October 25, 2014 | 1674 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2007 7:34:00 PM More reviews by puppyciao23

Terrible for oily skin. If you really want to use Clinique then I would go with the Gel version which is WAY better, though I've since switched to philosophy products which just work better for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

Makes my skin feel great, but seeing I have oily skin it caused me to break out. The Sales rep. told me to try the gel. Its much better for oily skin!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2007 11:42:00 AM More reviews by JNH

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A good alternative for when I cannot find my prized Kiehl's UFM (which never happens, but hey...sometimes you need variety, I guess). I only like this product with the pump - not that screw off lid.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2007 11:08:00 AM More reviews by mauwong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Don't know what's so dramatically different about the lotion. I don't find it doing anything with my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2007 11:50:00 PM More reviews by arikamichel

This product does notwork for me at all. It is very runny and oily. This DDML is oil-based and not at all kind to my 30+ complexion. It actually gives me cystic breakouts. I like the gel a little better, but don't think either product is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by parkshop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am 43 years old and have used this product off and on for 25 years. I always come back to it and love it. It is light weight and great for under makeup. In the warmer months, I even use it at night over a serum. I have very sensitive skin and when I have used something that was too harsh, this seems to just sooth. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by thestrokes

It's perfekt for people with dry skin. I use this during the winter, at summer it gets to moisturizing..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Acacia810

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

If your skin is like mine--super dry, sensitive, acne-free--you will love this. I have been able to use this for the past 7 years (I'm 25 now) w/out any problems. It feels completely mild, even if my skin is acting up, itching from the dryness or raw from blowing my nose. It's so comforting especially during colder months. If your skin is oiler or more break-out prone, I suggest the DDM Gel instead. I use that in the summer when I don't want the heavier emollient of feeling this DDML.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2007 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lit75248

Yech! If I want to build a Blackhead City on my nose I just have to use this for a few days. It's just never done it for me. No offense to anyone who loves this, but I've always failed to see how this could be Clinique's #1 seller if they have teenagers a major client with potential acne prone skin. Hmph. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 2:50:00 PM More reviews by xoxtaybayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this almost everyday!! It really works best with the whole skin care line. I LOVE it. You know those days where you have a patch of dry skin randomly?? and you can't put make up over it cuz then it'll just blotch? well this is perfect, it gets rid of dry skin instantly. It's amazing. OH but DONT get LOTION, get GEL because the lotion i've heard can cause break outs if your skin is already a little on the oily side