August 22, 2014 | 1113 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by lane87

I got a small bottle of this from Sephora for a point reward, whileI like the look of this highlighter it breaks me out so I wouldn't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by karen360

One of my favorite highlighters. It is extremely easy to apply and the results are fabulous. Although a little pricey, the bottle should last for a really long time since each time i only use a really small amount. I really recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by tiffannnny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite highlighter!! I'm an NC 20/25 and I absolutely adore this. At first i was kind of hesitant to try because for 1. It's a cream product 2. I never really highlighted. I got this in the Upgrade to Gorgeous set with Sugarbomb and I must say its worth the money! It's easy to apply, and very blendable. It's everything benefit says it is. Super Model in a bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Missmakeupgeek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because I heard so many things about it! I really did not like this product. I find it doesn't blend well into your face and can look overly shiney. I have tried applying in different/ recommended ways and never been satisfied with this. I honestly think there are nicer highlighters out there an that this product is overrated and expensive! I like the bottle design but that's probably about it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

I tried BeneFit High Beam when I got the Finding Mr Bright Kit. This product just isn't working for me. Like has been mentioned bellow, when I try to apply this highlighter on my cheekbones over foundation with no powder, it removes the foundation and just leaves me with a splotchy, bare mark. When I apply powder over the top of the mark it kind of covers the mark but the highlighter is not that visible, definitely not a 'High Beam' effect :( when I apply it over powder it doesn't remove my make up but it just sits in a streak that is impossible to blend and looks really weird. I have tried applying it with fingers and a foundation brush but it is the same either way. However, I think that this liquid highlighter might not be working for me due to my mattifying primer that I use (which I don't really want to compromise on) However, being liquid it should be blend able enough to overcome this. Determined to get some use out of it, I have used it on top of Urban Decay Primer potion as an champagne look eyeshadow base and it looks nice and you can see the iridescent colour which is absolutely lovely I must say through the eyeshadow. This still isn't the use I wanted though. I love the colour of it and really want to use it if anyone can help me out feel free to contact me thanks (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like many things about this product. It's a liquid so you can put it exactly where you want it. Its a cool toned shimmer, for those of us with pinkish undertones or pale complexions. And best of all, it does what its supposed to. I've been using it for a few weeks and never really thought it made much difference to my appearance, but then I caught a glance of myself in a mirror and saw a perfectly highlighted cheekbone. Nothing over the top, nothing obvious. I must say I was impressed. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again because despite what I've just said, I still prefer a powder highlighter. I think this is good for small areas of the face, for everyday wear, but if I want to hightlight a larger area, I'd use a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by bs786229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really, really want to like this product, but it just doesn't work for me. When I put it on over my foundation, it takes the foundation off and I can see right where I put it on my face. There are splotches from it removing the foundation. I've tried rubbing it in with my foundation, but there still isn't enough of a difference to really justify using it. I love, love, love Benefit, but this is not a fave of mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this highlighter. This and moon beam. I put it on my jawbone and rub with my finger. I only give it 4/5 because sometimes it does move my makeup ;(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

High Beam is my all- time favourite highlighter. it is HG product to me. i absolutely love it to apply on the highest point of my cheekbones over by blush, on the inner corners of my eyes, on my collar bones, its fabulous!
the product itself is a shimmery pearlescent pale pink colour, which blends out beautifully to give a lovely sheen on the skin.
my only gripe would be about the packaging, i like the glass bottle, but i am very careful when handleing is as i am afraid it will smash if i drop it. also the brush deposits too much product if applied directly to the skin, so you must wipe the brush on the back of your hand fist and then dab it on with your fingers.
it is lovely to use mixed in with foundation or tinted moisturiser, to give the face an overll glow.
i like the fact that it can be used on most skintones, and on every skin type (oily or dry).
i definately recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love High Beam and use it almost everyday. I usually use it under foundation in the daytime, and over foundation at night. I tend to use it sparingly though as I have oily skin, but with the right amount, it looks natural and gives me a glow. I try to blend with my skin/foundation very well to avoid looking greasy.