September 17, 2014 | 1391 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is better than a decent mascara. You're getting spiky, notice me lashes. I applied a second coat and did not get the clumping other people got - I think it's just a question of being careful. I don't know that anything will top my love for Lancome for really spectacular lashes but I like this very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is expensive, but worth every cent. I really look like I'm wearing false eyelashes when I wear these! I'm a mascara junkie, so I doubt I'll ever stop buying mascara, but I do think I have finally found my HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ROCSI415

first day today must say impressed, usually it will take 3x's for me to like a mascara this isn't so bad yet let's hope it stays this way.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by natucha21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When reading mascara reviews I don't know why people would give the product a bad review because it smudges and comes off if you cry.this doesn't advertise to be so, so duh it's not waterproof and ofcourse it's not gonna curl your lashes for you that's what a eye curler is for.this mascara lengthens separates but doesn't give you thick lashes and if you put on a 2nd coat it can get clumpy.it gives you long natural lashes but there's cheaper mascaras like loreal out there

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara. It has lots of wonderful features....like the brush, the consistency and the wand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried the mini sample of this mascara and it's pretty good. Pros - lengthens, thickens, dark black color, formula coats every lash & great brush that separates lashes & gets lashes at inner eye. Cons - can get very clumpy and make lashes stick together, especially if putting on a second coat. All in all, a pretty good mascara with a new unique brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, this is not waterproof in any sense of the word. I know it doesn't claim to be, but still, I need a mascara that i can cry with! Anyway, I do admit I like the brush a lot. The end of the brush is good for lashes on the inner corner, and the middle of the brush is a bit thicker, so it's easy to get bottom lashes. Once you put a second coat of mascara, however, this gives you total spider lashes and clumps like crazy. I don't enjoy they I'm drowning in mascara look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by kzzylee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love They're Real. I have mascara addiction issues (not in therapy yet, but probably need to be.) Some favorites of mine are Nars Larger than Life Lengthening (fabulous mascara, but can't be removed without sandblasting) and UltraFlesh Panther (great color and lasts well, but doesn't lengthen like I want.)

I need lengthening and curl. No clumping or flaking is essential. This mascara delivers. Held curl, very black, applied nicely with no clumps, no flakes at the end of the day. Really lengthened. I removed it easily with soap and water. I'm a believer!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by karasu627

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ugh...I received a sample for getting I believe 100 points on my Sephora Beauty Insider Card. I don't like this mascara. My lashes are long, but they are straight and have no curl whatsoever. I used this in the hopes that my lashes would be curled and voluminous. I was mistaken. Even after I thoroughly curled my lashes, there wasn't much curl to be seen and my lashes drooped a bit. I guess it's a love-it-or-hate-it product :/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ScarlettBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Used a tester at Ulta that had just been opened. I wore it the entire afternoon and checked in a magnifying mirror. No clumping, flaking or drying. Makes my lashes look incredible. Goodbye, Falsies - hello they're real! Excellent!