December 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Powder - Mary Kay - Mineral Powder Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by katharine1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice minral foundation. I wear this in Ivory 1. (I am a NC15) It comes with a brush that has a nice feel to it. It has nice natural coverage. I would repurchase. The foundation is $18, $28 with the brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 2:09:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got this from my consultant-I'm a NC20 and wear this in Ivory 2.It offers very natural looking coverage and doesn't settle into any fine lines.The brush it comes with is great; offers precise application and natural bristles (read:not scratchy).
The set including the brush retails for $28, and is .08 g in size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ohio_state_scholar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS! I have tried 5 diffrent types of mineral foundations and this one worked the best. You have to use a foundation primer to make it work the best and when you do this take an eyeshadow brush and use it as a concealer first then apply the fundation, makes my skin look airbrushed. Goes on smooth and flawless and havent had any problems with breakouts or dryness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 5:52:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I was really excited when I saw this in the new MK catalog. I had to have it! I have broken capp. on my face and by itself it didn't cover, but with concealer on my spots, then this, it did the job. I like it because it isn't shinny at all. I use MK med coverage in 204, and in this I use Ivory 2. I like the brush also. Even if I don't use this as a founation, I would definately use as a setting powder. I really like this stuff, and I have not broken out with it. I will update later about break outs.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 9:12:00 AM More reviews by jljames4

I don't think I can add much to the previous review for this mineral foundation. She pretty much "Hit the nail on the head" with the info she provided. I will say that I am a MK consultant, however I don't "love" all MK products. This one is a winner though. I prefer a somewhat sheer coverage which this provides nicely. The coverage is supposed to be buildable for those who prefer more though, so the option is there. I am very fair and have had trouble finding foundation shades. I am using Ivory1 and it seems to blend in just perfectly for my pasty, white skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by sadiewoo

First of All:

Ingredients:
Talc , Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Zinc Stearate , Dimethicone , Boron Nitride , Zeolite , Methylparaben , Sorbic Acid , Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer , Propylparaben , Tetrasodium EDTA , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , BHT , Iron Oxides , Mica

I know alot of people won't even try this beacause of the ingredients. Talc does not bother my skin at all. I really like this foundation and it is not my first try with minerals. I have tried many: BE-Too Shiny, JI-Too Cakey & Itchy, Sheer Cover-Too Dry Feeling, LM-Too Muddy,Loreal-Too Heavy, Neutrogena-Too Sheer. This is just right.

The price is right too. Only $18.00. The brush is nice too for $10.00. I like it just as well as my JI handi brush for $35.00.

I wore the Sand in LM and I have this in Beige 1.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No