Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Mica, talc, PEG-10 Dimenthicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenyl, Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Cyclohexacyloxane, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbitan Sesquileate, Silver Oxide, Propylene, Carbonate, Parfum (fragrance), Methylparaben, Fagus Sylvatica Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, [+/- CI 77891 )titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 7/23/2014 11:18:00 AM

I know this is HG for a lot of people, but I just don't feel it. The coverage is average at best and I was surprised at how watery and thin the formula was. It actually oxidized and turned orange-y only after 2 hours of application, and it slid around and became blotchy at the end of the day, even after setting with powder and on a non-humid summer day. I have tried to use it with all sorts of different applicators - stippling brush, beauty blender, flat kabuki buffing brush, MAC 190 - all same results. I do like the packaging - gotta love a foundation that comes with a pump. Will not purchase again, and will stick to MAC studio fix fluid.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Nice but nothing to rave about.

Having heard so much from beauty guruís about this product I was expecting something amazing. This is a nice foundation but it didnít wow me. It has a nice natural finish, the colour range is great but I donít think it performs much better than my garnier bb cream. If I pay AUS 70 I expect a high performing product, especially compared to my AUS15 bb cream. By 12pm this foundation was starting to fade, it would never last a night out as it just got too shiny and looked dreadful. I have an oily t-zone but nothing out of control, but this foundation just didnít work for me.

I thought I would try this foundation after reading the reviews. Very disappointed! It feels oily on my skin almost like my skin can't breath. I'm taking this back to store and heading back to the Lancome counter!!

on 7/15/2014 9:46:00 PM

I do not understand the hype surrounding this foundation. It is probably one of the worst foundations I have ever used. Sorry MUF, you don't get my vote on this one. I felt like there was barely any coverage and I was constantly having to touch up and reapply throughout the day.

on 7/15/2014 5:19:00 PM

My favorite foundation! Very natural finishing and it's medium coverage. A little goes a long way. Just find the right shade and you'll love this!

on 7/14/2014 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got this after I finished up a MAC Studiofix, and I love it so much!

I love the finish, it doesn't make me feel cakey or like I have too much makeup on. This foundation lasts me a whole school day and doesn't need touchups. (And I don't even powder my face after, my skin dries out faster.) It covers well and overall I love it! Also, the pump is really handy.

My only two small issues are that the cap for it doesn't go on to well and usually falls off in my makeup bag. Also, I have the lightest shade but it's a little too pink so I wish they made a more yellow toned color. But neither of those are the products fault and are so minor. :)

This is my favorite foundation to date - it applies nicely, doesn't make me break out and looks good. It is a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it. I do wish it lasted longer, but I have that problem with all foundations I use and this is better than most. I have used up all of this foundation and will definitely re-buy it.

on 7/13/2014 11:42:00 AM

I can not rave about this product enough. It's amazing! I have very difficult skin, dry with rosacea on my cheeks but have an oily forehead. On top of that I have fair skin so other foundations I have tried in the past are either too dark, too orange, too yellow etc...I did a lot of research before purchasing this and because MUFE isn't available in stores where I live, I had to take my chances by ordering it online. But it paid off. I bought it in N115 and ever since I started using it, people have commented on how amazingly flawless my skin looks. It covers really well but I love how I don't notice I am wearing any foundation. It gives my face a mild dewy look and it doesn't move at all during the day. Will definitely purchase again when I run out!

on 7/12/2014 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation barely has any coverage, so if you need to cover anything, you need a lot. It didn't last very long but looked very natural and invisible. It had a satin finish and gave my skin a pretty glow. Nice foundation, but sadly not worth the price

on 7/11/2014 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to really love this product. I heard it was great for medium-full coverage and the packaging was easy to dispense. I bought the #117 and #120 I believe. One for the warmer months and one for the cooler ones where I would not have as much sun. I noticed putting it on it made my skin really even and matched very well, however it was more of a light coverage. I feel like I had to use so much of the product to get the coverage I needed. That little bottle did last me awhile, but another thing I wasn't happy about was at the end when you are trying to get what is a decent amount of product left on the bottle and theres no way to scrape it out! Bummer! Bottom line- its great for medium to light coverage but not amazing enough for me to repurchase.