BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2072 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

used to be a staple .. but the color does fade and the bottle often leaks .. I love it, don't get me wrong .. But I've found that I like Lorac Sheer Wash (in Sheer Luck) better (the bottle doesn't leak and the color lasts all day) .. they both however work best on well-moisturized skin .. and blend, blend, blend !!!

Love love LOVE this stuff - a staple. My best blush ever!!! Looks like a real, natural coming-from-outdoors "flush." Just stunning and natural and real looking. Perfect for my light, fair complexion and I find it easy to blend and don't have any of the problems people say here. I can't believe everyone is not raving that is how much I love this stuff!!! One problem - the little bottle has leaked on me during travel. I might stop taking it on trips - but that is all! Month after month, I love this stuff more and more. UPDATE: Change of opinion. I know prefer MAC Gels like Pink Lure and Subtropical which spread better and don't dry as fast. This is still good - but only 3 lippies. Better stuff is being made now.

This product doesn't spread evenly at all! It left my PPP complexion looking like I had roseacea and very very blotchy. I would not buy this.

This blusher is very hard to blend on my cheeks, but staying power is very good, i suppose that's what liquid blushers are good at, will not repurchase this! It stained my fingers everytime i applied

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this for @ 2 years now. I like it but I find it leaks if I ever try to pack it or take with me anywhere. It also leaks on my other MU - I find bright rasberry stains on everything!
Aside from it leaking I think it is OK. I used to really like it but now I am kinda wishy washy on it. I like Sephora Aquatint better - they have many different colors and it is much cheaper - and that bottle has never leaked on me.

I love benetint! I've been using it religiously for 5 years, and although I've moved on to other things, I always come back to this; plus it looks good under "hoola", and mixed with "high beam". Its the best stuff ever! It is admittedly hard to blend, but this problem is solved by applying it over a LITTLE bit of moisturizer, or over a creamy foundation. It just takes some blending practice, that's all----The only thing I HATE about it (but not a problem if you're careful) is that it LEAKS if travelling -- curiously, my very first bottle didn't do that, I could just toss it and go, but this last one is pretty bad...still love it though!

I love this item although it can take some getting used to in application technique. Staying power is amazing and looks smashing when mixed with a liquid highligher.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This blusher gets a lot of its bad rap from ladies who have trouble blending the product in. Well, here's a foolproof tip that will make benetint (or any other liquid stain) a million times easier to apply. After cleansing, wipe excess water off of face with palm/fingers (make sure there are no water beads around!). Then dot the stain on and blend. It's that simple! This tip will make it much easier to sheer out the blusher, esp around the edges :)
As a tanned MMM-GGG, i was afraid that this would look too pink on, as many fairer girls have found. But surprisingly, it turned out a fresh red color (like in the bottle), that i absolutely adore. Great on my pigmented lips as well, but very sheer. Doesn't really last the day on that area though... This didn't irritate or break my sensitive skin out, and the ingredients are Sage safe. 5 stars! continued >>

I don't see why people complain about this product. If you follow the instructions, you will get a subtle flush. You add 3 SMALL x's (criss-cross) along your cheek bone or one small x on the apple of your check and you blend softly in a circle moving upward towards your ear (like how you apply blush). It's lovely and the color is buildable. Use highbeam over it, or use a loose powder and lightly dust over it to neatralize any unwanted redness.

Ew... I hate this stuff!
I mean you could get the same effect, I think an even better effect by just using red lipstick that you get as free gifts for your blush.
Its annoying to put on.
Its like a nail polish bottle and application but for your face.
Whats the point?