December 19, 2014 | 1257 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Ix3Chewie

I've been wanting this eyeshadow pallette for the longest time and once I got my hands on one I had to get two more. This eyeshadow pallette is actually my favorite go to pallette because it has all the neutral colors I love. I has the shimmers to the matte shadows and also a highlighting color. You can do so much with many looks with this beautiful pallette! I think every girl should have this in their make up collection. The colors are very pigmented and stay on well. I can't seem to find anything wrong with this pallette... It also includes two eyeliner colors and a primer.. Can this pallette get any better? Just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by andrea34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet...I got mine this summer and LOVE it! I have been an UD fan for a long time, but usually never buy the palettes because I don't like alot of the bright colors..I'm more of a neutral eyeshadow girl. This palette was perfect for me. I like every color in this and use them all..I think this an amazing value! I love the primer potion and the liners as well..this was probably my favorite purchase of the year and is something that gets a ton of use and doesn't just sit there..lol..this is all I take when I travel now...love this and will repurchase(when and if I ever see it stocked again!) Get this if you can find it, you will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally got my hands on this and couldn't be happier! I haven't used any other shadows since getting this and don't expect to for a while. This truly has everything you need for everyday use. The colors are great and the staying power on my oily lids is perfect (w/primer potion) I also love the double ended liner that was included!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by CLAWZGALAW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

YES! YES! YES! YES!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by cloudaisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The Naked Palette is one of the best palettes I've ever bought. I used to use neutral colors from Mac but now I LOVE this palette more than the neutral colors that Mac has. All I need is this NAKED PALETTE!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, okay... I waited outside of Ulta at 8 in the morning to get my palette. Sooo worth it! I got lots of compliments they first day that I wore some of the shades. However, I think my fascination lies with the liners. I love the way they glide on. Hands down... you need to get one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is AMAZING! This palette has every eyeshadow shade that I use. I love the colors and the actual shadows are great quality! They blend perfectly and have great lasting power. This is pretty much the only eyeshadows I reach for any more because you can create so many different looks! The eyeliners are great too! I use them everyday now, and they are perfect for traveling.

This is an absolute staple for me from now on! I can't say enough about how much I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The hype over this is crazy, I expected it to be the greatest palette in the world.. and its the greatest but is up their with my favorites. The colors are amazing! if u can find one grab it! its a great buy..if your trying to figure out which to buy the naked palette it book of shadows III... I would recommend Naked if you already have volume I or II...But if you dont have any of the BOS I would recommend the Book of Shadows III because you have a greater color range..and it dosent have mate colors. BUt if you can get both get both of course :]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by trigforner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i LOVE this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by charmedbeautyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, LOVE the Urban Decay Naked Palette! This was the first palette I ever bought, and I'm so glad I did. This palette allows me to experiment with a TON of different neutral looks, and I think I've gotten so much better at applying eyeshadow. I love how it comes with a wide range of neutrals, perfect for everyday. My current favorite color combos are Sin all over the lid, Naked in the crease, and then Buck in the crease halfway; my other favorite is Sin all over the lid, Toasted on the outer half, and Hustle in the outer-V and crease. But I love many other looks as well.
I also love how this palette came with a mini Primer Potion, because I'd never tried it before and I probably wouldn't be using a primer if it hadn't been included.
I gave this palette a 3 for price because although it is a little expensive for someone of their early teens to purchase (meaning myself), it is an AMAZING deal to get 12 eyeshadows for about 4 dollars each. And I gave packaging a 4 because I kind of wish the primer potion would fit somewhere in the palette itself, because then the palette would be the ultimate travel companion :D