April 18, 2014 | 1867 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

This concealer doesn't work very well if you have huge pores - it makes it more obvious. I got it in Neutralizer and I don't see much difference in the redness on my face. It looks cakey, and like others said it's not long-lasting. Very little product, despite what it says (which is .14 oz or 4 g). The packaging is too much for such a short little stick concealer, they should downsize the concealer so it doesn't look so misleading.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2008 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Lessandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought it in *Ivory* since I'm very fair. I liked the packaging because I needed it mainly for taking it with me in my make-up bag to do my make-up at work and so I didn't want to be bothered to take a concealer in a jar plus and extra brush for it with me.
However, I don't really have any zits to hide, I wanted it just for concealing undereye circles and maybe some little red spots.
I used this concealer for more than once, so I definitely have "long-time-experience" with it, because I wanted to test all of it's maybe-functions.

- The coverage is good, but it could be better. Fortunately I don't have much to cover.
-It goes on creamy and it's easy to apply but it doesn't stay on. It smudges and it creases and made my tiny eyewrinkles much more obvious than they are without concealer.
-I used it also as an eyeshadowbase and wouldn't recommand it for that because it causes the eyeshadow to crease in about 30 minutes.

I wouldn't buy it again. Fortunetaly it wasn't expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by sweetvictory23

I would buy this again just because it does do a good job of concealing blemishes and it is just so easy to dab on, I use my finger. It doesn't do as good of a job with my under-eye circles but I think that's just because mine are pretty dark (thanks mom). It's not the best I've used but you can't beat the price. This would be a great one to carry in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Skylovette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as a quick cheap fix for a stubborn zit. Quite creamy to apply and blend but like other reviewers noted, it doesn't stay on for very long, comes off with a quick rub of the fingers. Otherwise, pretty good as a back up. Don't really like concealers that look lik lipsticks, as they tend to go off faster.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by mimix87

i find its a good concealer except that it can easily be taken off. I wish it was a little more resistant and stay put, it has a creamy consisteny wich makes it easier to apply but usually its very easy to remove even just by rubbing your hand on the area wer u applied the concealer can make it vanish,

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MangoGreenTea

I got this on sale at Longs Drugs...they were pairing it with the Cool Matte Mousse foundation, so I figured, Why not? Mine is in Golden Beige. Matches my skin perfectly. Blends inconspicuously. Creamy texture. The lipstick design makes it quick and easy to apply, too. When I'm in a hurry in the mornings, I simply dot it wherever I have imperfections and then go back and blend everything and set it with powder. It does a very good job of concealing, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2008 8:19:00 AM More reviews by carolineee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the price, it's worth it. Heck it's even better than some higher end products. I have a tendency to buy a lot of concealer because on some days, the IT concealer just wants to fight with my skin. It's about $2 and is creamy enough and will definitely hide your flaws.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 11:41:00 AM More reviews by 1makeupaddict

this really works bought it in neutralizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Legs11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this as a teenager and then as i got older i started buying more expensive concealers. Well i recently went back to this and im annoyed i wasted all my money on the expensive ones as this works just as well if not better.
It is very light and blends very easily. And the price is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I was on vacation and realized I forgot my usual concealor at home. I found a wal-mart and grabbed the cheapest thing that looked light enough for my skin. I bought this in "light". It did the job. Went on creamy, I blended with my finger. I have nothing special to say nor anything negative to say. If you are on a tight budget this is a good concealor.