July 28, 2014 | 1155 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by samanthahoffman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was lucky enough to actually have Urban Decay reserve one for me from their website (Did anyone else get this?) I was very thankful. I got it for my birthday, which was in September. Since I got it, I've yet to use any of my other shadows. This UDP is AMAZING, to say the least, but UD is my favorite brand, so I may be biased. The color pay off is A+, I've woken up after many a drunken night with my makeup still in place and bright as ever. Being a neutral lover, this palette has a great variety of colors that allow for a lot of different looks. I would definitely say, and stand by word, that EVERY woman needs to own this palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

LOVE IT! I am very impressed and totally believe the hype now that I own it. I signed up for the email notifications for Sephora and Urban Decay last week.. So yesterday I decided to call around. I called some Ulta's in my area and found one that had it! So they held it for me and I got it!! The colors are beautiful and pigmented. There are so many color possibilities. This will definitely be my go to palette from now on. I have dark hair, dark eyes, and tan so I think this palette works PERFECT for my warm skin. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by dipndotts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Can't believe I got my hands on this palette... the SA at Sephora had just set them out literally 5 minutes prior and I snatched one up! Well, what can be said that hasn't already been said? This is a great palette. The colors all go so well with each other and they also look great worn alone. I like how they've made it difficult to mess this up. Very pigmented, very smooth, very natural... VERY nice! The price is actually not that bad when you consider how much you're getting either. I might go so far as to say it's a steal. Only thing I dislike is the size of the palette--it's so big, it doesn't fit in my makeup caddy and I have to store it elsewhere which is kind of annoying. Oh, and I selected "yes" when asked if I'd buy again, but I don't know if I'll need to for a loooong time! Great product, worth the hype!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by brittanyleah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this palette :) I pretty much use it everyday since I bought it. I was lucky enough to get one when they first hit stores, but now they seem to be sold out everywhere. Anyways, the colors are so soft and pigmented. I enjoy wearing neutral colors most days so this palette always just makes me super happy to have it. I think UD has the best eyeshadows right next to MAC. So i'm sure you won't be disappointed if you go and buy this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by miztres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As you have all read, it is great palette! Here is another review agreeing with almost everything everyone has said, however I still would like to give my two cents =). I am a college student and I love this palette because I can wear lots of different neutral looks, without looking overdone with school. I think all the colors are amazing although Hustle on me doesn't seem to have any purple/ red tones when I wear it, it just looks like a dark brown. I don't mind of course that a lot of the glitter but I can see why people might be annoyed. It is a little bit pricey but if I had to choose one palette or eyeshadow set to own I would choose this one. I can wear this to work, school, and going out. I own other UD palette's but I can't say I use the colors often enough like this one. All in all, good buy for me but you can live with out it, don't feel like you NEED to go buy it. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Jessface2007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette and I feel like I reach for it almost everyday! You can do day and night looks with this palette and that's why I love it! It's also a very good deal for the colors because your getting full sized eyeshadows! So glad I finally got my hands on this because it's been sold out everywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Vanny1983

This was my first urban decay purchase and first palette. I love these eye shadows... they are beautiful and you can make lots of different looks. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so grateful that a palette like this exists. I do a lot of peoples' make up just casually, and this is perfect as the colours suit so many skin tones. My favourite colours from it are virgin, half baked, naked, buck, toasted and creep. Those ones I've started making dents in. I use all the colours and there are so many looks you can do with them. If you have this palette, I'd recommend getting some MAC pigment smaples in your favourite colours and that is your eye make up needs sorted.

I especially like creep and use it as a liner, it's super intense and has a bit of sparkle to it.

HG material!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by leung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When this came to Singapore, the price was kinda ridiculous but I had to get it! Since I only apply one shade on workdays, it will be a very very long time before I use this up. Anyhow, the shades are all complimentary to each other, use it alone or on its own....love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by hyperfila

I saw this palette at sephora when it first came out, they had a whole wall of them, no one was looking at them. I did some swatches on my hand didn't find any shades that caught my eyes. Few weeks later I started reading and hearing the hype of the palette and got me wondering. Called my local sephora and told me that they were all sold out. Months went by I forgot about it, I started reading reviews on makeup again and people are still abused about this palette. So I decide I should just buy it and get it over it. Called a bunch of sephora's and ulta's are my area. Put my name on waiting list on the internet and the local ulta. Two weeks later ulta called me to enformed that its ready to be picked up. I honestly thought i was going have to wait months for it like alot of people did. I waited two whole weeks for it!! wahoohooo!! So for the people that still looking for it, call your local utla and just put your name on the waiting list. So much faster putting then putting your name online. Definately worth it. The colors are amazing and very pigmented. Good luck!