January 30, 2015 | 1125 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2025 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2003 8:06:00 PM More reviews by MeredithP1

The thing that I like about this product is that it introduced me to getting color on my cheecks without having to resort to powders or gooey creams, both of which I am allergic to and make me break out. I've used it for about a year or so and I don't love it, so I don't use it that often. I'm pretty convinced after reading other reviews that there are much better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by glamrgrl1480

I have to admit the price is pretty expensive, but I bought it off Ebay for half the price. It will definitely last forever though. I like that this is a very subtle cheek stain, you can make it more intense by reapplying. But I prefer to just put three dots on each apple of the cheek and blend. This creates a healthy flushed look. It is very subtle, but that's the point of blush it is supposed to look natural like you aren't wearing any.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by laurlaur814

I was not very impressed with this product. Though, I should try it a few more times-- maybe I just need practice applying it. I don't think the small brush is very effective. At first, I did not even notice the color on my cheeks. The more I applied, though, the brighter pink it got--too pink for my tastes. I'll give it another chance, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 10:50:00 PM More reviews by divabel

This is my Holy Grail. I use it EVERYTIME I apply makeup. It really wasn't that hard for me to learn how to apply it, you just have to work quickly. Like another poster said below, this is one of those products I would take to a desert island if stranded.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2003 9:38:00 PM More reviews by jdjd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush has a great natural look. I put it on then blend it really quickly with a few drops of water to help it spread evenly over my cheeks and to get that " I'm so healthy" look. It is the only blush I've ever used that can look absolutely natural if applied right.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by dingwaye

i didn't like this at all. it's hard to blend cuz it dries real quick. not only that, when it dries after blending, it looks like a red patch on your face with a defined border instead of looking like a natural flush. bleah.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by badcrumble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I too bought into the hype and decided to try this product. It is definitely not for me. I am a PPP, and this was much much too bright (really hot pink) for me. And I didn't realize it smelled like roses, a huge turnoff for me. Big thumbs down all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2003 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Iseult

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my number one, wear-everyday, take-to-a-desert-island product. I sweep it on both cheeks and my lips every day, and it's practically all I wear (with lip balm over my lips). Love it to pieces.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2003 6:04:00 PM More reviews by cyndymcc

Sephora just came out with almost identical stuff, in pink and peach. Much cheaper, same thing IMHO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Paintedbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

TO me, this is the best lip and cheek stain that I have tried. First of all, you get a pratically a lifetime supply. The color is a red rose: not pink or fuschia but a nice rosy glow. The forumla is slightly thicker than water..almost like its gel based. The color lasted pratically all day and gave me a great natural flush that didn't look fake at all. I can't rave enough about this stuff, especially for lip use. One of my favorite tips on this is to mix it with equal parts BeneFit Glamazon...for darker complexions, this makes it very wearable!