January 31, 2015 | 1897 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Frannylou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Urban Decay did a great job with this one, so much so that they can't keep enough on the shelf. My daughter in law works at Sephora and was able to purchase one for me. Then every girl in the family wanted one, including all my girlfriends! It has your eye pencils ( which glide on like no other) an eye shadow primer and beautiful neutral shadows from shimmery to matte.
You can find something to wear with anything. This probably wouldn't be for the girl who likes to get wild with colors and extreme with her make up. But it is a great staple for any womans makeup and really decently priced for all that you get. I have thoroughly enjoyed mine and have a hard time keeping others out of it!!!!! That should tell you something! The shadows are not a cheap value, they stay on and last.
Very worth the purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by binkari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Three things I love about Urban Decay's Naked palette:

1) Great colors -- If you're looking for a set of neutrals, this is it. The shades flatter both warm and cooler skin tones, and can be used in an endless variety of combinations, with the added bonus that this palette also contains different finishes ranging from matte to shimmer to glitter. You can go with a perfectly natural look, an intense, smoky eye, or anything in between!

2) Great quality -- Each color packs a punch, with impeccable pigmentation across the board. These shadows are soft with relatively little fallout, and wear for the entire day if you use a primer at the very least.

3) Great value -- You get twelve FULL-SIZED pans in this palette for $44 retail. One pan of UD eyeshadow usually costs you $17, making this palette a great buy even if you only like half of the colors (which is unlikely. Refer to #1!).

I recommend this to anyone in the market for eyeshadows. It's a good thing that this is part of UD's permanent line, because I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Ix3Chewie

I've been wanting this eyeshadow pallette for the longest time and once I got my hands on one I had to get two more. This eyeshadow pallette is actually my favorite go to pallette because it has all the neutral colors I love. I has the shimmers to the matte shadows and also a highlighting color. You can do so much with many looks with this beautiful pallette! I think every girl should have this in their make up collection. The colors are very pigmented and stay on well. I can't seem to find anything wrong with this pallette... It also includes two eyeliner colors and a primer.. Can this pallette get any better? Just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by andrea34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet...I got mine this summer and LOVE it! I have been an UD fan for a long time, but usually never buy the palettes because I don't like alot of the bright colors..I'm more of a neutral eyeshadow girl. This palette was perfect for me. I like every color in this and use them all..I think this an amazing value! I love the primer potion and the liners as well..this was probably my favorite purchase of the year and is something that gets a ton of use and doesn't just sit there..lol..this is all I take when I travel now...love this and will repurchase(when and if I ever see it stocked again!) Get this if you can find it, you will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally got my hands on this and couldn't be happier! I haven't used any other shadows since getting this and don't expect to for a while. This truly has everything you need for everyday use. The colors are great and the staying power on my oily lids is perfect (w/primer potion) I also love the double ended liner that was included!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by CLAWZGALAW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

YES! YES! YES! YES!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by cloudaisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The Naked Palette is one of the best palettes I've ever bought. I used to use neutral colors from Mac but now I LOVE this palette more than the neutral colors that Mac has. All I need is this NAKED PALETTE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, okay... I waited outside of Ulta at 8 in the morning to get my palette. Sooo worth it! I got lots of compliments they first day that I wore some of the shades. However, I think my fascination lies with the liners. I love the way they glide on. Hands down... you need to get one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is AMAZING! This palette has every eyeshadow shade that I use. I love the colors and the actual shadows are great quality! They blend perfectly and have great lasting power. This is pretty much the only eyeshadows I reach for any more because you can create so many different looks! The eyeliners are great too! I use them everyday now, and they are perfect for traveling.

This is an absolute staple for me from now on! I can't say enough about how much I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The hype over this is crazy, I expected it to be the greatest palette in the world.. and its the greatest but is up their with my favorites. The colors are amazing! if u can find one grab it! its a great buy..if your trying to figure out which to buy the naked palette it book of shadows III... I would recommend Naked if you already have volume I or II...But if you dont have any of the BOS I would recommend the Book of Shadows III because you have a greater color range..and it dosent have mate colors. BUt if you can get both get both of course :]