Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Worst eyeliner I've ever tried! It smudged in less than an hour! Gave me raccoon eyes even w/ UDPP. Won't buy again for sure!

on 4/26/2009 7:32:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner when I started using make up and I still have a lot of it left, which means I haven't used it all that much. It doesn't have a lot of staying power and smears easily. Once you twist the pencil out you can't twist it back, which is inconvenient if you accidentally twist it too much. On the up side it is very creamy and goes on your waterline smoothly. I use this with color eyeliners to tight line on my upper lash line to define my eyes a little before going over it with the color eyeliners. I think it would be good if you like to smudge your eyeliner for a smokey effect, but otherwise there are cheaper pencils out there that work better.

I LOVE THIS EYELINER. this is my one and only eyeliner i ever use. i have it in espresso and black onyx. i use it to fill in between my upper and lower lashes and use it to line my top lid. it glides on so smoothly and its just too great. i gave it 4 lippys because i dont like the smudger that comes with it. it kinda makes a mess because it doesnt do a great job. but over all this is the best eyeliner ive ever tried.

on 4/17/2009 4:59:00 PM

smudges. last 2 hrs then it looks like a mess (as if i was crying). I wear contacts so maybe i have extra watery eyes or maybe my skin is oily. Couldn't find a way to make it stay on.

on 4/16/2009 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Smudges in a terrible way. I bought this in a two pack for the bargain price of $4, but they are so terrible that it's $4 wasted.

Somehow, two hours after applying, the eyeliner falls downward and smudges to below my eyes making me look like i have crazy dark circles.

I thought perhaps, this was supposed to be a "smokey" eye look and tried the sponge tip, but it was completely worthless. It just doesn't work.

Then i thought I 'd just use it for my waterline. But the pigment is so weak and the consistency of the pencil so waxy that it doesn't draw.

Oh, and it is not waterproof. When the liner would smudge underneath my eye, I'd take a wet paper towel from the bathroom to wipe it off.

$4 wasted. And now i have two. You get what you pay for.

on 3/28/2009 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this eyeliner because of how easy it is to apply it. It glides on realllyy smoothly and I can put it on with one stroke. I haven't tried it on my waterline or lower lash line yet because, I admit it, I am too scared. Apparently it smudges really bad. I really like it for lining my upper lash line and I will continue to use it just for that.

EDIT: I have gone on to find much better eyeliners for around the same price and this one falls flat.

on 3/26/2009 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

These little things are so BA. I only ever line my waterline, so it's good for that purpose. But if you dip the tip in a little Blacktrack fluidline, then tightline... oh man. OH man. They're dirt cheap, they last forever, and you don't have to sharpen them! What's not to love? I will definitely be repurchasing this... whoops, I definitely don't remember how long I've had this thing. Maybe I should toss it?

...Naaaaahhhhh.

on 3/25/2009 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My HG eyeliner for over 3 years. I have it in espresso and black onyx and it goes on very smooth. You can do a thin defined line just as easily as the smokey eye with this and it stays put all day, the color is true, and it's pretty cheap to boot. The little sponge tip is pretty useless IMO but that's no biggie, especially for that price.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great eyeliner. I wear espresso in this and really like it. I really like the little sponge tip at opposite end if I want a more smudged/smokey look. Don't think it is totally waterproof, but for me it has good staying power.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Works well for smokey eyes but not if you want defined eye look because it smudges easily.