BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

Love this bronzes year-round

on 12/23/2013 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I got this bronzer from a "Little Love Potions" kit by Benefit that contains several deluxe sample sizes of their best-selling products. Hoola bronzer was in the kit, which is one of the reasons I bought it, as I've always wanted to try it. I LOVE IT! The color pay off is fabulous, the consistency is so smooth it's almost creamy, and it blends like a dream! It's perfect to contour with or to just warm up your skintone. It looks so natural! I will eventually purchase the full-size. For reference, I'm NC25/Santa Fe.

on 12/21/2013 8:10:00 PM

This bronzer works so well with pale skin and can be built up to work with medium skin tones. It goes on smoothly and blends like a dream. No fake orange tones or shimmer here! I just wish Benefit would change their packaging for blush and bronzer. It isn't very sturdy.

on 12/20/2013 6:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this bronzer. I have been using it for a couple of months and it beats the NARS Laguna bronzer any day! It does not look orange at all and you can build it up so it can give you a really nice tanned look to your skin. I am about a NC20 right now and it still gives me the perfect amount of colour. I just wished the packaging was better though as I find it a little annoying.

on 12/18/2013 1:21:00 PM

Love this product but hate the packaging, so cheap and uncomfortable.

on 12/16/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best contour bronzer I've ever used! Perfect shade, is suitable for a wide variety if skin tones. It's not cakey and it's not orange. Classic benefit box packaging is always nice and I do use the brush that comes with it. One box of this would last me maybe 9\10 months so it is fairly good value for money.

on 12/16/2013 3:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I received this product in a gift bag along with a few other Benefit products. It was a Beach Bronze Goddess type gift bag with a gold liner, bronzer, mascara etc.
I have tried Hoola a few times. It is beautiful and matte and I love Benefit products. However, Hoola does not work for me. It has been one of those items in my vanity that I struggle with because I feel that "Well, maybe I am using it all wrong", it gets great reviews, everyone else seems to like it. Unfortunately, It doesn't work for me it goes on my skin heavy and it leaves an uneven look that I do not appreciate. It just doesn't cut the mustard for me. . I know Hoola is HG status for many. For reference, I adore NARS Laguana and Physicians Formula Bronzers as well as Guerlain.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have fair to medium skin (NC20, Laura Mercier Real Sand) and I've always been cautious when it comes to bronzers. I haven't really tried many before and I was scared this would be far too dark for me, but its great! I use it to contour and it works wonders. Its matt and doesn't look orange nor muddy. I'm so glad I gave this a try, I use it all the time now.

on 12/4/2013 3:11:00 AM

Love this bronzer. It's great for contouring as well, and suits oily skin when used as a bronzer because it is matte. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. Not a big fan of the packaging, but I can live with it. Great product overall.

on 11/23/2013 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm tanned perhaps NC35 MAC and I think this is the best contour powder ever. I got this as part of the Xmas 2013 gift sets and my skepticism was quickly allayed when I put it on on the line from my ear to my mouth. Perfect colour, and no, its not too orangey at all. Its the perfect colour for naturally tanned girls in terms of bronzing. I went out and got a full sized one as back up so thats how good it is.

Popular Bronzers