March 3, 2015 | 1485 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by dragonweengs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this palette! I didn't have any neutrals so I got it and It's such a great deal; it comes with the sample size UDPP and the duo eyeliners. It is sleek and easy to carry when you're traveling. you can do neutral looks for work, then smoky eye after work without having to use anything else!

The colors look good on everybody, and the quality is also very good, they just glide on your skin. The times I've used the palette I've had on my eyeshadow for more than 12 hrs (w/UDPP) and was barely showing signs of creasing; considering I have oily lids, this was a miracle! I've recommended this to my sisters and anyone reading this that is looking for these kinds of colors ( bronze, gold, browns, neutral, etc.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Gemstone221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this palette. I actually bought it because of all the great reviews on here. I'm still getting the hang of working with multiple shadows (My default is Bare Escentuals True Gold...that's all I usually wear), but this is amazing. I've been experimenting with different looks- one of the best things about this palette is that you can create so many different, neutral looks. I don't ever wear a lot of bright, vivid color, so this is perfect for me.
I had to put a 5 for price, because I definitely had to pay more than $44usd for it (as it is so in demand, I went the eBay route)
I'm very happy with this purchase. Plus, I adore the liner pencil it came with....I usually use Dior liner, but this is so smooth and the pop of color can't be beat.
I would recommend this to all of my friends- I'd buy them one if I could get them for $44!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by BeaverCleaverReturns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This palette is defintely agood value at $44 USD. But, I was a little disappointed that the texture of the shadows wasn't as soft or smooth as the two UD singles I have.

The shimmer shadows are more frosty than shimmery which was also not-so-great for me. This is just a personal preference and may be great for others.

Overall, this is just an okay palette -- I probably won't reach for it often and may end up returning it. It just doesn't compare to my NARS Best Of palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this palette a few weeks ago and have used it numerous times since. I love this for doing my makeup on the run!

I am a notorious oversleeper so most of the time I finish my makeup at work in the break room. This is awesome for throwing in my bag with some brushes and mascara! The colors suit me well! I love the variety! I can go really basic to really dramatic with no problem!! I get compliments most days while wearing this!

If you see this I would pick it up without thinking twice!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by curlyfryxo

I like this =) The only color I don't really like is sidecar, because of the glittery fallout that appears on my face. Well, the products are all kinda fall-out-ish. You don't really need to pack tons and tons of product on. This is also one of the first higher end makeup that I've bought. Not bad..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Frannylou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Urban Decay did a great job with this one, so much so that they can't keep enough on the shelf. My daughter in law works at Sephora and was able to purchase one for me. Then every girl in the family wanted one, including all my girlfriends! It has your eye pencils ( which glide on like no other) an eye shadow primer and beautiful neutral shadows from shimmery to matte.
You can find something to wear with anything. This probably wouldn't be for the girl who likes to get wild with colors and extreme with her make up. But it is a great staple for any womans makeup and really decently priced for all that you get. I have thoroughly enjoyed mine and have a hard time keeping others out of it!!!!! That should tell you something! The shadows are not a cheap value, they stay on and last.
Very worth the purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by binkari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Three things I love about Urban Decay's Naked palette:

1) Great colors -- If you're looking for a set of neutrals, this is it. The shades flatter both warm and cooler skin tones, and can be used in an endless variety of combinations, with the added bonus that this palette also contains different finishes ranging from matte to shimmer to glitter. You can go with a perfectly natural look, an intense, smoky eye, or anything in between!

2) Great quality -- Each color packs a punch, with impeccable pigmentation across the board. These shadows are soft with relatively little fallout, and wear for the entire day if you use a primer at the very least.

3) Great value -- You get twelve FULL-SIZED pans in this palette for $44 retail. One pan of UD eyeshadow usually costs you $17, making this palette a great buy even if you only like half of the colors (which is unlikely. Refer to #1!).

I recommend this to anyone in the market for eyeshadows. It's a good thing that this is part of UD's permanent line, because I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Ix3Chewie

I've been wanting this eyeshadow pallette for the longest time and once I got my hands on one I had to get two more. This eyeshadow pallette is actually my favorite go to pallette because it has all the neutral colors I love. I has the shimmers to the matte shadows and also a highlighting color. You can do so much with many looks with this beautiful pallette! I think every girl should have this in their make up collection. The colors are very pigmented and stay on well. I can't seem to find anything wrong with this pallette... It also includes two eyeliner colors and a primer.. Can this pallette get any better? Just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by andrea34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet...I got mine this summer and LOVE it! I have been an UD fan for a long time, but usually never buy the palettes because I don't like alot of the bright colors..I'm more of a neutral eyeshadow girl. This palette was perfect for me. I like every color in this and use them all..I think this an amazing value! I love the primer potion and the liners as well..this was probably my favorite purchase of the year and is something that gets a ton of use and doesn't just sit there..lol..this is all I take when I travel now...love this and will repurchase(when and if I ever see it stocked again!) Get this if you can find it, you will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally got my hands on this and couldn't be happier! I haven't used any other shadows since getting this and don't expect to for a while. This truly has everything you need for everyday use. The colors are great and the staying power on my oily lids is perfect (w/primer potion) I also love the double ended liner that was included!