Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 10/4/2009 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

this mascara is my HG I have tried many mascara like dior , chanel , lancome and nother compare to this one it make your eyes look wide awake and long great product and last all day with no clumps

on 10/4/2009 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Honestly, this was not bad, but I prefer CG Lash Blast. I feel like this mascara was not at all nourishing (not that any mascara is much more nourishing), but I also felt like this flaked every once in a while and started clumping by the tenth use.

on 10/3/2009 8:52:00 PM

I used Great Lash for a while, but this one is amazing!

It gives me very thick, glam lashes. Sometimes it does get a little clumpy but you have to apply it just right.

Also, it's weird but this has a smell to it. Not that I go around smelling mascaras(lol) but you I am sure you girls know how mascara smells(gross!), but this one smells like roses!

on 10/3/2009 1:12:00 PM

I've bought loads of mascaras from high end to cheap ones and the majority of them clump the lashes together or makes them brittle. If you already have long lashes this makes them look amazing! It's easier to remove than most mascaras I've used. It doesn't smell that good, but then again who buys a mascara for it's smell? I would definately buy this mascara again.

on 10/3/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Hm, I was very curious about this mascara. It wasn't the worst, nor the best mascara at all. My lashes stucked into 3 big tuft. It has a big brush, so it gives extra volume and length, but unfortunately my lashes stucked together :s
It deserved a try, but I don't think that I'm gonna buy it again.

on 10/1/2009 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Super clumpy! I could not get this to go on without giving me gross, clumpy lashes, even with just one coat. It was also a pain to remove and I ended up tearing out a few lashes in the process. Will not repurchase.

on 9/30/2009 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is good because it goes on thick. It is bad because it is a little clumpy. Well, let me stand corrected. When you first put it on when it's new, it goes on smooth AND thick. However, after it gets a little old, it gets more clumpy.

I have tried the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, and it does not clump as much. However it also doesn't make your lashes that thick. And I've found that I am liking the clumpier mascaras these days.

continued >>

on 9/28/2009 1:22:00 AM

I have to admit the bright yellow tube caught my eye. Have been using this mascara for about 2 months now and i love it. It glides on smooth an easy. Absolutely no clumps on 1st application. (If you let the 1st coat dry and then put another coat on top of it then yes it will clump. The package actually advises not to put more coats on once it is dry.) The brush is awesome and seperates pretty much all the lashes. The only down side to this product for me is that its smells strange. Its not a particularly terrible smell but i generally do not like my cosmetics to be sented. Other than that i think this product is awesome. If maybelline where to stop animal testing i would defnitely buy this product again.

on 9/27/2009 6:53:00 PM

I got this from my mother in law and I have to say I had my doubts. I can't stand Great Lash mascara. But I have to say I am really impressed with this so far. I love the big brush with the million bristles. I also generally always wear waterproof mascara, but even the regular style has been just great. No flaking and no running so far. I really like it alot and will definitely consider buying this again!

this was one of the first mascaras i bought, and i loved it! the brush is huge and can get in your eye sometimes, but it makes my lashes super volumized and lengthened. i love this mascara, not my favorite, but a runner up.

Popular Mascaras