December 21, 2014 | 1581 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2015 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2003 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Glitterbelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too bought this after reading about it in a magazine. It's something I really could do without. I rarely use it for my cheeks, but I do use it as a lip stain. It gives you pretty, rosy lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2003 2:21:00 PM More reviews by ellen1824

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a so-so product. I bought it after hearing so many ravees about it. For cheeks, if you apply it right and blend with a sponge, it delivers a great wash of color. But you have to blend fast. And it feels weird putting it on my lips with such a small brush, once again you have to blend quickly on the lips too. It's a nice product, but it's a time waster to have to apply it so carefully. For that reason I would not buy it again and may put half in an old jar and swap it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by barcelona1684

i benefit benetint is by far one of the most hyped beauty products on earth next to the awful maybelline great lash. it was okay i recently purchased it and i plan to return. it gives somewhat of a sheer rose color not the ruby that they claim. i disappears in ten minutes and it made me break out. plus its really over priced. i would recomend the sephora aqua tints or philiosophy supernatral tints much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2003 1:57:00 PM More reviews by lilmisstramp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hated this. The color is horrible. I totally bought into the hype surrounding it in the magazines. It made me look like a cross between a china doll and a hooker.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Caligirl42990

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I mainly use the Benetint on my lips. The stain, which is such a dark, scary red in the bottle, is a beautiful cherry red on my lips. I like to put balm over it during the day. At night, I like to put gloss over it. Stila's Lipglaze Palette - The Pinks is really pretty over the Benetint. There is just one major problem: it does not last! It has disapeared off my lips in under an hour. I tried it on my cheeks: it lasted a bit longer, but not much. I'm pretty disappointed, because it's such a goregous color. For reference, I am a FFF. Not sure how this would be for a PPP. $26 at Sephora and Macys.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This looks awful on me, just red, not at all flattering. On the other hand, I gave it to a friend who loves the way it looks on her. I think it's probably best on darker or olive complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2003 2:36:00 AM More reviews by anoush

this is the only "blush" product that doesn't break out my skin. I love the "i just ran a mile" look it gives my skin, especially when i'm tanned.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by sweet1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Made my lips very DRY....major disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2003 8:56:00 AM More reviews by FudgesFrog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after reading about it in every fashion/beauty magazine I've read. I should know better. While I love the idea behind this product (a sheer, sexy, natural glow), it didn't deliver. I have rather pale skin and I had a hard time getting this to show up on me. I really had to build the color to see any difference. And I'm not a huge fan of the rosewater scent. While I didn't have the problems blending that some people have, I won't be recommending this product to anyone. There are better out there (NARS, Sephora)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by sibellae

This is my HG of stain blushes. I just draw two stripes on my cheeks and blend. The result - a glowing natural pink blush that makes my face bright and healthy. This lasts nearly all day and benetint is one of my favorite products ever! My skin is neither oily or dry and I could see girls with either type maybe getting results they don't like.