Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/30/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely necessary for every neutral loving girl! It has amazing pigmentation and it'll be the only palette for travel. I highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it!

There isn't much I can add here that hasn't been said. I love all of the colors, it is a great way to try Urban Decay, and I will be having a lot of fun with this palette! Also love that the company is cruelty-free!

on 12/29/2010 11:46:00 PM

This is truly one of the best neutral palette out there. Price is just right. I don't need to say more about the texture. I don't use neutral colors that much but I still think it's a MUST in my makeup collection. So I'm glad I got it. The only thing I'll say is that - this is a permanent item, so don't pay more than you need to like buying it on Ebay.

i got this for christnas from my parents. i was soo excited when i saw that i got this that i went and did my make up, my sisters, and my moms make up, and then before we left to go to my grandmas i redid my makeup because i saw how many great looks you could do i just couldnt wait. some of my favorite colors are deffinetely smog, half baked, toasted, sin, and virgin. my least favorite is sidecar its alot like midnight cowboy also by urban decay, they both are glitttery and i hate glittter. lastly you get the double ended eyeliner which is amazing and a mini primer potion! i took every other eye shadow out of my makeup except this one.

on 12/28/2010 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the best palette I have ever owned. I have never hadone with so many wearable colors, that I find myself reaching for it everyday.

I would continue to rave, but I think I'm probably just reiterating what everyone has said:

If you can find it, certainly buy it. I think it's a good deal for $44.

on 12/28/2010 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an awesome palette. I pretty much only wear neutrals so it's perfect for me. Many times there will be a great neutral palette with one or two crazy colors thrown in, which I never end up wearing. This doesn't have any of those, so I make good use of all the shadows! Even though they're all neutrals, you can create so many different looks with this palette, from daytime to dramatic. The eyeliners are awesome too. The only thing I don't like is the flocked texture on the outside of the box, which makes it get dirty easily, but it's what's inside that counts, right??

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am in love with this palette. After months of drooling over it on Youtube and MUA, I finally got one for Christmas. It's absolutely beautiful. The colors are SO pigmented. I've only used it once, but it definitely won't be the last time. Amazing amazing palette. You can come up with so many different looks from a natural look to a smokey eye or pretty much anything! Love it!

on 12/28/2010 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really love this palette! I love neutral looks and this palette is great for them! I can do natural and dramatic looks with this. All of the shadows are very pigmented. The eyeliner that comes with it is great, along with the mini primer. Great price for all the these amazing products! The packaging is pretty too. If you can ever get yours hands on it, you need to buy it!

on 12/25/2010 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I love this palette! I didn't have any neutrals so I got it and It's such a great deal; it comes with the sample size UDPP and the duo eyeliners. It is sleek and easy to carry when you're traveling. you can do neutral looks for work, then smoky eye after work without having to use anything else!

The colors look good on everybody, and the quality is also very good, they just glide on your skin. The times I've used the palette I've had on my eyeshadow for more than 12 hrs (w/UDPP) and was barely showing signs of creasing; considering I have oily lids, this was a miracle! I've recommended this to my sisters and anyone reading this that is looking for these kinds of colors ( bronze, gold, browns, neutral, etc.)

on 12/24/2010 6:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this palette. I actually bought it because of all the great reviews on here. I'm still getting the hang of working with multiple shadows (My default is Bare Escentuals True Gold...that's all I usually wear), but this is amazing. I've been experimenting with different looks- one of the best things about this palette is that you can create so many different, neutral looks. I don't ever wear a lot of bright, vivid color, so this is perfect for me.
I had to put a 5 for price, because I definitely had to pay more than $44usd for it (as it is so in demand, I went the eBay route)
I'm very happy with this purchase. Plus, I adore the liner pencil it came with....I usually use Dior liner, but this is so smooth and the pop of color can't be beat.
I would recommend this to all of my friends- I'd buy them one if I could get them for $44!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches