July 28, 2014 | 1803 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Tlcorey86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love this palette!! I bought this a few months back from beauty.com (thanks to me lurking on the message board lol) and when I first got it it was just ok but then I challenged myself to do a different look with it everyday. Theres a lot of different combos you can do and my fav color is probably toasted. Ladies this really is the ish lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Urban Decay shadows are beautiful, but often too ostentatious for everyday use. This palette is the answer - it has a range of absolutely gorgeous shades but in neutral shades ranging from beige to warm brown to gunmetal gray. With this palette you can create a next-to-nothing daytime look, a neutral smoky eye or a dramatic evening out look - it can do it all! If you're new to Urban Decay (or even new to makeup) this palette is a great introduction because it presents such a range of possibilities without being intimidating.
It also comes in a velvety cover that's a delight to handle and includes a two-ended eye pencil in black and rich deep brown. Many of the eyeshadow shades in this palette aren't available individually, so get it while you can!
I've given it 3 stars for price because it is a bit more expensive, however I think that because you get so many shadows for your money it ends up being a really great deal. I highly recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by steph51121

I love this palette!! The colors are amazing and very pigmented. There are a million different combinations to get so many different looks! My only complaint is that the glittery shades have soooo much glitter fallout. When I put them on i have glitter all over my eyes and cheeks. Very annoying. But if they are applied carefully it can work out fine. The eyeliners are really good as well! I like to use the whiskey one and blend it a little with my finger, and then apply darkhorse over the top with an angled liner brush. It makes the line look so soft and pretty! The palette was a little spendy, but totally worth it for all the stuff you get. I love this and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by LondonInMyStyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Simply perfect. Great pigmentation, great wearable colours that you can combine in a million ways... I have nothing negative to say about this product, it's the best palette ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by dorna

This is AMAZING--get your hands on one of these if you can, you won't regret it! You will be completely set on neutral shades. If it had a matte black in it i'd be entirely set on eyeshadow alone! Between this and the Book of Shadows (which does contain a matte black as well as some brighter colors), I really don't need anything else.
I will say that i'm not crazy about the shade of brown for the eyeliner. It's a milk chocolate color, too light for my tan complexion. Both go on very well on the upper lid but don't draw as well as my Lancome Le Krayon Khol in the waterline.
I also wish it had more matte colors, but that's not really urban decay's forte anyways.
I gave it a two for price because although it is 44$, you're getting 12 shadows, two eyeliners, and the famous primer potion!
I took off one point for packaging because the box is covered in velvet-pretty, but I know it won't be as soon as I carry in in my train case for some time!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

This palette is amazing! I love it completely! I use it for work, for play... for anything! I've started to feel bad that I am neglecting all my other make-up, but this really is making my morning routine so much easier.

For work, I like to wear 'Naked', 'Buck' and 'Smog'. For any other times, I like to just experiment with the colours and depending on my lips, it's dark/light.

I love it. Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by ssaarraahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is the best palette to ever come out! i wear this palette every day..it has the right amount of light colors and dark colors..i love all the colors (well except side car because of the glitter) and i love that it comes with a double ended liner! i would recommend this to pretty much everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My first venture into urban decay. Shadows are silky and glow like creme eyeshadow which is very cool. This is a steal for $44. 12 shadows all together, easy to mix and match, duo liner in basics black and brown shades. It's hard to go wrong with this one. I love neutrals and even though I own more shadows that any one has a right to I have to say that this palette has a very fresh take on the entire neutral spectrum. I wouldn't mind a second highlighter shade in this palette but not a big deal. Shadows blend like a dream and I do like the glowy look of them. I don't know that cool toned girls would like this because I few of the shadow lean warm or are warm. Basic neutrals, few mattes in the lighter colors, pinkish neutrals, gold neutrals, bronze neutrals, browns and gray/black shades. One is a glitter shade (sidecar) and I love to run that over the entire eye once I'm done. I don't get fallout from the shade and I do not use UDPP though I did get a small travel size in my palette set. Overall this is a deal and great quality. I would buy it again and I love having 12 shades at the ready in an easy to use/store palette that takes you from day to nightlife.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by karen412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this palette!!! I use this everyday. If I ran out, I would probably buy another one in a heartbeat. This made me LOVE UD eyeshadows. Now I can't wait to get all the UD eye shadows ie. Book of Shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by beibeilei

Beautiful palette! I have been using it since it came out and I still reach for it a few times a week! The colors are gorgeous...blend well and very pigmented. The packaging is very elegant too except the gold that traces the word "naked" is flaking off cause I threw it in my purse a few times. Overall, I love this palette. I think it's very well worth the price.

ps. many more positives have been mentioned many times in previous reviews!