August 2, 2014 | 1522 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkblonde

I'm a believer. Really. If these ever come back in stock in stores, I'm buying a backup. There were FOUR of them at ULTA when I bought mine. Boy did I miss an opportunity. Anyway, I'm not very good at doing eyeshadow. I try and I've improved of late, but I'm no pro. This palette is perfect for me because the shadows blend so well and they look good together no matter what colors you use. EVERY color looks good with any given color in the palette. The shadow base is brilliant and I will never be without it now! My shadow stayed perfect all day, even after taking a nap. I love the eyeliner. It glides on and doesn't pull. I really can't believe anyone would call this expensive because when you actually break down how much you get, it's an incredible value and pretty much a steal! I am crazy about this palette and truly think UD has created a cult craze.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by miatx5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best purchase make-up purchase! Love all the colors! Recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Miss_Pandy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must be the only person here to give a low rating and actually NOT like this product.

I put my name on a list at the downtown Vancouver Sephora and have been waiting since early Aug to get this - just got it last week.

Loved the colors from looking at them
They looked great on the back of my hand
But when it came time to use them, I was disappointed

They arent as smooth as MAC or Makeup Forever
There's way too much fallout from the super glittery colors
My also get irritated with shadows with too much sparkle in them so that is another factor.

Some of the colors are very similar to that of MAC's - by no means am I saying MAC is the best or anything - I just prefer the texture and how it looks on my skin to that of the UD

Really disappointing though since the colors in the palette are so pretty!

I did post on CL for sale so 1 less person has to wait till Feb 2011 to get this item that hasnt even been used just tested!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by xangiex21

JUST GOT MY HANDS ON IT TODAY!! I've never seen so many naked palettes in one store before! Evidently, the Santa Monica sephora just got a new shipment this Friday and I was so lucky to call in to put one on hold! I have yet to fully try it out, but I've swatched each one and they're all so gorgeous and pigmented! I can't wait to start experimenting!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by VenessaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product. Unfortunately already sold out. Hard to get. I'm a nude girl, I love browns, neutrals, with a pop of color. The only color it has(gunmetal) I add to my bottom lash line, and it creates a flawless look, nothing to dramatic. Since I have brown eyes, my eyes glow. This palette also comes with a duo sided eyeliner(Whiskey, and zero) a brown, and black eyeliner, and a spacious mirror. I love this palette, and how slim it is. The pigmentation is great, and I love all of the colors. You can create so many looks that aren't dramatic, and a everyday look. I recommend getting if it gets back in stock, US retail is $44 find it at any ulta, or sephora.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

This was a great deal! I love the packaging" magnetic closure, good size strips of shadow for each color, each one clearly labeled in case you want to buy it on its own. I have not had a lot of "fall out" of eyeshadow crumbs. I liked the liner pencil it came with (black; have not used the brown). There is a small "well" along the bottom for you to stash either a pencil, mini shadow applicator (ie sponge tips) or even a longer brush). I like that! The package is slim (2x8 inches?) so it will travel really well and stay shut! So far, I have used:

Sin/Sidecar combo (Sin is a bit pinkish on me so I temper it with the sparkle in sin) all over the lid and crease, and then I line my lashes with Darkhorse or Creep.

Gunmetal is a good cool gray, nice color saturation. I use Creep to line it and the black liner.

I love how Smog looks but it is a bit too coppery/warm for my complexion so it can make me look sallow. Would look great if you have a more yellow complexion!

Toasted is pretty for the crease area.

I have not use the other colors, but of the ones I named, I think those alone are worth the $45!! The only thing I would have done to make this even better would have been to add a few more cool browns (I think that is why they added the grays). Very good purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by evilstar9000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow- what a great palette! I had never tried UD eye shadow before- being a MAC girl- but gave in to the hype and bought this online for $85 CAD. Just got it on the mail a few weeks ago, and can not stop playing with it! The shadows are almost creamy in texture, with great blending and color pay off. Hardly any fall out, even with the shimmery colors. I use"virgin" and "buck" everyday for work- and when I use the amazing UD primer potion the shadow stays locked in for 15 hours- with no creasing or fading. Very happy with this product- if I ever run out, I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Tetonia

This is a good palette with many useful colors - though they do tend towards the warm side in my opinion.

The nice packaging means this will remain a useful part of any collection for months and years to come.

Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by foreverlipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got "Naked" last friday!!! Woo!woo! I am not one that does alot of browns/golds so I thought this might be a waste of money for me. Well I love it! ..and You can do the grey/black smoked out eye too!! I think I wanted this so bad JUST because I couldn't get my hands on it!! Whatever the reasn is ...I have it and love it AND super excited to have in my stash!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by domika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This palette is fabulous! The colors are like satin on my eyelids! I have never used UD shadows except my Deluxe Zero shadow before this palette. I may just have to check out some others, but I don't like colorful eyeshadows, I stick with black, neutrals and sometimes purples. Anyways, I love the packaging. I don't carry eyeshadow with me during the day so normal wear and tear usually isn't a problem for me. However, I do like the shape, it's easy for me to hold and it's nice and thin. I hate palettes that are large, thick, blulky and clunky. LOL. How am I going to fit it in my bag when I travel?! Thanks UD for making an amazing palette!!