Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A $230 value, it's like a love note from UD to all of their loyal fans! I love this palette, and use it daily!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchased this palette 2 weeks ago from my local Ulta(they actually had a lot of them in stock). Definitely worth the $. My only complaint is the gold lettering on the front of my case is already coming off.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this palette! I got my hands on it a few days ago while shopping at Ulta. When it originally came out, I didn't understand the hype and I didn't care to have it. I'm not a huge UD fan and I have had 4 Urban Decay palettes so far, but I have only liked 2 (Naked and Deluxe). I wasn't interested in the product, but I got an e-mail saying Naked was going to be re-released with a brush in it instead of the liners, but that the old palettes were going to be sold until gone. I was just curious when I was at Ulta and passed by the UD section and found it. There was only one, so I decided to buy it. I don't regret it! All of the shades, while dupe-able, are absolutely beautiful. I don't have colors like them in my own collection, but that's not to say there aren't colors like them in other brands. It's for travel! I recommended it to a friend and she bought it.... and also loves it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this palette. I have used it everyday since it came in the mail. The eyeshadows are high quality with good pigmentation. I purchased the palette with the eyeliner and was surprised by the quality. It glides easily with no tugging and stays put all day. I'm already a fan of UDPP so it was nice to get a travel size too. This is an AMAZING value and I think it is a must have.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this palette. I use it everyday to do my eyes. It's perfect. I can wear really soft natural eye looks or I can go really dark for a great night look.
I bought it back when the kit included the double ended eyeliner and it's really nice but I don't ever wear pencil eyeliner so sometimes I use it as a base for my shadows.
Also, the travel sized UDPP is really nice as well.

Yes, the colors are pretty dupeable but you are getting a good amount of product for a very good price, plus it's very convenient to carry around.
A+

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

*prepares to have things thrown at her* I'm not really a huge fan of this palette! I think the colors can be easily duped, and they're just average shades at best. I like the value of it (twelve full-sized shadows for $48), but I'm not a huge fan of the shades themselves. I know they're all neutrals and are supposed to be neutral and not too exciting, but I was expecting a little more oomph from Urban Decay, a company known for pushing the envelope.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this has to be the best product of 2010! the colours are amazing and better then the mac ones i have and the pencils are so nice and creamy. they all blend beautifully together and a few of the colours that i didn't like at first have turned out to be my favourites. i wish they would make nore naked palettes because i will cry the day mine runs out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had this palette since September, already a huge urban decay fan i didnt jump on the bandwagon. Urban decay shadows beat mac hands down!!!
I especially like Naked pallet as there were only two shades in it that i already owned. Great value for money. Only downside is the gold lettering has started to rub off on mine.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best eye shadow I have ever bought.and...I have been buying shadow for 40 years.The colors are stunning,would work on anyone,blends better than anything,and with the primer potion lasts all day.Now the value........more product than Mac,way cheaper.LOVE.

I finally made myself buy this even though I NEVER have spent almost $50 just on eyeshadow, but its sooo worth it, all the colors are amazing, and plus it comes with UDPP, and two eyeliners:) LOVE LOVE LOVE this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products