BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 12/4/2013 3:11:00 AM

Love this bronzer. It's great for contouring as well, and suits oily skin when used as a bronzer because it is matte. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. Not a big fan of the packaging, but I can live with it. Great product overall.

on 11/23/2013 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm tanned perhaps NC35 MAC and I think this is the best contour powder ever. I got this as part of the Xmas 2013 gift sets and my skepticism was quickly allayed when I put it on on the line from my ear to my mouth. Perfect colour, and no, its not too orangey at all. Its the perfect colour for naturally tanned girls in terms of bronzing. I went out and got a full sized one as back up so thats how good it is.

on 11/16/2013 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my all-time favorite bronzer. I use this to bronze up my skin, add warmth and dimension, contour, and I even love to use this as an eyeshadow (in the crease and on the lower lash line). I have fair skin and this bronzer doesn't make me look orange or dirty or any of the other negative things I've encountered with bronzer. It's amazing! This bronzer is very neutral in tone. It doesn't have any of the those orange, red, or super dark undertones that most bronzers have. I highly recommend this product.

on 11/12/2013 11:23:00 AM

This bronzer would definitely be better suited to darker skintones. I am very fair, and this bronzer made my skin look dirty. I'll give it another shot in the summertime, when I have more of a tan.
The packaging is the cutest though.

on 11/11/2013 2:40:00 PM

I love this bronzer, great for an olive skin. This is my go to bronzer in the summer time, in the winter my skin goes a lot lighter and drier so I tend to use chanel soliel de tan. I think hola makes your skin look clearer than it actually is, it has no shimmer which makes it very natural and can be worn on its own.

on 11/11/2013 5:50:00 AM

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The colour is matte and a super nice brown which is great for contouring. This product can be blended out really easily. I love this product and would definitely repurchase it!

on 11/9/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have fair-light skin and this bronzer was very orange and fake looking on my skin. The packaging wasn't the best either I found it difficult to get the product out and you also get way to much product on the brush then end up wasting a lot of it by tapping off the excess. I think this product would be best for someone of a darker skin tone but defiantly not fair-light.

on 11/6/2013 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Very nice bronzer, I use this as a contour mostly to bring out my cheekbones. I love that it's matte and the product lasts forever. There aren't too many truly matte bronzers that actually look realistic and thankfully, this one does on my NC20-25 skin. In the summer my skin is NC30ish and this still shows up well.

It seems to last pretty much all through a normal workday (applied at 7am, home by 7pm) with some minor fading but I don't know of anything that would last that long unless it was spray paint, hah!

Not much else to say that hasn't been said - it's a great shade and works well. Packaging leaves something to be desired (with the flip top box) but it is cute, just not the best in my purse.

I would repurchase.

on 11/5/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I received this bronzer in a swap last year and I will admit, I had no idea what to expect. I read reviews, saw a lot of YouTube videos and gurus mentioning this but I still had no idea... Until the day I used it.. Omg! Where has this been all my life!?!?! It's perfect, matte, no shimmer and works well with my nc42 skin tone in the summer (when I'm tanned) and winter (when I'm pale) months .. I use it to contour cheek bones and my temples and then buff it out with a kabuki and it always looks natural and not too dark or anything. I love this stuff and it's my holy grail bronzer at the moment

on 11/5/2013 10:53:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I've been using this bronzer for the past two months. I am NC30 for reference. This works really well with my skintone. It's flat with no glitter or sheen to it. I would call it a rusty brown bronzer and It works well for contouring. Honestly, prior to this I was using one by too faced and I found it to be overwhelming with all the glitter. I am not against glitter, but it seems like most products nowadays have glitter making your face a disco ball. So, whenever possible I opt for products with no glitter and I have an illuminator I can dust over whenever I feel like being a little more glory. So if you are looking for a matte bronzer this is the one! The shade is pretty buildable and should work for a lot of skintones, I would suggest trying it at Sephora, Ulta or your local department store (most department stores carry benefit).

Popular Bronzers