October 23, 2014 | 2172 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - 100% Pure Argan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by gsl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

so my skin is pretty normal, but here in Chicago once it gets cold, my skin gets super dry. I saw this product on QVC so i decided to go to sephora the next day and try it out. i use about 4 drops on my face, one on each cheek, one on my forehead and and one for my jaw and under nose. this makes my skin so soft! by the way i only use this at night and by the time i wake up my skin is still soft enough so i dont need to moisturize in the AM. awesome product just a bit expensive..

EDIT: This thing sucks. It worked for the first few days and then my skin started flaking. Great, 14 dollars down the drain...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by sleaf

I have pretty sensitive combination skin. Within a week, this actually dried out my cheeks even more, leaving awful flaky patches and my friends asking what was happening with my face. Luckily I hadn't spent any money as I got the little half ounce bottle as a present. Moral of this story: try before you buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by hpdcoke

I really do like this product. It helped me alot with my acne. The cleanser that I have been using dried out my face like crazy so I put this on as a night time moisturizer. At first, I was very skeptical when the salesperson at Sephora told me that oil would help me with my acne, but I trusted her and bought it. It worked out really well for me. It moisturizes my face while keeping my acne under control. I would buy this product again just because I'm scared that if I try anything else, my acne would come back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use 1 drop on my face and neck. It does not irritate or cause my combo skin to break out. I also apply 2 drops to damp hair which leaves it much less frizzy. I probably would not try this brand again as there are many less expensive argan oils available at the health store to try.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this in a sample size and love it!! I put it on at night and my skin looks amazing in the morning! If it is too oily for you I suggest you mix it with some moisturizer. I accidently knocked it over and spilled some but it is well worth the price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

This has completely changed my skin, in such a great way. I was suffering through cystic pimples and oily skin, got this as a sample and started massaging it onto my face at night. My skin has never been better, it's not shiny by midday anymore and I haven't had any breakout since (been 2 months) I'm head over heels in love with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried many pure argan oils on my face and this is the only one that does not brake me out.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i am super allergic to this oil. broke me out in a red inflamed rash. ladies with sensitive skin beware.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by jadebella11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

such a nice oil for your face!!! I have dry skin and its hard for me to find a hydrating moisterizer. I dont mind if it looks oily or greasy because trust me my skin needs all the moisture it can get! This product did not break me out. I apply it at night and when i wake up my skin feels soft! I ran out and was using Lancome absolute. Its a nice moisterizer but I def prefer Josie maran argan oil for bedtime. It just makes the texture of your skin soo much nicer! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Christy1745

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample at Sephora and I'm ready to buy the full bottle. It absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel baby-soft. It gives me a glow that I haven't experienced with other oils I've tried, and with my oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin, IT DOESN'T BREAK ME OUT! I absolutely love it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No