BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2029 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 7/10/2003 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I too bought into the hype and decided to try this product. It is definitely not for me. I am a PPP, and this was much much too bright (really hot pink) for me. And I didn't realize it smelled like roses, a huge turnoff for me. Big thumbs down all around.

on 7/9/2003 8:19:00 PM

This is my number one, wear-everyday, take-to-a-desert-island product. I sweep it on both cheeks and my lips every day, and it's practically all I wear (with lip balm over my lips). Love it to pieces.

on 7/6/2003 6:04:00 PM

Sephora just came out with almost identical stuff, in pink and peach. Much cheaper, same thing IMHO.

on 7/6/2003 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

TO me, this is the best lip and cheek stain that I have tried. First of all, you get a pratically a lifetime supply. The color is a red rose: not pink or fuschia but a nice rosy glow. The forumla is slightly thicker than water..almost like its gel based. The color lasted pratically all day and gave me a great natural flush that didn't look fake at all. I can't rave enough about this stuff, especially for lip use. One of my favorite tips on this is to mix it with equal parts BeneFit Glamazon...for darker complexions, this makes it very wearable!

on 6/30/2003 8:17:00 AM

I too bought this after reading about it in a magazine. It's something I really could do without. I rarely use it for my cheeks, but I do use it as a lip stain. It gives you pretty, rosy lips.

on 6/29/2003 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a so-so product. I bought it after hearing so many ravees about it. For cheeks, if you apply it right and blend with a sponge, it delivers a great wash of color. But you have to blend fast. And it feels weird putting it on my lips with such a small brush, once again you have to blend quickly on the lips too. It's a nice product, but it's a time waster to have to apply it so carefully. For that reason I would not buy it again and may put half in an old jar and swap it.

on 6/28/2003 12:25:00 AM

i benefit benetint is by far one of the most hyped beauty products on earth next to the awful maybelline great lash. it was okay i recently purchased it and i plan to return. it gives somewhat of a sheer rose color not the ruby that they claim. i disappears in ten minutes and it made me break out. plus its really over priced. i would recomend the sephora aqua tints or philiosophy supernatral tints much better.

on 6/26/2003 1:57:00 PM

I hated this. The color is horrible. I totally bought into the hype surrounding it in the magazines. It made me look like a cross between a china doll and a hooker.

I mainly use the Benetint on my lips. The stain, which is such a dark, scary red in the bottle, is a beautiful cherry red on my lips. I like to put balm over it during the day. At night, I like to put gloss over it. Stila's Lipglaze Palette - The Pinks is really pretty over the Benetint. There is just one major problem: it does not last! It has disapeared off my lips in under an hour. I tried it on my cheeks: it lasted a bit longer, but not much. I'm pretty disappointed, because it's such a goregous color. For reference, I am a FFF. Not sure how this would be for a PPP. $26 at Sephora and Macys.

on 6/22/2003 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This looks awful on me, just red, not at all flattering. On the other hand, I gave it to a friend who loves the way it looks on her. I think it's probably best on darker or olive complexions.

Popular Blush Products