Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients *purified water *mineral oil *sesame oil *propylene glycol *tea-stearate *glyceryl stearate *lanolin alcohol *petrolatum *methylparaben *propylparaben *FD&C yellow no. 5 *FD&C yellow no. 6 *FD&C red no. 33
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 5/15/2007 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This does nothing and the yellow goo looks gross.
There are such good moisurizers out there, any by Elizabeth Arden are really excellent. It was the first moisturizer I used and I could never understand why women would use moisturizer if it was like this.
Try a E. Arden Ceramide moisturizer girls if you are new to moisturizers. This one does nothing at all.

on 5/14/2007 8:40:00 PM

You know, this stuff isn't bad but it isn't great either. I have dry skin and I have tried many moisturizers. For all the rave this product gets I would say it is a dissapointment, it lasts forever and the bottle its nice but it doesn't have SPF. It's a little lame for my skin type.

on 5/13/2007 7:01:00 PM

Bought the lotion during the time when my skin was really dry, mainly due to the changing of season. It worked well, but I was still getting dry patches on the sides of my nose once a while. I don't think I'll re-purchase it, the price is a tad steep for me, especially when I don't really see any results except it made my face less dry.

on 5/10/2007 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is a definite everyday must for me. I've been using it for a long time and it just works really well with my skin type (normal) but it does not work well for people with a more oily skin. It makes my skin feel really hydrated and fresh. Love it!

on 5/8/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm being a traitor as I used to work for Clinique. SHH!! don't tell anyone!:) But secretly I think most Clinique consulatants even hate this stuff. Come on its 2007, why is Clinque still using mineral oil in their moisturizer???!! It broke me out, hated the smell, not worth the money. Clinque is like a cult, most of the people that use this stuff have drier skin, and are brainwashed!!

on 5/7/2007 3:21:00 PM

A friend gave me a sample of this lotion along with other clinique stuff. I have the one for dry skin. My skin has become very dry in the past 6 months, so much so that I had to go to a dermatologist. And even thought it's for dry skin I didn't help my skin much. I'm giving it 3 lippies because it's not greasy, doesn't break me out and feels lightweight. The packaging isn't so bad IMO. But it's not very moisturizing.

on 5/6/2007 4:35:00 AM

Oh, no no. This one broke my combination skin out so bad and didn't even moisturize. The packaging isn't that convenient either. No no no...

on 5/3/2007 1:47:00 PM

While Clinique's Facial Soap and Toner really work well with my skin, this moisturizer is one of the worst I've ever tried. Even the color puts me off!

this moisturiser made my skin feel dirty, will only use it on my body, it looks nice and plain great in the bathroom, but i have oily combination skin and this stuff just makes things worse for me.

on 5/1/2007 6:51:00 PM

I agree with a previous reviewer. I used this when I was in high school, about 6-7 years ago and I remember it being the greatest. I've always been big on skincare, I have normal skin, I don't breakout ever, I use facewash, toner, and lotion. But I got this a few months ago in a Bonus sale and I was excited but honestly, this stuff sucks. I think they changed the product also because it doesn't absorb, it makes my skin feel like grease, and I've broken out all over my face. I've never had to use concealer before but I just had to go buy some until it all went away. It wasn't allergy bumps either. This stuff is terrible, and I hate the bottle. You either get too much or too little when you try to get it out.