July 28, 2014 | 1060 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mikk524

This mascara works very well for me, i have short and thin lashes and it still gives the dramatic look i love. But be careful buying, the good stuff has the purple writing on the bottle, the one with orange writing is not nearly as good.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kurtsblainey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in a whim and with my friends recommendation but i was thoroughly disappointed.I mean it does work fairly well like i'd give it a 3.It gives nicely volume and acceptable amount of length,BUT i noticed after using it a coupla times a LOT more lash-fallout,i mean my lashes were falling down like goddam GoT characters.
sigh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

One of my hg mascaras! A really amazing mascara that lengthens, volumizes, thickens... Delivers the whole package! Dont know why I didnt write a review a long time ago! I have about 4 mascaras that i LOVEEE and this is my #2 behind Benefit Theyre Real. I really recommend this to anyone and everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by chelzeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found the application a bit thin as I like big thick lashes, but yeah I guess it did its job!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

This is my favorite drug store mascara. Nothing beats my HG of Buxom's Buxom Lash mascara but this is a worthy substitute in a pinch. I like the consistency of the formula and the awesome volume it gives me. It does have a very full, bushy brush which can be difficult to control if you're not careful. It also can cause some clumps but it's definitely not as bad compared to many others, and it's nothing a mascara comb can't fix. It doesn't add much length but that's okay because that's not what I'm particularly interested in. It does also seem to dry out faster than other mascaras but that seems to be a common problem with drugstore brands. Like I said, it isn't my HG but it works well if I realized I've forgotten my mascara when traveling or need a quick replacement before I can reorder Buxom Lash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I am on my second tube of this mascara. This is the mascara I can always depend on to give my lashes amazing volume and not flake all day. just a great mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by biancavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried switching to this product after falling in love with the Falsies mascara because I wanted to see if there were better ones in the market.
Having short-medium asian eyelashes that naturally go straight down, I found the mascara wand too big. I don't really have much complaints about the formula, I don't think it's too thick or made my eyelashes clump together, I just didn't like the wand.
It was too big for my eyelashes and because of that, it couldn't hold a curl after using my HG shu uemura eyelash curler.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mc808913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Immediately clumps my lashes together, and gives it an ugly chunky look. the worst mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by lfantu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product wasn't terrible. It somewhat provided volume & length to my already-long lashes, but there were downsides. To start with, it does give clumps! And the mascara is so watery and strange-smelling. I always have to curl my eyelashes again after applying but I have to wait like 5 minutes for the liquid to dry. It's messy and smells awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was okay. I like the lash blast ones better. It is good at de-clumping(?) your lashes and spreading them out evenly. It does hold up curls well. But I think I'll stick with my lash blast for my go to drug store mascara.