Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 1/9/2011 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

LOVE this! the sephora website recommended this because I like Blue. It was on the top of my x-mas list before even taking a whiff and I squealed when I opened it on christmas day, just to give you an idea of how much I hyped this stuff up in my head. It did not disappoint! Unlike other scents the rose part of this perfume is noticeable and lasts and lasts. I also like subtle spicyness of this perfume, its uber sexy. I have to admit that it does give me a tiny headache, and I am not sensitive to frangrances in this way, but whatever. We wear high heels and underwire bras and I am willing to bear the pain to smell so good. My favorite EVER, hg fo sho

I LOVE this fragrance, it is my favourite scent of all time. Though it is super expensive, the scent lasts on you all day long and will stick to your clothes even after the day you put it on. Packaging is super cute with the ribbon and is really feminine and sophisticated. Love <3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm obsessed with EDP, I have it in the rollerball version. It's perfect for travel and always in my makeup bag. I also got my girlfriends hooked on this, for xmas 2010, I think I convinced 10 of my gfs to all purchase this! We all love it!

on 1/4/2011 8:27:00 PM

My new favorite! I used the Lagerfeld Chloe back in the 80s, I don't remember the scent, but I know I would buy bottles of it, so I definitely liked it, but from what I have read this new version is much different. I just love this new Chloe scent. The EDP is THE best. I did try the "Intense" version but it dried down to a powdery scent on me, which I did not like at all. The EDP is absolutely divine. Makes me want to day dream. Like another reviewer said, it smells like "roses sprinkled with peppercorns." It's true!! I love the hint of pepper, but curious that it's not listed in the notes. Hmmmmm. If you want a new feminine fragrance definitely try this.

I smelled this on a friend + decided I adored it. After sampling hers, figuring out that it worked with my body chemistry, I was so excited. It smells divine. I can pick out amber, rose and orange notes (there are more, I'm just unskilled).

Try it in store. Look around online for the best prices. I feel: classy when I wear it!

on 12/19/2010 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I work in a shop and whenever a customer comes in wearing this, I can still smell it long after they leave. It's intoxicating and just plain beautiful. It smells like a bouquet of roses sprinkled with peppercorns! I finally got my own bottle (after saving - it aint cheap) and I'm impressed with how long this wears. In winter the scent would linger in my scarf for days and days so I believe it's well worth the cost.

on 12/12/2010 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the smell, unfortunately it doesn't last long on your skin (it does on your clothes). I've bought this perfume for the 2nd time now. Would definitely purchase it again - just bring it with you on a long day because it doesn't lasts long enough ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this for myself the other day in one of the gift packs that are currently selling in time for Christmas after falling in love with the fragrance. It's so very refreshing and unique, beautiful to wear and simple not overpowering. The bottle is gorgeous and the scent has good lasting power on me. Will definitely be repurchasing!

I got this after reading good reviews about the scent and long-lasting power. I'm no fragrance connoisseur but despite its unique clean scent with a hint of flowers, it doesn't really last that long on my skin. On clothes, I can still detect a whiff after 8 hours. It still loses out to Chanel's Chance Eau Tendre, which is a mere EDT. Won't repurchase.

on 11/29/2010 3:07:00 AM

This review is for the Eau de Parfum (EDP) version. The EDP version is very potent. I was interested in this perfume last year but never actually bought it so I sprayed myself once on the wrist and my clothing to make sure it would be good for my body chemistry. The scent on my clothing lasted for maybe 2 weeks!!! The scent lingered and every day I would love the smell. I think that the scent is beautiful, however, it does remind me of a similar scent. I believe that it smells like a baby cologne made in the Philippines, but I am not too sure. If I ever figure it out that would be great because who wouldn't wanna save some money nowadays for a Chloe dupe (not the cheapest scent out there for every day)! The cost is probably worth it since most perfumes do not last that long. I also put some behind my ears and on my chest using a small sample and that lasted throughout the day, but I didn't use as much. I think I love the dry down and the lingering smell of Chloe or maybe I like the scent that gradually fades. Too much gives me a headache but I usually get headaches with many floral perfumes. I love some of the notes especially peony, freesia, and lychee.

Popular Fragrances