush is really dense, so it picks up a lot of product and buffers it well, but it takes a little longer to rinse the soap out and to dry than other brushes. Overnight is usually the best option. I'm still using Real Techniques brushes currently, but this was a really, really good brush, especially for the price! Try it; you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Amazing powder brush, even and flawless. I have only tried 2 powder brushes in the past, this $3 ELF powder brush, and a $55 Lancome #1 powder brush. As far as I can tell, they are comparable, so this is one case where $3 can be just as useful as $55. I wish I had discovered it sooner. And to be honest, i feel more comfortable using/washing a $3 product on a daily basis than the $55 one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Ariana4091

I got this brush mainly because it was crazy cheap ($3) and it looked very soft. The packaging is very convenient but I do recommend washing the brush before you use it because the packaging is openable so you don't know what dirty hands have touched it. As for the brush itself, best brush I own hands down . No shedding no fluffing no nothing!! Soft and dense... I LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Joeleam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush totally blew me away as far as quality goes. It's very soft, affordable, looks nice (in my opinion), and barely sheds.
Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by martini8787

Everyone needs this brush and lucky enough everyone can afford this brush! I can use it with liquid, cream and you guessed it powder. You can blend really well with this brush too. The only thing I would suggest is when you are picking up product with this brush use a light hand other wise you may pick up too much. GET IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really a great, inexpensive brush...and it is so soft! I find myself reaching for this one some of my other more expensive face and powder brushes every day.