March 2, 2015 | 1733 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Amyyy123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i can describe my feelings for this palette in one word... LOVE! Each color is different and the packaging is probably the BEST ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by firework_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I spent months lusting after this & was over-joyed to receive it as a gift at Christmas.
The colours are all gorgeous. I prefer cooler tones but none of the shades are too warm for me to use. None of them have an excess of glitter that some UD shades are famed for. No ridiculous glitter-ball fallout here. The textures are lovely and they all blend extremely well.
Packaging is lovely & quite sturdy too.
I ignore the mini bottle of UDPP, it doesn't work well for me. The shadows are fantastic over my go-to NARS primer.

I've found myself reaching for this palette a lot. Whilst I do tend to grab newer items first, I can see that this isn't a novelty that will wear off.
There's quite a few looks that can be created using just these shadows, even a dark, smoky eye.

If I ever use this up, I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by bridget12xo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this when it first went on sale at Sephora because I just can't resist anything UD! It's beautifully pigmented, neutral colors in a really cool package. I use this every single day. The colors, even though they are dark, work well with my fair skintone which is unusual for me! I could see why some have said a lot of these shades are too glittery, but I love glitter! But the fall-out is a big disappointment. Even with the UDPP, I always get those pesky little sparkles under my eyes/on my cheeks! But I still adore this! Definitely a must for the eyeshadow fanatic like myself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this back when it first came out and I have been using it almost daily since then. Even though the primer is sample sized I still have a little bit left; it's amazing how long this stuff lasts and it's my favorite of all primers that I have tried! I have used the UD primer prior to purchasing the palette and loved it, so I was happy that this was included. I lost the dual eyeliner that came with this a week after I purchased the palette, but the few times I did get to use it I did like it, though I remember it being a bit creamier than I expected. The palette itself is great -- there is only one or two colors that I don't care for, but the rest (especially Sin) are used quite often. UD shadows have the best pigmentation and they last forever and I am really glad I purchased this palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I stumbled upon this at Macys in October of last year. When I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes b/c it has been sold out everywhere except EBay (which sells it for triple the price BTW). I got it and literally ran to the counter to pay, lol! After the first few applications, I thought i had to return it b/c they were a bit ashy looking on me, BUT, after applying them with my fingertips and packing them on over moisturized and prepped lids, I fell in love. These shadows are so extremely buttery soft and creamy that I have become and UD addict. So many neutral color combinations and so many different looks with this palette....The colors are for the most part shimmery but very pigmented and creamy. I like it so much that I sometimes don't wanna use it so I wont run out (funny but true). Highly recommend this and would absolutely repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by NicoleBattaglia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is definitely my go-to palette! you can use it for a neutral day look, or even an intense smoky eye...the quality is just amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by stella10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You get 12 amazing neutral colours with great pigmentation, 2 eyeliners and a mini primer in this palette. You've got enough for both your everyday neutral looks and the smoky eyes looks. Basically everything you need in a palette. It's expensive, but definitely worth it. The primer is amazing too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Melikeymakeup

Maybe I just haven't given this palette enough of a chance yet, but I am kind of disappointed in it!

I tried the "Virgin" sparkly eye shadow, and the sparkles ended up all aroundand my eyes. It actually looked sort of pretty, but I have fine lines in that area that I think it emphasized. Plus, I want shadow to stay where I put it!

I'm afraid to try any of the other sparkly shades.

I bought this on eBay and paida lot for it so maybe I just expected too much. I do like the eyeliner and the primer potion though!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by MSMKUP

I love love love this palette! The colors in are definitely everyday colors. The pigment is so perfect. This is my favorite palette and it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by shellygrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I can understand why this palette has been very hard to come by in recent months. It is THAT amazing. Twelve full-size neutral eyeshadows, two liners, and a mini Primer Potion for $44 is an excellent value for money and worth every penny.

The colours are very easy to blend and work with and are very well-pigmented. The eyeliners are very creamy and easy to apply. My one complaint is I have experienced some fallout from the more glittery eyeshadows. However, it's not a major issue for me. I love this palette. I would buy it over and over again.