November 24, 2014 | 1013 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2010 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This looks awful on me, just red, not at all flattering. On the other hand, I gave it to a friend who loves the way it looks on her. I think it's probably best on darker or olive complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2003 2:36:00 AM More reviews by anoush

this is the only "blush" product that doesn't break out my skin. I love the "i just ran a mile" look it gives my skin, especially when i'm tanned.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by sweet1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Made my lips very DRY....major disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2003 8:56:00 AM More reviews by FudgesFrog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after reading about it in every fashion/beauty magazine I've read. I should know better. While I love the idea behind this product (a sheer, sexy, natural glow), it didn't deliver. I have rather pale skin and I had a hard time getting this to show up on me. I really had to build the color to see any difference. And I'm not a huge fan of the rosewater scent. While I didn't have the problems blending that some people have, I won't be recommending this product to anyone. There are better out there (NARS, Sephora)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by sibellae

This is my HG of stain blushes. I just draw two stripes on my cheeks and blend. The result - a glowing natural pink blush that makes my face bright and healthy. This lasts nearly all day and benetint is one of my favorite products ever! My skin is neither oily or dry and I could see girls with either type maybe getting results they don't like.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 4:08:00 AM More reviews by winnie2463

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do love this product. It gives a soft red tint to my skin. It is something I always comes back to using. I love it as a lip stain, and I put it in a little roller bottle to make it more portable and easy to use. I love it for vacations because it brightens up my face quickly and easily without making me look "made-up".

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2003 6:36:00 PM More reviews by venusfreak

Once I mastered application I started loving his blush, very pretty and lasts forever. I don't like it on lips, mainly because the brush on my lips makes me shudder, it just feels ick! The brush is bit small, which can make it look streaky if you don't blend quick enough, but the bottle lasts forever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

It does make my lips look rosy but it's really dry and I have to put a gloss over it for moisture and shine

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by BerryDelicious

Luckily, I gave this two tries at the BF counter. The first time the SA made me look like a clown! The second time it just looked like a soft rosy glow, just like I'd...ahem...no it just looked lovely and I fell in love and after reading so many reviews as well, I could not resist. The brush is ok, I just draw a little cross or circle with it then blend...quickly!! And if it doesn't match what I'm wearing for the day I just put my normal powder blush (Maybelline Mocha Velvet or Pretty Pink) over the top and it makes them look even better!! I put it on my lips too, then gloss over the top, I don't find it lasts too long in that area, but it does leave a touch of tint. I don't mind the rose smell either, it's just nice and soft. I would buy it again, but it may never run out! (My skin is mostly normal to dry - in Winter anyway)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2003 6:27:00 PM More reviews by qkari

I just tried BeneTint and I was disappointed. It seemed like it took many applications before the color appeared and that tiny little "nail brush" is difficult to control and blend. My skin is very clear, but dry. It seemed to bring out those dry spots and redden them. Instead of blush, it looked like I had acne on my cheeks. I can see how it might work for some, but I wasn't as lucky. Haven't tried it on my lips yet, but they're dry too. I don't care for the Rose scent either. Bummer.