Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/20/2011 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I just got this palette recently after reading about it for so long and not being able to find it in stock online anywhere (but Amazon for double the price!). I went to my local Ulta and found these palettes fully stocked. Amazing that they can't keep it in stock online but in stores it is very much available.

I don't get why people freak out soooo much over this product. It is a nice palette, with a variety of netural colors. Some are more shimmery than others, and no, they are not glittery imo, so they work well for any occasion. The colors are pigmented. The palette also comes with a dual sided eyeliner (one side brown and the other is black). The eyeliner itself is okay, not the best because it is soft and it goes on easily, but it also fades very quickly. I usually apply eyeliner on my waterline and this liner slips right off, so it has poor staying power, but that's expected from such soft pencils.

The packaging is super cute, though the mirror is kinda useless imo.
I like the palette and am glad that I got the chance to try it but probably will not repurchase because these shades are nothing extra special or unique (can easily be duped). I also don't see myself using this religiously so I probably won't use up all the shades for a while. It is a good value for the money because you get a lot of shadows, two eyeliners, and a primer for less than $50. I am glad that I got to try it, but it's not so special that people need to freak out over and buy it out as soon as it is back in stock somewhere.

on 1/20/2011 11:22:00 AM

Initially, I was put off by this palette, as I thought it was too shimmery. The longer I have had it, the more my feelings for it have changed to love. I use this almost every day. Midnight Cowboy and the black color are the two colors in it I never use. The Midnight Cowboy is just way too glittery, and it really makes a mess of my face (glitter everywhere). I think it is a good value. These are full size shadows, and seeing as how it would cost $17 to buy each one, it's a deal. I have decided to buy a backup. Since there are so many colors that I like and would repurchase, it just makes more sense to buy a whole new palette. Love this palette!

on 1/19/2011 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous colors, great pigment, goes on so smooth, my all time favorite palette. Not thrilled with waiting three months to get it or almost two weeks after Sephora charged my card to receive it but would go through it all again for this product.

on 1/18/2011 11:37:00 PM

I had read so many good reviews about this palette, I just had to try it and I'm glad I did! The color options are great, there are so many ways the 12 neutral colors. The eyeshadow quality is pretty good and made in the US. There is a lot of color pigment in the shadows and the texture is very silky. The duel ended eyeliners are very creamy in texture and glide on easily. This palette also came with the primer potion, which I have yet to use, but have heard many great reviews. Give this palette a try, there endless possibilities!

on 1/18/2011 7:01:00 PM

I am in love with this palette! The colors are highly pigmented and have great payoff. I'm blonde with pink toned skin so pink toned browns don't look so great on me, but this palette has a great collection of true browns. A must have for anyone needing a neutral palette in their collection!

I really did like this product. Urban Decay shadows are amazing! I do understand the whole "Naked" thing. It being browns. They are all beautiful colors but if I was going to pay that kind of money for a pallette. I would want just a little bit more variety in the colors. I mean They aren't the same colors, but i'd like more colors in a pallette.

on 1/18/2011 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am so disappointed in this palette. Everyone has made such a big deal about it but once I got it home I realized that it is mostly hype. The colors are nothing special and it seems like I already own dupes in both UD and other brands. Plus they seem a little too frosty. The palette is good value for the money since you do get so many colors and I like UD quality. That is why I gave it the lippies I did but I wish I had saved my money and bought another Dior quint instead.

on 1/18/2011 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this palette! I use it practically every day to wear my eyeshadow for school. I honestly have not touched eyeshadows outside of this palette for months. There are lighter colors for typical everyday use, but there are also darker colors for a night out. This gives the palette more usability and practicality. I don't know of any woman that this palette wouldn't suit. It is absolutely perfect. The formulation of the shadows are fantastic and the pigmentation will last all day. Urban Decay also has gotten their packaging right this time around with this sleek, easy-to-use palette.

Well done, Urban Decay! I will be using this palette for a very long time.

on 1/18/2011 11:28:00 AM

This palette changed my life!Firsly,it is perfect for travelling.You have all the neutral colours that you might need.The quality of the actual eyshadows is very good.They are silky and higly pigmented.I think it this is a superb product for the price and quality.Here are some of my makeup looks that I achieved with this palette
Visit my blog rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

on 1/17/2011 9:47:00 PM

I'm absolutely in love with this palette. Definitely one of the best makeup purchases I made all year. I bought this for both of my sisters for Christmas, and they were absolutely thrilled. Not only is the neutral color palette phenomenal, but the quality of these shadows are unreal. Also, the price of the palette is extremely reasonable considering a single UD eyeshadow is over $15. My only complaint is that there are a lot of glittery shades, which I don't enjoy wearing in a professional (work) setting. Also, my brown liner dried up a bit, but that was my fault b/c I left it uncapped. If you can get your hands on this palette I'd definitely recommend snatching it up ASAP!

Popular Palettes

The Nudes
The Nudes
Contour Kit
Contour Kit
NAKED
NAKED

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty