BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1969 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 3/17/2012 5:53:00 PM

Oh my gosh!!! This is one of the best mascaras I have tried. I LOVE IT!!!
It does everything it says it can do. I use my eyelash curler and then put two coats of this on. Then my eyelashes look like they came down from heaven. I don't know what else to say. JUST GO TRY IT YOURSELF!:)

on 3/16/2012 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Okay this is probably the best review you'll get. This mascara is AMAZING. Overall, its an amazing mascara. But if you dont know about the 3 month rule, you'll hate it. I had this mascara in december and throughout december, jan, and feb it worked okay. but then it started drying out and getting really ugly on, towards the end of february. so honestly its a good mascara, but its not the mascara you can keep for 5 months..

on 3/16/2012 12:07:00 AM

It only works well if you put a base mascara like the Tarte lights,camera,lashes! mascara because that mascara gets all the lashes and makes it fuller and longer then the They're real ! will make it darker and they would look like fake eyelashes. This eyelashes makes eyelashes clump together but doesn't make your eyelashes clump.. It's confusing. this is really expensive. i got the mini for $10 and it was so small !

on 3/14/2012 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Okay so this mascara is great for parties and special events. I love how this mascara gives thickness and length to my already long lashes. I don't know how it would work on smaller lashes, but I did like this. This does kind of clump a bit, but I put a small coat of another mascara and then apply this and it comes out great.

on 3/13/2012 12:32:00 PM

Very dry and clumpy. The only thing nice was that once on the lashes, water did not make it run like most other non-waterproofs but it took a little more effort to remove.

on 3/11/2012 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this mascara! The brush was amazing and got the inner little lashes so well and make my lashes look almost fake. The only problem was that it dried up super fast and wasn't worth the $22. Since I'm a college student on a budget I probably wont repurchase for a while.

on 3/11/2012 2:53:00 PM

I really wanted to like this mascara as I am a fan of Benefit products in general. My friend (who has normally long lashes) raved about it, so I thought it would help my short lashes. First off, I found the brush itself too big to use (kind of like the Cover Girl Lash Blast) and although the product did give me darker thicker lashes, it quickly clumped onto my lashes weighing them down and making for a big goopy mess. Maybe my lashes are not strong enough to hold a mascara this thick, but after trying to use more sparingly for the last two days (and even wiping off the excess mascara with a tissue before I applied), I am going to return this tomorrow. Normally I would just toss it, but for $22 plus tax this warrants a return for a full refund.

on 3/10/2012 6:24:00 AM

Just bought this product and have used three times and I am totally in love with it. First time I used, I applied one coat and it looked natural except darker which is a good thing. I don't like going to class with "mascara" written all over my eyes (if you know what I mean). Second time I used this, I applied 3 coats and it looked as if i used false lashes. Long and black!! LOVE! Because I am not a fan of false lashes. So far, I have no problem with this product and definitely will buy it again.

on 3/9/2012 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara, when I have the time and patience to fiddle with it, gives me long, dark black, false-looking lashes. If I apply They're Real without taking the time to slowly wiggle the brush through my lashes, they end up looking clumpy. I've been using a tube of this for a month now and it's still preforming like a brand new mascara. I find using a lash primer doesn't actually make a big difference with the the end result with this mascara, so it's nice that I can skip a step and still have great looking lashes. It's quite expensive, $31 Canadian, but as long as it keeps performing the same way as it does now, I think I would buy it again.

on 3/9/2012 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this mascara about 2 weeks ago and I was pretty much convinced I was going to write a negative review, but dare I say this mascara is growing on me. My initial issue was with the plastic wand. Its small hard and prickly, I understand that is supposed to "pull" out tiny eyelashes that allegedly exist, and I definitely question that claim. But now that my eyes have gotten used to the pulling sensation when I apply this mascara I'm totally ok with it. In fact, it kind of wakes me up the morning! The actual mascara itself is pretty good, nice dark black doesn't clump up etc.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products