July 24, 2014 | 1166 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Gosh I have had my pack of 2 towels for a loooong loooooong loooooong time. I am actually embarassed to say how long in case it might gross people out but it just goes to show how long these things keep even with regular use. I actually found my towels in a Marshalls. I immediately knew I had to have these and that they made sense as a regular bath tool. I will definately buy more if mine ever fall apart but they seem to be industrial strength.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

The best exfoliating towel EVER! They were all sold out at multiple Asian stores in my area, but my coworker had an extra and let me have it. Yes, it is rough, but don't overdo it with the scrubbing and it will leave your skin baby smooth. It also helped with my eczema. I also use it on my face very gently and leaves it super smooth for days.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by DrMim

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Right...these are fantastic. You feel extremely clean, exfoliated and really...invigorated. Seriously. They really do get your circulation going. I could really tell as my tattoos stood out quite vividly after I finished in the shower. I also used it very gently on my face...once a week or so of that and you will have a very clean, exfoliated, smooth face as well. Customer service from the website is fab... I ordered my cloths last weekend, they shipped on on my Tuesday here in New Zealand and arrived in THREE days from California. These will stay as a staple in my bathroom -

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by melisssssssac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, just adding to the hundreds of girls already obsessed with these bath towels. I have never felt cleaner or better exfoliated before...I just lather up with my regular soap bar and scrub away. Just bought a 4-pack to give to my mum & sis :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm in love ..my skin is much more softer , my back is much more clear now , i feel really clean..i mean really clean ..would def repurchase again and again and again as long as this wash cloth does what it does now ...hope the makers of this wash cloth never change a thing about it ..love

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish all products were this effective, long lasting, cheap and all-around useful!

I bought these off of saluxshop.com, and the lady who owns the business is lovely. I got mine in no time and they're the actual things.

I can't rave enough about these. I love scrubbing the dead skin and crap off my skin, so I give myself a jolly good scrub with this until my skin is red and soft, and I love it. I use a retinoid which accelerates the lifespan of all skin cells, so I used to step out of the shower and have a bunch of dead skin come off when I towelled off (gross, I know) even though I had just washed in the shower. The salux towels get rid of everything, and your skin feels so plump and clean and SOFT afterwards. I really am addicted to these things - I use them before shaving, after shaving, every single day, on every single expanse of skin (except my face, which would be a horrible idea), and go extra hard on my feet and elbows. Cream, oil lotion what have you all go in perfectly after your shower and you absorb everything just so much better.

Highly recommend! They're cheap, they last a while, they're long enough to use on your back and do a shimmy while you scrub at your butt (try it, it's fun :P), every part of the towel suds up wonderfully, they dry fast and they'll scrape every single dead cell off your skin. Don't bother with exfoliation gloves sold elsewhere, they just don't compare.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought one of these (the blue one) after seeing all the amazing reviews on amazon and mua. They sell them quite often in Asian grocery stores, I've noticed, for around $4. The first time I used mine, I knew I was hooked. It makes your skin so smooth, and I love that getting to my back is no problem! Feels like you're really getting clean. I love how when I polish my shoulders with it, I get a bit of a sheen when the light catches them from the skin being so smooth. The other day I was wearing a sleeveless shirt, and a friend brushed against my arms and commented on how my skin was so soft. Also, the fact that it's fast drying means it's perfect for traveling, too. I got my boyfriend one and it's all he ever uses now. I would like to echo the reviewer who commented that this is a great alternative to those expensive 'sugar' body scrubs. The Salux is just as effective, cheaper, and more convenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ranger2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have for years used the exfoliating gloves, but gave the Salux a try based on a suggestion and reviews. The towel exfoliated much better and you can so easily exfoliate your back which is great, feels great. My skin has never felt so soft, will definitely continue to use this over the gloves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

My skin feels so soft and clean using these. I just love them. I can now reach my backside. My daughter started using them now too for her KP and she thinks her KP has improved, however she also just started using an AHA lotion too, so it is hard to say if it just the lotion, or the combination of both helping her KP. I will continue to purchase these. I ordered them from salux.com. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because of all the wonderful review. I ordered from the manufacturer on line and got 4 for $16 with free shipping. I love these. I am able to clean my back well and it made my skin so soft including my feet. Definately a good purchase. I put it in the washing machine and it came out good as new.