August 21, 2014 | 960 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this is Light-Fair. The first thing i thought when i got it is 'ew this feels like oil', but then i put it under my eyes.. (i usually have major trouble with concealer settling under my eyes) and this didn't crease or cake up and looked so natural :D amazing stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

This is a good concealer for the price (~$7 USD). I use it to cover my underye circles, and it does a great job. This lasts 8 full hours and keeps my eyes looking brighter. This has a mild scent but isn't noticeable on. It comes with a wand for application, goes on creamy, and blends out painlessly. It stays put for hours and looks great. I'm happy it's mineral-based as well-it never feels heavy on. The coverage is a little sheer, though. Mine is still creamy after a year and hasn't dried out at all.

(Read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by catpopulation

nice concealer, apply it with a brush/beauty blender to give flawless finish. it does look a tad bit cakey whenever i apply it with hands.
    this does not break me out and conceal my blemishes perfectly :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

Great concealer but unfortunately, only 3 shades available in Singapore (Watsons).
    My friend gave me a tube in the second shade because it was too dark for her. I liked the formula and bought the lightest shade they had. It was too orange for me. All in all, good coverage, not cakey. Packaging could be better. (When I screw it close, concealer oozes out from the side.) Wish there was a wider colour selection.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

Waaaaay too thick!! whenever i apply this on to cover my dark circles
    or to cover up my zit, it just cakes up onto my face! ugh! i will never buy this ever again, or ever use it -.- my god. the only good thing about this is that the packaging is quite cute and the wand is slanted so application is very comfortable

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by niahana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First of all, I'm really not a big fan of concealers because I always thought its too cakey, clog my pores and also, give my face a major discoloration. But that's in the past when I was such an amateur in makeup world. So, being careful I am, I stumble upon this website and check all the reviews of this 'amazing' concealer. But what do you know? It's just not amazing, its simply fantastic!!! And just something what i need everyday. It's very light - doesnt make my face look cakey, no clog pores and most of all no acne breakouts! Furthermore its easy to blend and match my skin really well! It has 2 shades; light and natural so this might be a problem for people with dark skin.. I bought the lightest and yup, loving it soooo much. Not only that, its affordable and cheap too! I have no complaints. In conclusion, im going to stick with this concealer for as long as i live and it's included in my repurchase list!

Update and edit: I don't think the concealers are discontinued but i do heard that some shades are.. So maybe that's why there are only the first two lightest shades left..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by auliadyahr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product since forever!

My skin is acne-prone, and this product covers so well, plus its not a heavy concealer so it doesnt make my acne worse.

The price is affordable too. :)

The packaging is just fine, because I always dab and finish my concealer with my fingers.

I recommend you with acne-prone skin like me to always bring this product wherever you go, always a life-saver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was recommended this by RachhLoves on YT, she raves on and on about it, so i picked it up considering its like 6 bucks, nothing much to lose. Unfortunately in my country, this has two shades, I picked up the No.2 which was a tad lighter than my skintone, I'm NC35 btw. But once I blended in, it blends in pretty nicely on my skin, and the fact that it is a tad lighter is undetectable once blended in. Has a good yellow undertone. The coverage is medium and buildable to full coverage, has quite thin consistency which i like. Doesnt get cakey..Doesnt oxidize..Doesnt break me out.Stays on my very oily skin all day without budging or separating from my bb cream/foundation. I use this mainly on post acne scars and dark spots, have not tried it under the eyes so i cant comment on the usage for that purpose...I'm glad i picked it up. I much prefer this to my MAC PLW, as this is lighter/thinner in consistency and yet provides the same amount of coverage. Highly Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I heard people raving about this concealer, but then they said it was discontinued. I didn't think anything of it. Then when I went to a liquidation store, I saw this. Only one left, a little bit darker then my skin (Im pretty sure it was shade "sand"... Medium-1?)but I got it anyway for $3.99.
    I really like this!!! It covers blemishes well, it's really creamy, and doesn't cake up. I wish they didn't Discontinue this! I use it everyday along with my Hard Candy Glamoflauge, and it works perfectly.
    Check the liquidation stores everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by missdiordior

LOVE this concealer! I purchased it after reading the good views on mua, and i am so excited i did it! It blends in very well, my skin is very very pale so i always go for the lightest shade. It looks a little bit orange but after you blend it into your skin, it fits very well and did a very good job on concealing your imperfections. You might need to multiply the layers if you need a better coverage.
    The only reason i didn't give it a 5 is that it feels somehow dry on your skin, i need more moisturising. Anyways I love this concealer and am using it everyday. I wish they never discontinue this product because i would buy it over and over again!

UPDATE 22/03/2013 I am getting disappointed with this product because it really dries out my skin and doesn't last long. My skin already starts to patch after 6 hours' application, gross! I am trying new products but still couldn't get one satisfying my needs. Any mua expert recommends a good product works for super dry skins? xD