BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2056 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 9/24/2003 11:01:00 AM

I love this item although it can take some getting used to in application technique. Staying power is amazing and looks smashing when mixed with a liquid highligher.

on 9/24/2003 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This blusher gets a lot of its bad rap from ladies who have trouble blending the product in. Well, here's a foolproof tip that will make benetint (or any other liquid stain) a million times easier to apply. After cleansing, wipe excess water off of face with palm/fingers (make sure there are no water beads around!). Then dot the stain on and blend. It's that simple! This tip will make it much easier to sheer out the blusher, esp around the edges :)
As a tanned MMM-GGG, i was afraid that this would look too pink on, as many fairer girls have found. But surprisingly, it turned out a fresh red color (like in the bottle), that i absolutely adore. Great on my pigmented lips as well, but very sheer. Doesn't really last the day on that area though... This didn't irritate or break my sensitive skin out, and the ingredients are Sage safe. 5 stars! continued >>

on 9/20/2003 10:52:00 PM

I don't see why people complain about this product. If you follow the instructions, you will get a subtle flush. You add 3 SMALL x's (criss-cross) along your cheek bone or one small x on the apple of your check and you blend softly in a circle moving upward towards your ear (like how you apply blush). It's lovely and the color is buildable. Use highbeam over it, or use a loose powder and lightly dust over it to neatralize any unwanted redness.

on 9/19/2003 4:04:00 PM

Ew... I hate this stuff!
I mean you could get the same effect, I think an even better effect by just using red lipstick that you get as free gifts for your blush.
Its annoying to put on.
Its like a nail polish bottle and application but for your face.
Whats the point?
I hate this stuff.

on 9/18/2003 6:33:00 AM

horrible and expensive product! i dont even what took me to buy this...

on 9/14/2003 10:51:00 PM

I love the sexy flush I get from this product! I just make three little dots over the apple of each cheek, and blend immediately. It gives me a healthy glow, which I kinda need right now after winter and a bout of mono. I also use it on my lips in conjuction with the BeneTint Lip balm - looks fab. One thing, though, I have noticed that the white paint lettering on the bottle chips off on to everything else in my beauty case, so next time I'll save the box and store it in that, in the case.

on 9/9/2003 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If you are able to blend it quickly it gives a nice flush to the cheeks, but by the time you put down the bottle and the brush you really have to rush to blend it before it dries. A couple of times I didn't blend it well enough and it looked strange. I don't know if I would buy it again.

on 9/9/2003 1:29:00 PM

Blend! Blend! Blend! If you don't have time - skip this step. Too much can look clownish especially on pale skin - but when you hit it right it's that natural flush that makes you look like you just did something fun. I don't love it on lips - turns mine a very unappealing magenta shade that makes me look like I've been drinking KoolAid all afternoon.

on 9/8/2003 2:20:00 AM

I bought this, tried it, and gave it to a friend because I am allergic to BeneTint and all BeneFit products. It's too fast drying, blotchy, and causes a great deal of rashes and itching. Will never buy BeneFit products again.

on 9/6/2003 11:10:00 PM

I like the fact that Benetint can be used on cheeks and lips, resulting in a natural blush. It doesn't rub off on shirt collars and it isn't dusty like most blushes. I like anything that adds color without a fake look.

Popular Blush Products