October 23, 2014 | 1666 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by omg_YOYO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found that if my skin was damp when I applied it, this lotion worked a lot better. When my skin was dry, the lotion wouldn't really sink into my skin and I had to apply a lot for my skin to remain moisturized. But I found that if I applied a lot of it, it worked well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by trulylovely

I don't know why this gets such bad reviews, I think it is an excellent moisturizer, especially when used with the other Clinique 3 step skin care products. My only dislike for this product is the packaging, I wish it was easier to get it out, so next time I will get the pump version.

EDIT: My face started breaking out from the 3-Step system, so off to try something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by flirty

AWFUL! I got this free in a GWP...but I will never use it again. It left my skin feeling greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by laysaysns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is the perfect moisturizer for the day. Just light and air-y to go under foundation or powders. I would never use it for bed I like something thick, more like a cream. This product is not greasy at all. For my skin I wash my face and then just put this on. This lasts for ever, a little goes along way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by 0H2_FR35H

I've been using this moisturizer for over 2 years now and I still love it! This is the one moisturizer I've never had problems with for any season as my hydralane just doesn't cut it for the wintertime. I've never noticed any problems with greasiness, just a gorgeously dewy, glowy finish on my combo/sometimes dry skin. I find it to be a very light formula which absorbs quickly and keeps my skin silky and comfortable all day. I've found my Hg moisturizer in Clinique and will stick to it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i was reading such good reviews in cosmo htat i had to buy this...but it doesnt live up to it. it was greasy, even though i used the one for oily skin. i feel like i have wasted my good money on this, and at teh mo, its just on my table, using it as a hand lotion... *sigh*
    i guess it would be ok if u had quite dry skin tho cos it kinda works ok on my hands, quite rich actaully, but just too much for my face

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by megrisen

I am 23 with combo/dry very fair, very thin skin. I used this back in high school and it broke my skin out, not in a rash, but with zits. I am trying it again and so far so good. I don't find it to be greasy at all, in fact, I think it could be a little heavier. BUT it does leave my skin very soft and smooth. I just hope for no breakouts this time. Its too expensive and its doesn't have an SPF, so I'll probably stick to my Purpose SPF 15 lotion which costs less than $7 USD.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by alu8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The worst moisturizer ever! I can't believe all the beauty magazines tout this as the best moisturizer. It smells awful and has a weird consistency. There is nothing dramatic about it! I ended up using this on my arms just to use it up. I wouldn't use this again even if it was free.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by eaglecheergirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why this is getting such bad reviews! I love it! I have been using it for over 4 years and have had great lucck with it. It is a great moisturizer for my skin. My dermatologist highly recommends it too. I must say it does leave your skin a bit greasy and it must absorb for a min. before you apply makeup. I love it for a night moisturizer! The pump bottle is a lot better than the bottle where you have to pour it out into your hand. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2007 9:13:00 PM More reviews by AiMO

at first it worked really good, but after a while it was like my skin was immune to it, i kept putting on more and more and my skin still felt dry no matter what, for the price i can't afford to be using the whole bottle every day.