July 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2007 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lit75248

Yech! If I want to build a Blackhead City on my nose I just have to use this for a few days. It's just never done it for me. No offense to anyone who loves this, but I've always failed to see how this could be Clinique's #1 seller if they have teenagers a major client with potential acne prone skin. Hmph. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by xoxtaybayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this almost everyday!! It really works best with the whole skin care line. I LOVE it. You know those days where you have a patch of dry skin randomly?? and you can't put make up over it cuz then it'll just blotch? well this is perfect, it gets rid of dry skin instantly. It's amazing. OH but DONT get LOTION, get GEL because the lotion i've heard can cause break outs if your skin is already a little on the oily side

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 11:39:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually like this moisturizer, I was shocked to read so many negative reviews. I like it a lot on my normal to dry skin since it does a good job moisturising. I use it on a daily basis. I have not had any break outs. Will probably repurchase if I not stumble upon a cheaper moisturizer that is equally good. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 12:56:00 AM More reviews by rutgutpoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does nothing and the yellow goo looks gross.
    There are such good moisurizers out there, any by Elizabeth Arden are really excellent. It was the first moisturizer I used and I could never understand why women would use moisturizer if it was like this.
    Try a E. Arden Ceramide moisturizer girls if you are new to moisturizers. This one does nothing at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2007 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Venus0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You know, this stuff isn't bad but it isn't great either. I have dry skin and I have tried many moisturizers. For all the rave this product gets I would say it is a dissapointment, it lasts forever and the bottle its nice but it doesn't have SPF. It's a little lame for my skin type.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by afcyeh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought the lotion during the time when my skin was really dry, mainly due to the changing of season. It worked well, but I was still getting dry patches on the sides of my nose once a while. I don't think I'll re-purchase it, the price is a tad steep for me, especially when I don't really see any results except it made my face less dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by huongmoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a definite everyday must for me. I've been using it for a long time and it just works really well with my skin type (normal) but it does not work well for people with a more oily skin. It makes my skin feel really hydrated and fresh. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMaven1

I'm being a traitor as I used to work for Clinique. SHH!! don't tell anyone!:) But secretly I think most Clinique consulatants even hate this stuff. Come on its 2007, why is Clinque still using mineral oil in their moisturizer???!! It broke me out, hated the smell, not worth the money. Clinque is like a cult, most of the people that use this stuff have drier skin, and are brainwashed!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2007 3:21:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A friend gave me a sample of this lotion along with other clinique stuff. I have the one for dry skin. My skin has become very dry in the past 6 months, so much so that I had to go to a dermatologist. And even thought it's for dry skin I didn't help my skin much. I'm giving it 3 lippies because it's not greasy, doesn't break me out and feels lightweight. The packaging isn't so bad IMO. But it's not very moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 4:35:00 AM More reviews by chilli

Oh, no no. This one broke my combination skin out so bad and didn't even moisturize. The packaging isn't that convenient either. No no no...