November 23, 2014 | 1130 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - 100% Pure Argan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by karen222vt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just switched by skin care to the Josie Maran 4 piece set. You was with a cleansing oil followed by argan oil then with the tinted moisturizer and the color stick which you use as a lipstick and blush. I purched this on QVC and got a great deal. I just love the way my skin looks and feels.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, acne / oily skin.

I know this is insane, and I can't find a good reason why...but I am applying the JM oil this past week (no other moisturizer) and getting dry, scaley patches on my cheeks and T-zone. An oil that is drying me out? Huh.

I'm reading to mix w/ moisturizer, which may be the next step. But in general, I was trying to avoid moisturizers to see if that was clogging my pores.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Funbeans

SERIOUSLY!?!?! Who wants to pay FIFTY DOLLARS for a 1.8 oz bottle of argan oil??? Sure, it moisturizes hair well, but it is NOT worth the price. It's just argan oil, I think I'll stick to the cheaper drugstore brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by gsl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

so my skin is pretty normal, but here in Chicago once it gets cold, my skin gets super dry. I saw this product on QVC so i decided to go to sephora the next day and try it out. i use about 4 drops on my face, one on each cheek, one on my forehead and and one for my jaw and under nose. this makes my skin so soft! by the way i only use this at night and by the time i wake up my skin is still soft enough so i dont need to moisturize in the AM. awesome product just a bit expensive..

EDIT: This thing sucks. It worked for the first few days and then my skin started flaking. Great, 14 dollars down the drain...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by sleaf

I have pretty sensitive combination skin. Within a week, this actually dried out my cheeks even more, leaving awful flaky patches and my friends asking what was happening with my face. Luckily I hadn't spent any money as I got the little half ounce bottle as a present. Moral of this story: try before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by hpdcoke

I really do like this product. It helped me alot with my acne. The cleanser that I have been using dried out my face like crazy so I put this on as a night time moisturizer. At first, I was very skeptical when the salesperson at Sephora told me that oil would help me with my acne, but I trusted her and bought it. It worked out really well for me. It moisturizes my face while keeping my acne under control. I would buy this product again just because I'm scared that if I try anything else, my acne would come back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use 1 drop on my face and neck. It does not irritate or cause my combo skin to break out. I also apply 2 drops to damp hair which leaves it much less frizzy. I probably would not try this brand again as there are many less expensive argan oils available at the health store to try.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this in a sample size and love it!! I put it on at night and my skin looks amazing in the morning! If it is too oily for you I suggest you mix it with some moisturizer. I accidently knocked it over and spilled some but it is well worth the price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

This has completely changed my skin, in such a great way. I was suffering through cystic pimples and oily skin, got this as a sample and started massaging it onto my face at night. My skin has never been better, it's not shiny by midday anymore and I haven't had any breakout since (been 2 months) I'm head over heels in love with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried many pure argan oils on my face and this is the only one that does not brake me out.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No