BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2038 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 7/25/2003 12:25:00 PM

I love the color Benetint gave, but the application process was just too engrossing for me and blush. I liked it over bare skin or tinted moisturizer, but when I wear foundation it can get blotchy. I liked the color on my lips, so I do use the Benetint..a lot. I discovered the Tarte gel blush stick in Flush and had much better results.

on 7/25/2003 6:25:00 AM

Benetint is really the perfect color for me. I just wish it came in gel form (ala Vincent Longo or Philosophy Supernatural lip & cheek stains). I like the rose scent much better than VL (vanilla) and a little better than Supernatural (pomegranate).

on 7/24/2003 1:52:00 AM

Gives great healthy glow although I don't use it on my lips because it looks too pink. Very expensive though so make sure you try it at the counter first before you invest in it- I swore I'd use it for years but then I discovered Bourgois blush.

on 7/18/2003 8:06:00 PM

The thing that I like about this product is that it introduced me to getting color on my cheecks without having to resort to powders or gooey creams, both of which I am allergic to and make me break out. I've used it for about a year or so and I don't love it, so I don't use it that often. I'm pretty convinced after reading other reviews that there are much better products out there.

on 7/18/2003 6:35:00 PM

I have to admit the price is pretty expensive, but I bought it off Ebay for half the price. It will definitely last forever though. I like that this is a very subtle cheek stain, you can make it more intense by reapplying. But I prefer to just put three dots on each apple of the cheek and blend. This creates a healthy flushed look. It is very subtle, but that's the point of blush it is supposed to look natural like you aren't wearing any.

on 7/18/2003 1:39:00 PM

I was not very impressed with this product. Though, I should try it a few more times-- maybe I just need practice applying it. I don't think the small brush is very effective. At first, I did not even notice the color on my cheeks. The more I applied, though, the brighter pink it got--too pink for my tastes. I'll give it another chance, though.

on 7/14/2003 10:50:00 PM

This is my Holy Grail. I use it EVERYTIME I apply makeup. It really wasn't that hard for me to learn how to apply it, you just have to work quickly. Like another poster said below, this is one of those products I would take to a desert island if stranded.

on 7/12/2003 9:38:00 PM

This blush has a great natural look. I put it on then blend it really quickly with a few drops of water to help it spread evenly over my cheeks and to get that " I'm so healthy" look. It is the only blush I've ever used that can look absolutely natural if applied right.

on 7/10/2003 10:43:00 PM

i didn't like this at all. it's hard to blend cuz it dries real quick. not only that, when it dries after blending, it looks like a red patch on your face with a defined border instead of looking like a natural flush. bleah.

on 7/10/2003 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I too bought into the hype and decided to try this product. It is definitely not for me. I am a PPP, and this was much much too bright (really hot pink) for me. And I didn't realize it smelled like roses, a huge turnoff for me. Big thumbs down all around.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products