February 28, 2015 | 2001 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, okay... I waited outside of Ulta at 8 in the morning to get my palette. Sooo worth it! I got lots of compliments they first day that I wore some of the shades. However, I think my fascination lies with the liners. I love the way they glide on. Hands down... you need to get one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is AMAZING! This palette has every eyeshadow shade that I use. I love the colors and the actual shadows are great quality! They blend perfectly and have great lasting power. This is pretty much the only eyeshadows I reach for any more because you can create so many different looks! The eyeliners are great too! I use them everyday now, and they are perfect for traveling.

This is an absolute staple for me from now on! I can't say enough about how much I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The hype over this is crazy, I expected it to be the greatest palette in the world.. and its the greatest but is up their with my favorites. The colors are amazing! if u can find one grab it! its a great buy..if your trying to figure out which to buy the naked palette it book of shadows III... I would recommend Naked if you already have volume I or II...But if you dont have any of the BOS I would recommend the Book of Shadows III because you have a greater color range..and it dosent have mate colors. BUt if you can get both get both of course :]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by trigforner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i LOVE this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by charmedbeautyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, LOVE the Urban Decay Naked Palette! This was the first palette I ever bought, and I'm so glad I did. This palette allows me to experiment with a TON of different neutral looks, and I think I've gotten so much better at applying eyeshadow. I love how it comes with a wide range of neutrals, perfect for everyday. My current favorite color combos are Sin all over the lid, Naked in the crease, and then Buck in the crease halfway; my other favorite is Sin all over the lid, Toasted on the outer half, and Hustle in the outer-V and crease. But I love many other looks as well.
I also love how this palette came with a mini Primer Potion, because I'd never tried it before and I probably wouldn't be using a primer if it hadn't been included.
I gave this palette a 3 for price because although it is a little expensive for someone of their early teens to purchase (meaning myself), it is an AMAZING deal to get 12 eyeshadows for about 4 dollars each. And I gave packaging a 4 because I kind of wish the primer potion would fit somewhere in the palette itself, because then the palette would be the ultimate travel companion :D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by puppyl0ve9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My bestie bought me this for my birthday recently, SHOCKED that she actually got her hands on it. She told me she found 4 in a JCPenney in her area and snatched 3. She gave one to me, her mother and one of her other friends.

..ANYWAY.. i love the payout on these shadows. I love neutrals and even though I'm trying to figure out some good combos (none of them are really bad) - I come out with the same looks.

I own NARS Pleasures of Paris palette - and the UD palette BLEW NARS out the window. The colors are more vibrant, theres a whole mix of textures.

Absolutely worth the money when you figure out what you're doing. But I agree with another user that I wouldn't pay more than retail for this palette. It IS a permanent item, isn't it?

I do love seeing that this palette is SOLD OUT everywhere I go. Its a good sign that its worth getting when you do see it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by arianaivette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like everyone else, I love this. I got really lucky and snatched the last one at my ULTA without even looking for it. I had seen the reviews but I didn't really need any eyeshadows buuuut I stoped at my store one day and they had one left so I knew I had to get it. The eyeshadows are great. More staying power and less creasing than even MAC shadows in my opinion. I love most of the colors, they are REALLY warm though so cool toned ladies may not be thrilled.

BAD: I really hate Sidecar. If I swatch it, it looks great but on my eyelid it's a glitter bomb that UD is so famous for. The fallout is ridiculous.

Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE whiskey liner. It's my new favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I get the hype. Great for everyday and nights out. If you can get your hands on it, do it. But I would not pay over retail price. They should be back in JAN so just wait it out

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update 9/30/12: I actually tossed this in the garbage. Too much fall-out, too many shimmery/metallic shades and no matter which colors I used together, I always achieved the same smokey muddy bronzy mess. After a while, I just started to hate this palette. For my eyes, I just prefer matte shades or shades with a slight shimmer. Anything metallic has to go!

_______
I jumped on this band wagon and have no regrets. These eyeshadows are sort of creamy in consistency/texture, go on like a dream and blend beautifully. I love this palette and it was totally worth the $44 or so dollars. The colors are perfect neutrals for work mostly shimmer but some matte. There's a bit of fall out for some of the shades, but nothing unmanageable. Overall, a great product and I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by saintoflimes

I know I can not say very much that hasn't already been said about this palette. It is so versatile and was totally worth the wait. I am very fair, and I am able to use all the colors. I love the 24/7 eye liners, so a double sided one was just a bonus. I love Urban Decay!