October 30, 2014 | 1585 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by amkb12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried this and I really love it. I have been pretty run down lately so I've been looking quite tired, and this really just brightens up my eyes and face. I love its iridescence. The large size of it at $30 is ridiculous, so I bought it in the "Feelin' Dandy" box for $32 which also comes with blush, lip tint and gloss, and I love all the products. Better value. That being said, I do love this product and would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by peronce

This is my HG highlighter. I use it everyday and I have tried many!!!!!!!!!
    I got a small sample a year ago and still have it, a little goes a long way, it looks very natural and beautiful!
    The best product benefit have to offer! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by DNeum

I love high beam! It's more intense than Girl Meets Pearl, which I also love. I usually opt for the travel kit from Sephore, which comes with a mini BeneTint, Posie & High Beam. I don't really use the Posie tint at all, but the smaller, more purse-friendly High Beam and BeneTint make me very very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by laraxxoxo

I love High Beam!:) It gives my cheeks that instant glow everyday. Just remember to use a light hand or else you'd look too shiny. I would most definitely repurchase this.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by theopenwindowmaniac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

After looking around the web for several weeks on facial contouring w/ makeup, I began to look for a suitable highlighter. My only other benefit item in the past was dandelion, which is a bubblegum pink blusher with light shimmer. It looks great on pale skin tones.
    The way I got my high beam was in benefit's "Legally Bronze" kit. This kit is still for sale at Sephora, and it's $38 for a full size hoola, high beam, BADgal brown mascara, and gilded highlighter pencil. That's a huge bargain for 4 full size benefit products.
    I hate being on bandwagons, but I love high beam! It's a perfect pearly pink for my NW15 skin. It definitely adds radiance to the complexion, but it's not even slightly showgirl. No glitter in sight, just a beautiful sheen where you want to draw attention. I've heard people complain about the packaging and how it's unsanitary, but I couldn't care less about that. So if you're someone like me, who is probably the opposite of a germophobe, definitely get this product. Your cheekbones will thank you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I live this. Perfect to highlight areas and can be used under or over make up. I use this under the bowline above the cheekbone. The packaging is great, easy to apply with the nail varnish style brush. Best used dabbed on rather than swiped.

Price is ok for this product and it does last. Will definitely repeat buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by patchoul1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this product and find it lasts for a long time. But living in NZ, the only way I can buy it is online. I'm on the lookout for something else but if can't find anything - will google to buy online. What I like about this product is on me it gives subtle highlight - isn't glittery - just very subtle and I kind of like the brush (like a nailpolish brush) - makes it really easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Liquid highlighter with pink base. This gives the most obvious highlighting effect to wherever you decide to apply it. That's what it claims to do so it's a good thing, but you just have to remember to use it sparingly or else you're R2-D2 for Halloween. Does tend to accentuate pores so I took a lippie off but it's a great highlighter. And I love the packaging besides the hygiene factor. I love having all the nail polishy bottles lined up on my vanity it's beautiful what else can I say.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Ok, at first I did not like this product. I thought it was far too shimmery and obvious and difficult to work with. But I started applying it directly onto my skin and blending it in, and then blending my foundation on top of it, and it gives this pearly lit from within glow. Now this product is HG for me. I love applying it with the nail polish-like brush, and then blending using dabbing and blotting motions with my MAC 109. I use this on top of my cheekbones, cupids bow, brow bone, and inner corner of eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by lane87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a small bottle of this from Sephora for a point reward, whileI like the look of this highlighter it breaks me out so I wouldn't buy it.