July 22, 2014 | 1301 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jczelyph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product and it caused me to breakout slightly. I thought I was out of my annoying skin phase. It left me looking greasy too. I was using a sample, so not worried about binning it. It has no fragrance as such, but smells of itself, which is not entirely pleasant. Also, it has no SPF, which for day use, is not really very useful unless you prefer to use your own on top. I posted this review to the men's ML as well, since they're exactly the same formula. The DDML is cheaper ml per ml, so unless you're a guy with masculinity issues, it's more economical to buy this, the women's version. The packaging is better too (pump vs tube).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Izzi_smith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product works well when used with the other two steps because your skin should be clean but when used with other cleansers and toners it does seem to cause breakouts. But don't let that put you off using it if you are already using clinique skincare.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2007 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Ciaofiore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

makes me breakout. yet also left dry areas dry. offers no spf, no nothing. i dont understand why anyone would use this product. ick.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by ratmist

I have generally clear skin but it's often dry. This stuff made my skin break out in pimples, some of the cystic, which is very rare for my skin. I'm pretty sure it's because Clinique's formula traps dirt and doesn't let my skin breathe, hence the breakouts. Never again - you'd have to pay me to use this greasy crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by camelias

This product sucks! It is made from mineral oil.

Mineral oil is a big molecule. It just sits on your skin and doesn't penetrate it to really work it. Sucks big time.

Plus if you look at the ingredients, it has a lot of preservatives, coloring, etc...

DO NOT BUY!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 5:34:00 AM More reviews by mia_ow

DDML has been my favourite now for at least ten years. I like the fact that it doesn´t smell. And it can be used in the evening or morning. Usually I use this in the evening and Clinique moisture in control in the morning under make up. It is a essential product for any sensitive/combination skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2007 2:26:00 AM More reviews by pinkmagdusia

The Clinique counter girls told me this was the best moisturizer and would make my skin soft and moist and blah blah blah.... I hate it! I hate the smell, I hate the color, I hate the result. The only good thing about this is the pump bottle, which keeps it fresh longer and bacteria free.
    After using this lotion, my skin still feels tight!
    Total waste of money. If you're looking for a good moisturizer at a cheap price, stick with drugstore brands like Olay or Neutrogena. This is a complete waste of money, even if it's dirt cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by happy_peep

I love this lotion. Like another poster said, my skin seems to "drink" the lotion. It's fragrance free and always leaves my face feeling soft and ready for make up.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2007 1:11:00 PM More reviews by cbatten80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive/combination skin. I've been told that I should use skincare products made specifically for asian skin (I'm half asian/half caucasian), but... they're hard to come by, usually requiring online purchases and additional shipping fee's. I have a lot of friends who swear by Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and figured I'd give it a try. The lady behind the counter assured me that it was a very good product for sensitive skin, and the first day I used it I was very impressed. I was really happy that it didn't leave me with an oily after affect that I sometimes get with other lotions. The second day I noticed that my browbone was slightly 'pink' and a little swollen. At first, I didn't attribute it to the lotion. The skin around my eyes actually looked in 'need' of moisture (which I attributed to dry weather), so I simply reapplied my new lotion. Big Mistake!! By Day three, my eyelids (up to my eyebrows and down towards my cheeks) were very red, had a scaly like appearance and were sore. It actually looked like I had burns on my face (and during the healing process, some spots turned into small scabs, which luckily did not leave me with any scars). I still love you Clinique, but I will NOT use this product again, and would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. I'll stick to ordering my Laneige products online for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2007 9:38:00 AM More reviews by kissed_a_lil_mischief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a Clinique girl and adore all their products since they manage to keep my skin clear and glowing, without the huge price tag. This moisturiser it really strange though because when you rub it into your skin its as if its evapourated. Skin does not feel greasy either. I love it!! I admit though, to get the best results, you should mix this with the Superdense spf moisturiser too.