September 2, 2014 | 1819 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite bronzers. It retails for $28 and it comes in a cute little box. The bronzer is a light matte brown. I love this because I'm pretty fair and it never looks orange. The finish looks gorgeous and I feel like this could work for a lot of people, because it is a nice brown color that you can contour and/or bronze with. The reason why I knocked down one star is that I find it's not the easiest to blend, and sometimes if I don't use my beauty blender to blend it, it can look slightly muddy and unnatural. Other than that, it's a great bronzer that I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I love this Bronzer! Probably one of my favorites! It is a nice deep brown color and does not come off orange at all! It stays on for a while and blends very nicely! It's perfect for contouring and a little added color to the face! I would recommend this bronzer to anyone and everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Jamie114

This is AWESOME! I have fair skin and I have horrible luck with bronzers. Either they're sparkly, orange, or are way too dark for me. This however looks so natural and it is matte. I don't know what else to say besides the fact this is the best bronzer ever! I definitely recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've heard tons of amazing things about this bronzer and it seems to be the HG bronzer for a lot of beauty bloggers on YouTube. However, I am quite disappointed with it.

Let's forget about the price first. I have NC30 skin and this is hardly visible on me. The MUA told me it was normal that you could barely see it on your face, yet I don't think it completely makes sense since I've tried other bronzers and they appear on my face normally.

Maybe it's just my skin color :( If you have lighter skin tone then I guess you can still go for it because I know a lot of people love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by sarahleia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had the most terrible luck with bronzers. With my skin being fair and neutral, most turn orange on me immediately. Hoola is different. The color you see is the color you get on your skin. It is a neutral brown with no orange in it. The product seems to stay on my face well and i can use the same box for a long time. There seems to be a lot of product in that small packaging. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a matte bronzer perfect for contouring a fair to medium complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ayevalen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the mini size of this from benefit 'tan about town' and I'm quite satisfied about the result. It looks really natural (does not have shimmer; i hate shimmers), it does not break out on me and it sits quite well on my oily skin. however, the price is brutally pricey for college students like me lol so I think I'd go for a dupe...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by mayyybel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. A tad pricey... also make sure you ditch that brush that comes along with it and use a proper sloped brush,u can get a cheap contouring brush from Sigma. I struggled with the application initially but after watching some youtube tutorials, this looks beautiful on my. I have medium colored skin ( NW25 ) for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Purhcased this as I ran out of my MAC bronzer and heard good things about this. It is quite expensive for the amount you get and the square box is not very good. Would prefer a large compact for a bigger bronzer brush.

The brush it comes with is no good for this product. It gets too much on it and doesn't distribute it properly.

The colour is good for my pale skin provided I use it sparingly. Its is matte and non shimmery so looks quite natural on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by hotdg77

The overall quality of this is amazing, I am quite medium-fair cool skin toned and this gives me the options of either contouring or having a natural bronzed look. It is a true matte formula, and I'm so happy I splurged on this because imo this is quite pricey for 8g of product. Nevertheless, I highly recommend this product for fairer skin tones as well when applied with a light hand. The packaging is cute but could be improved. The brush that comes with it is handy for travelling and is soft enough for blending but not for actually applying the bronzer to the face. I love that the colour of it is just right and generally universal, I can see why several beauty gurus on youtube rave about this, it's just so amazing! Definitely do not regret purchasing this! My new favourite bronzer :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

gave in to the cute packaging and all the raving about this product. i have fair skin and i love this. this is suitable for light to medium skin tones - for fair skinned people, i recommend you use a lighter hand when first applying this bronzer, and layer it up to the desired intensity. i don't find this too dark for my skin, and i like to use it around the perimeter of my face for a nice sun-kissed glow, and slightly contour my cheek bones with it with a heavier hand.

expensive product but good quality and the amount of product you get is well worth it (i've had this for a year, this is my only bronzer and there is still hardly a dent in it).