April 20, 2014 | 966 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by LoveAntigua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the colours in this palette. By far my favorite palette from UD.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty awesome! I resisted getting this for quite a while. I saw these when they first came out at my ULTA. No one was buying them, and they even had an end cap full of them.
On first glance, a few of the colors looked way too sparkly. When swatched, they weren't quite as sparkly as they looked. But, I still wasn't too impressed with the colors. Then today, I tried them on my eyes in a few quick combos (just using my fingers) and I was so pleasantly surprised at how easy they are to blend, and how nice they look with my green eyes.
I think this palette really has something for everyone, and would be a good palette to have if you don't have many colors. It is nice to have to do an every day neutral eye, or you can add in the darker colors for a little more drama - or a LOT more of the darker colors to do a fantastic smokey eye.
The palette comes with a mini UDPP, and a two-sided 24/7 pencil in Zero/Whiskey. I don't plan to use either of those items, but to get those along with all of these great eyeshadow colors for $44 is reasonable to me.
EDIT: I ended up selling this, I never used the UDPP or the liner. I do still think this is a great palette - and nice to have if you want your colors in one sleek palette. However, the colors I was using were only the neutrals and I have dupes of them already, so I figured I could re-coup my funds by selling. I didn't want to return because I know these are hard to find and I know they just throw them if you return them. If it was LE, I may have kept it, but it isn't, so away it went.
UPDATE: I swapped for it again *blushes*....it is really a great palette to have and I missed it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by DeeBeeGee

Hell Yeah! Another palette where every colour is usable and isn't some god foresaken pigment that you can never use! Yes it is all neutrals, but oh... my... god... you can do everything with this. There are shimers, mattes and a couple glitters, there is a black and a gun metal silver which is lush as well and browns, purply browns, silver browns, golds, golden brown, light pinks in shimmer and matte, oh it is such a nice palette and rate it highly enough. It is a bit pricey 27 from boots, don't buy for the ridiculous prices on ebay (42), just order from boots online and ask for store delivery which is free. I did it this way and got it within three days! Ooh also a black eyeliner, granted nothing special, but whiskey the brown is a gorgeous chocolate brown, very richly pigmented and an eye primer, I have the benefit one which, i find creases throughout the day, but this didn't - bargain!! x

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ClareR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I can say is I'm in love with this palette, It's definitely a must have. its a bit pricey, but worth it. My favorite colors are smog, half baked and sin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by CeciliaLark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

J'adore. And I'm picky about shadows. There's a nice assortment of mattes and shimmers and just plain ol' sparklies. I'm thrilled that this is part of the permanent collection--if it wasn't, I can't imagine the price hikes on evilbay.
I'm new to Urban Decay shadows and this is a great introduction for anyone. Whether you're doing a wash or a smokey eye, this is a great palette. Five lippies and then some.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by MrsGlamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best palette I have purchased yet. I always wear natural colors and nudes, and this is amazing. Perfect to throw in my purse, makeup bag, or makeup bag that I leave in the car for going out! You can have a day look and very easily turn it into a night look with some other the darker browns/dark blue colors!
LOVE IT! I even bought one for my mom and friend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It is everything it was hyped to be. All the positive things you've heard are true. It is as good as they say; actually, it's even better than they say!

First off, the price is phenomenal. So many shades, plus a mini bottle of primer and the dual black and brown eyeliners. No other company gives you so much at such a reasonable cost.

Every shade goes on smooth and blends easily. They feel soft. Just enough shimmer. Stays put all day, and all night.

Every shade is usable. When can you ever say that about a makeup palette? Never before. Each shade is totally wearable and totally gorgeous.

I could go on and on. This palette is one of the greatest gifts to the makeup loving community ever. I just hope it's not a limited edition, and hope they can keep it in stock because I never want to be without it!

Love the Naked palette!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette was out of stock all UK websites so I headed to Manchester Arndale today, it wasnt available in boots but luckily I found it in debenhams next to primark. As far as I saw there was about four or five more palettes in store but it wasnt available on the website.
Anyway I am happy to bought it. I wasnt going to buy it because of the upcoming mac holiday collection but I found this one much cheaper and much worthy the money I paid for.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by mayakemp88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was worried I wouldn't be able to find this product any where due to all the hype, but if you live in the UK head over to the boots website where they have it in stock, and I'm so happy that they did!
This is the best product I have ever owned, the colours are perfect and can be used for every occasion, day to night, summer or winter.
The packaging is flawless and very handy to just throw in your bag and go. I love the eyeliner duo that comes with it, stays on nearly all day.
I had never used primer potion before and wasn't sure if I was going to buy the full size, but after using the sample size with these eye shadows I will definitely be going out to get it some time soon; it is amazing!
I cannot express enough how much I love this product, go and get it if you can for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Just when I thought urban decay couldn't get any better. I was lucky to snag one of these while on a shopping trip(i don't have a sephora where i live) They were just putting them out and of course the next day I went back to sephora and they were gone already so i was very glad i was there at the right time. I will not be buying neutral shades for awhile because this has basically every shade you could need. Shimmers, mattes, highlights, all over the lid colors, crease colors, liner colors..and not too much glitter which is a plus (only 2 shadows have noticeable glitter i believe) I'm going on a vacation in a december and plan on only taking this for eyeshadow, great for travel. Can easy go from day to night with this palette. I think this palette could be suitable to any occasion. love it and i hope all you that haven't gotten it yet get a chance to because it is definitely worth it. I would choose this over the book of shadows 3 (which i also have) any day. Pretty packaging to top it all off plus they are all FULL sized shadow. Brown and black liner are great of course also.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No