July 25, 2014 | 1302 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2000 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2003 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Sophia904

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fabulous product! The lady @ the benefit counter applied it to my cheeks, and it gave my dull olive green skin a nice, natural, pinkish glow! It brightened up my whole face and it smelled great (nice rosy scent). It looks sooooooo much better than powder blushes i have! But based on the reviews for this product, I assume the people that gave it bad reviews either didn't know how to apply it right or it didn't flatter their skin tone. Try this out at a store before purchasing! This is the BEST blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2003 1:25:00 AM More reviews by monalisa

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only make-up product I use (almost) every single day. Love it - as it really does work well with all skin tones. I'm an light skinned, olive toned African American - so finding the right colored-products, that look natural,is always a bit tricky. It really does look like a natural blush - my boyfriend once commented, "You're blushing!". Well, no, it was the Benetint, but if he was touched at the thought of my blushing in his presence, oh well...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2003 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Lillia

I like this very much for blush. It's best when your skin looks very nice -- if you're having a bad skin day, this would probably make it look worse. I've never had any problems with it streaking. It gives you a glow that seems to come from within your skin, rather than the superficial blush you get from some powder blushes. As a lip color, it does give a pretty, rosy, just-bitten tint to your lips, but you have to keep your lips moisturized. Otherwise, if you have any tendency to dryness at all, your lips start peeling in little pink flakes by the end of the day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I'm sorry... as much as I would love to like this product, I just cannot! I go to school really early and I just don't have the time to blend this for like 5 minutes. I missed the bus twice because it didn't look right and left ugly streaks all over my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2003 1:44:00 PM More reviews by courtney2073

This is a lovely product, but I cannot justify $26 for it, particularly when L'Oreal Translucide Gel Blush does the job better and for cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2003 5:04:00 PM More reviews by stella261

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! They say pale is interesting, but the "English Rose" thing sometimes needs a little help - and Benetint is it :) I find it gives me a natural looking tint, and if I'm having a good skin day I can get away with just Benetint, Eight Hour Cream and mascara. My advice to anyone in England who wants this - con a friend travelling to America to pick this up for you - I saved myself a fortune on a recent trip to New York (don't get me wrong, I spent a fortune too, but if you're saving it's a crime not to buy, right?)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2003 11:10:00 AM More reviews by helsbels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

gives you lovely rosy blush and smells like the rose petal perfume that my sister and I used to make when we were little!! yum!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 4:00:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product wasn't too good for me. I found it set too quickly and was too deep for my pale-to-light medium, olive-based skin. My lips aren't even that dry, but it made them look crackly. I can see how some people would be fans of this however--I think it's one of those products that is neither good nor bad--just depends on the person.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Katiekins29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my only staple. I don't wear foundation, I prefer a natural look for my skin (eyes are a different story) and this stuff makes me look twice as pretty. It is excellent for when I have no time but look haggard and pale, it makes a big difference. Could not be more natural looking. Excellent for those who hate the fake look of powder blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2003 3:12:00 PM More reviews by HuongStar

I absolutely adore this product! I was a bit skeptical at first but I've been hooked ever since I've tried it. The smell is wonderful and liquid smooth texture makes this product easy to use and wear. After *moisturizing* (and foundation products if you wear those), apply directly from the brush and blend with your fingertips (I usually forgo the sponge applicator). The color looks natural and gorgeous on almost every skin tone. You can deepen the color by dabbing more tint on your cheeks but two dabs are usually enough. It looks equally beautiful on your lips; I cannot speak more highly of this great product!