Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/19/2011 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous colors, great pigment, goes on so smooth, my all time favorite palette. Not thrilled with waiting three months to get it or almost two weeks after Sephora charged my card to receive it but would go through it all again for this product.

on 1/18/2011 11:37:00 PM

I had read so many good reviews about this palette, I just had to try it and I'm glad I did! The color options are great, there are so many ways the 12 neutral colors. The eyeshadow quality is pretty good and made in the US. There is a lot of color pigment in the shadows and the texture is very silky. The duel ended eyeliners are very creamy in texture and glide on easily. This palette also came with the primer potion, which I have yet to use, but have heard many great reviews. Give this palette a try, there endless possibilities!

on 1/18/2011 7:01:00 PM

I am in love with this palette! The colors are highly pigmented and have great payoff. I'm blonde with pink toned skin so pink toned browns don't look so great on me, but this palette has a great collection of true browns. A must have for anyone needing a neutral palette in their collection!

I really did like this product. Urban Decay shadows are amazing! I do understand the whole "Naked" thing. It being browns. They are all beautiful colors but if I was going to pay that kind of money for a pallette. I would want just a little bit more variety in the colors. I mean They aren't the same colors, but i'd like more colors in a pallette.

on 1/18/2011 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am so disappointed in this palette. Everyone has made such a big deal about it but once I got it home I realized that it is mostly hype. The colors are nothing special and it seems like I already own dupes in both UD and other brands. Plus they seem a little too frosty. The palette is good value for the money since you do get so many colors and I like UD quality. That is why I gave it the lippies I did but I wish I had saved my money and bought another Dior quint instead.

on 1/18/2011 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this palette! I use it practically every day to wear my eyeshadow for school. I honestly have not touched eyeshadows outside of this palette for months. There are lighter colors for typical everyday use, but there are also darker colors for a night out. This gives the palette more usability and practicality. I don't know of any woman that this palette wouldn't suit. It is absolutely perfect. The formulation of the shadows are fantastic and the pigmentation will last all day. Urban Decay also has gotten their packaging right this time around with this sleek, easy-to-use palette.

Well done, Urban Decay! I will be using this palette for a very long time.

on 1/18/2011 11:28:00 AM

This palette changed my life!Firsly,it is perfect for travelling.You have all the neutral colours that you might need.The quality of the actual eyshadows is very good.They are silky and higly pigmented.I think it this is a superb product for the price and quality.Here are some of my makeup looks that I achieved with this palette
Visit my blog rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

on 1/17/2011 9:47:00 PM

I'm absolutely in love with this palette. Definitely one of the best makeup purchases I made all year. I bought this for both of my sisters for Christmas, and they were absolutely thrilled. Not only is the neutral color palette phenomenal, but the quality of these shadows are unreal. Also, the price of the palette is extremely reasonable considering a single UD eyeshadow is over $15. My only complaint is that there are a lot of glittery shades, which I don't enjoy wearing in a professional (work) setting. Also, my brown liner dried up a bit, but that was my fault b/c I left it uncapped. If you can get your hands on this palette I'd definitely recommend snatching it up ASAP!

on 1/17/2011 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have been wanting this palette since late July and finally got it in January when Sephora finally got some back in stock. I picked up 2.

The colors are all too amazing, minus a few that I really don't enjoy ( gunmetal i dont feel goes with the "naked" feel, and creep isnt super pigmented). The pigmentation of them is very very nice and I love that it comes with the brown liner not only the black because sometimes brown is just what im looking for.

I just recently saw that they brought up the price from $44 to $48 which isnt a huge deal since i believe it's all worth the money, but they shouldn't higher the price because it's never in stock anyways.

I gave it 4 lippies for the reason of it never being in stock and the price being raised. otherwise, it's an amazing palette to have for the perfect neutral eye and on the go. The packaging is also so gorgeous!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I own both this and the Too Faced Naked Eye kit. I find myself reaching for one or the other every day. This is BEAUTIFUL. I'm lucky I bought it with an employee discount and it was only $33 for me :) While it had been sold out everywhere for FOREVER we finally got a bunch at the Ulta I work at so I decided to pick it up :)
Every color is beautiful! I had been playing with the tester for quite a while, so I knew what I was getting. The pigmentation of every color is perfect, and I can see myself having an occasion to wear all 12 shadows! I'm pretty fair, but all these colors bring out my green eyes very well!
The eyeliners are great too. I had never used UD 24/7 liners and I was really pleased! (I usually don't use eyeliners you have to sharpen, but these are so great, I'll probably buy some!)
And the mini primer potion was really great, (I use the Eden primer normally, but used to use the original!) And I'll probably pack that one for trips.
You can create any neutral or even dramatic look with this and it could look good one everyone! I didn't even want it for the hype - I just typically wear purples and silvers so I needed some pretty browns and this was perfect )

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
Contour Kit
NAKED
NAKED
The Nudes
The Nudes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches