November 21, 2014 | 1727 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2007 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Venus0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You know, this stuff isn't bad but it isn't great either. I have dry skin and I have tried many moisturizers. For all the rave this product gets I would say it is a dissapointment, it lasts forever and the bottle its nice but it doesn't have SPF. It's a little lame for my skin type.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by afcyeh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought the lotion during the time when my skin was really dry, mainly due to the changing of season. It worked well, but I was still getting dry patches on the sides of my nose once a while. I don't think I'll re-purchase it, the price is a tad steep for me, especially when I don't really see any results except it made my face less dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by huongmoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a definite everyday must for me. I've been using it for a long time and it just works really well with my skin type (normal) but it does not work well for people with a more oily skin. It makes my skin feel really hydrated and fresh. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMaven1

I'm being a traitor as I used to work for Clinique. SHH!! don't tell anyone!:) But secretly I think most Clinique consulatants even hate this stuff. Come on its 2007, why is Clinque still using mineral oil in their moisturizer???!! It broke me out, hated the smell, not worth the money. Clinque is like a cult, most of the people that use this stuff have drier skin, and are brainwashed!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2007 3:21:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend gave me a sample of this lotion along with other clinique stuff. I have the one for dry skin. My skin has become very dry in the past 6 months, so much so that I had to go to a dermatologist. And even thought it's for dry skin I didn't help my skin much. I'm giving it 3 lippies because it's not greasy, doesn't break me out and feels lightweight. The packaging isn't so bad IMO. But it's not very moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 4:35:00 AM More reviews by chilli

Oh, no no. This one broke my combination skin out so bad and didn't even moisturize. The packaging isn't that convenient either. No no no...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2007 1:47:00 PM More reviews by rouge_noir

While Clinique's Facial Soap and Toner really work well with my skin, this moisturizer is one of the worst I've ever tried. Even the color puts me off!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2007 10:21:00 AM More reviews by yummyapplemilk1

this moisturiser made my skin feel dirty, will only use it on my body, it looks nice and plain great in the bathroom, but i have oily combination skin and this stuff just makes things worse for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by taylorana

I agree with a previous reviewer. I used this when I was in high school, about 6-7 years ago and I remember it being the greatest. I've always been big on skincare, I have normal skin, I don't breakout ever, I use facewash, toner, and lotion. But I got this a few months ago in a Bonus sale and I was excited but honestly, this stuff sucks. I think they changed the product also because it doesn't absorb, it makes my skin feel like grease, and I've broken out all over my face. I've never had to use concealer before but I just had to go buy some until it all went away. It wasn't allergy bumps either. This stuff is terrible, and I hate the bottle. You either get too much or too little when you try to get it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by BettySlocombe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried the 3 step regime years ago. Not impressed. The soap smells like lard, the toner smelled like vodka, and the lotion--some chicken shmaltz in a bottle. The whole Clinique sales gimic with the sales people wearing lab coats like they're Derms or Scientists is just silly and misleading. I've had some really nasty reactions to their products even thought they claim the products will not break you out, etc. The only thing Mom and I used and liked and bought a LOT of was their cream rouge. They discontinued our shade.