Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 6/2/2007 7:34:00 PM

Terrible for oily skin. If you really want to use Clinique then I would go with the Gel version which is WAY better, though I've since switched to philosophy products which just work better for me.

on 5/28/2007 12:33:00 PM

Makes my skin feel great, but seeing I have oily skin it caused me to break out. The Sales rep. told me to try the gel. Its much better for oily skin!! :D

on 5/28/2007 11:42:00 AM

A good alternative for when I cannot find my prized Kiehl's UFM (which never happens, but hey...sometimes you need variety, I guess). I only like this product with the pump - not that screw off lid.

on 5/27/2007 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Don't know what's so dramatically different about the lotion. I don't find it doing anything with my skin.

on 5/24/2007 11:50:00 PM

This product does notwork for me at all. It is very runny and oily. This DDML is oil-based and not at all kind to my 30+ complexion. It actually gives me cystic breakouts. I like the gel a little better, but don't think either product is worth the price.

on 5/24/2007 10:37:00 PM

I am 43 years old and have used this product off and on for 25 years. I always come back to it and love it. It is light weight and great for under makeup. In the warmer months, I even use it at night over a serum. I have very sensitive skin and when I have used something that was too harsh, this seems to just sooth. Great product.

on 5/23/2007 2:26:00 PM

It's perfekt for people with dry skin. I use this during the winter, at summer it gets to moisturizing..

on 5/21/2007 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

If your skin is like mine--super dry, sensitive, acne-free--you will love this. I have been able to use this for the past 7 years (I'm 25 now) w/out any problems. It feels completely mild, even if my skin is acting up, itching from the dryness or raw from blowing my nose. It's so comforting especially during colder months. If your skin is oiler or more break-out prone, I suggest the DDM Gel instead. I use that in the summer when I don't want the heavier emollient of feeling this DDML.

on 5/20/2007 11:09:00 AM

Yech! If I want to build a Blackhead City on my nose I just have to use this for a few days. It's just never done it for me. No offense to anyone who loves this, but I've always failed to see how this could be Clinique's #1 seller if they have teenagers a major client with potential acne prone skin. Hmph. Not for me.

on 5/19/2007 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this almost everyday!! It really works best with the whole skin care line. I LOVE it. You know those days where you have a patch of dry skin randomly?? and you can't put make up over it cuz then it'll just blotch? well this is perfect, it gets rid of dry skin instantly. It's amazing. OH but DONT get LOTION, get GEL because the lotion i've heard can cause break outs if your skin is already a little on the oily side

Popular Moisturizers