October 20, 2014 | 1143 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by xangiex21

JUST GOT MY HANDS ON IT TODAY!! I've never seen so many naked palettes in one store before! Evidently, the Santa Monica sephora just got a new shipment this Friday and I was so lucky to call in to put one on hold! I have yet to fully try it out, but I've swatched each one and they're all so gorgeous and pigmented! I can't wait to start experimenting!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by VenessaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product. Unfortunately already sold out. Hard to get. I'm a nude girl, I love browns, neutrals, with a pop of color. The only color it has(gunmetal) I add to my bottom lash line, and it creates a flawless look, nothing to dramatic. Since I have brown eyes, my eyes glow. This palette also comes with a duo sided eyeliner(Whiskey, and zero) a brown, and black eyeliner, and a spacious mirror. I love this palette, and how slim it is. The pigmentation is great, and I love all of the colors. You can create so many looks that aren't dramatic, and a everyday look. I recommend getting if it gets back in stock, US retail is $44 find it at any ulta, or sephora.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

This was a great deal! I love the packaging" magnetic closure, good size strips of shadow for each color, each one clearly labeled in case you want to buy it on its own. I have not had a lot of "fall out" of eyeshadow crumbs. I liked the liner pencil it came with (black; have not used the brown). There is a small "well" along the bottom for you to stash either a pencil, mini shadow applicator (ie sponge tips) or even a longer brush). I like that! The package is slim (2x8 inches?) so it will travel really well and stay shut! So far, I have used:

Sin/Sidecar combo (Sin is a bit pinkish on me so I temper it with the sparkle in sin) all over the lid and crease, and then I line my lashes with Darkhorse or Creep.

Gunmetal is a good cool gray, nice color saturation. I use Creep to line it and the black liner.

I love how Smog looks but it is a bit too coppery/warm for my complexion so it can make me look sallow. Would look great if you have a more yellow complexion!

Toasted is pretty for the crease area.

I have not use the other colors, but of the ones I named, I think those alone are worth the $45!! The only thing I would have done to make this even better would have been to add a few more cool browns (I think that is why they added the grays). Very good purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by evilstar9000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow- what a great palette! I had never tried UD eye shadow before- being a MAC girl- but gave in to the hype and bought this online for $85 CAD. Just got it on the mail a few weeks ago, and can not stop playing with it! The shadows are almost creamy in texture, with great blending and color pay off. Hardly any fall out, even with the shimmery colors. I use"virgin" and "buck" everyday for work- and when I use the amazing UD primer potion the shadow stays locked in for 15 hours- with no creasing or fading. Very happy with this product- if I ever run out, I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Tetonia

This is a good palette with many useful colors - though they do tend towards the warm side in my opinion.

The nice packaging means this will remain a useful part of any collection for months and years to come.

Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by foreverlipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got "Naked" last friday!!! Woo!woo! I am not one that does alot of browns/golds so I thought this might be a waste of money for me. Well I love it! ..and You can do the grey/black smoked out eye too!! I think I wanted this so bad JUST because I couldn't get my hands on it!! Whatever the reasn is ...I have it and love it AND super excited to have in my stash!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by domika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This palette is fabulous! The colors are like satin on my eyelids! I have never used UD shadows except my Deluxe Zero shadow before this palette. I may just have to check out some others, but I don't like colorful eyeshadows, I stick with black, neutrals and sometimes purples. Anyways, I love the packaging. I don't carry eyeshadow with me during the day so normal wear and tear usually isn't a problem for me. However, I do like the shape, it's easy for me to hold and it's nice and thin. I hate palettes that are large, thick, blulky and clunky. LOL. How am I going to fit it in my bag when I travel?! Thanks UD for making an amazing palette!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by samanthahoffman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was lucky enough to actually have Urban Decay reserve one for me from their website (Did anyone else get this?) I was very thankful. I got it for my birthday, which was in September. Since I got it, I've yet to use any of my other shadows. This UDP is AMAZING, to say the least, but UD is my favorite brand, so I may be biased. The color pay off is A+, I've woken up after many a drunken night with my makeup still in place and bright as ever. Being a neutral lover, this palette has a great variety of colors that allow for a lot of different looks. I would definitely say, and stand by word, that EVERY woman needs to own this palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

LOVE IT! I am very impressed and totally believe the hype now that I own it. I signed up for the email notifications for Sephora and Urban Decay last week.. So yesterday I decided to call around. I called some Ulta's in my area and found one that had it! So they held it for me and I got it!! The colors are beautiful and pigmented. There are so many color possibilities. This will definitely be my go to palette from now on. I have dark hair, dark eyes, and tan so I think this palette works PERFECT for my warm skin. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by dipndotts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Can't believe I got my hands on this palette... the SA at Sephora had just set them out literally 5 minutes prior and I snatched one up! Well, what can be said that hasn't already been said? This is a great palette. The colors all go so well with each other and they also look great worn alone. I like how they've made it difficult to mess this up. Very pigmented, very smooth, very natural... VERY nice! The price is actually not that bad when you consider how much you're getting either. I might go so far as to say it's a steal. Only thing I dislike is the size of the palette--it's so big, it doesn't fit in my makeup caddy and I have to store it elsewhere which is kind of annoying. Oh, and I selected "yes" when asked if I'd buy again, but I don't know if I'll need to for a loooong time! Great product, worth the hype!