Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 10/6/2009 11:58:00 AM

I generally don't buy the same mascara twice in a row for some reason, but now I will! This doesn't clump at all, and it really holds on to your lash curls for HOURS. While it may not give you the massive volume promised, it DOES give your lashes volume, just not as much as advertised. Definitely buying again.
Also, the bright yellow tube is awesome.

on 10/5/2009 7:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara lengthens and thickens my lashes, but after afew coats I noticed some clumping and during the day notice flaking, but minimal smudging.
I bought this before I purchased lash blast and I thought it was an OK mascara. Since recently buying lash blast, I have to say I prefer lash blast. The packaging on both aren't that great - too fat and chunky to handle, but you get used to it

on 10/5/2009 2:23:00 AM

It was not a bad product at all. But, I feel as though it was made to compete with LashBlast.. and not much can beat Lashblast.

on 10/5/2009 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was pretty impressed with this mascara - it does what it claims to do. I have very short, straight and sparse lashes and this mascara thickens and lengthens quite nicely. I also like that it doesn't make my lashes stiff and hard. I have the glam black which is nicely pigmented. The only negative is it has an odd scent but it's bearable. It's pretty close to being HG status.

on 10/5/2009 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I absolutely adore this mascara!

While I don't think it does that much to volumize, it does a GREAT job of lengthening and defining lashes. I get so many compliments with this. I can't count how many times people have asked me if my lashes were fake!

The mascara does not clump at ALL, and it REALLY knows how to hold a curl. I can wear it for 12+ hours with little to no smudging, and by the end of the day, my lashes are STILL as curled as they were in the morning.

A great mascara! A+

on 10/4/2009 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this based on Allure Magazine's endorsement. However, Maybelline Colossal doesn't compare to Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper or L'Oreal Voluminous mascara (I love volume mascara)!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like so many others, I have tried many, many different mascaras in search of the one that would meet all my expectations. The search is over! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!! I get it in the black; I think it's glam black. It gives me beautifully long, full lashes that get longer with every stroke of the wand. Rarely and I mean rarely clumps. Definite HG!

on 10/4/2009 6:39:00 PM

Great for volumizing lashes!

on 10/4/2009 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

this mascara is my HG I have tried many mascara like dior , chanel , lancome and nother compare to this one it make your eyes look wide awake and long great product and last all day with no clumps

on 10/4/2009 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Honestly, this was not bad, but I prefer CG Lash Blast. I feel like this mascara was not at all nourishing (not that any mascara is much more nourishing), but I also felt like this flaked every once in a while and started clumping by the tenth use.