October 25, 2014 | 1147 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by catherine112

smudges. last 2 hrs then it looks like a mess (as if i was crying). I wear contacts so maybe i have extra watery eyes or maybe my skin is oily. Couldn't find a way to make it stay on.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by breakthespell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Smudges in a terrible way. I bought this in a two pack for the bargain price of $4, but they are so terrible that it's $4 wasted.

Somehow, two hours after applying, the eyeliner falls downward and smudges to below my eyes making me look like i have crazy dark circles.

I thought perhaps, this was supposed to be a "smokey" eye look and tried the sponge tip, but it was completely worthless. It just doesn't work.

Then i thought I 'd just use it for my waterline. But the pigment is so weak and the consistency of the pencil so waxy that it doesn't draw.

Oh, and it is not waterproof. When the liner would smudge underneath my eye, I'd take a wet paper towel from the bathroom to wipe it off.

$4 wasted. And now i have two. You get what you pay for.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by MishalS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner because of how easy it is to apply it. It glides on realllyy smoothly and I can put it on with one stroke. I haven't tried it on my waterline or lower lash line yet because, I admit it, I am too scared. Apparently it smudges really bad. I really like it for lining my upper lash line and I will continue to use it just for that.

EDIT: I have gone on to find much better eyeliners for around the same price and this one falls flat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by pipsqu3ak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These little things are so BA. I only ever line my waterline, so it's good for that purpose. But if you dip the tip in a little Blacktrack fluidline, then tightline... oh man. OH man. They're dirt cheap, they last forever, and you don't have to sharpen them! What's not to love? I will definitely be repurchasing this... whoops, I definitely don't remember how long I've had this thing. Maybe I should toss it?

...Naaaaahhhhh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by SugaCookie26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner for over 3 years. I have it in espresso and black onyx and it goes on very smooth. You can do a thin defined line just as easily as the smokey eye with this and it stays put all day, the color is true, and it's pretty cheap to boot. The little sponge tip is pretty useless IMO but that's no biggie, especially for that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mommyof4girls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great eyeliner. I wear espresso in this and really like it. I really like the little sponge tip at opposite end if I want a more smudged/smokey look. Don't think it is totally waterproof, but for me it has good staying power.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

Works well for smokey eyes but not if you want defined eye look because it smudges easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by kbraglin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so happy I got this eyeliner. I found a two-pack at my local Wal-Mart for $8, which is a steal for myself. I have it in Onyx and Expresso. The Expresso is a pretty color, though it did not look right with my black/brown mascara for some reason...
Anywho, I used the Onyx along my top lash line and used the little sponge on the bottom end to smudge it up into my eyeshadow. I also lined the outer corner of my bottom lash line and smudged it. And I dare-say, I successfully did a smokey look. The color stayed well through the day, although by night-fall, it was started to sneak into the creases under my eyes...
I'm glad I got this, the sponge-tip is a neat little helper. At any rate, I will be using this as my go-to eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by TeaLover

I love this eyeliner! No more eye liner pencils for me. The application is easy and smooth. The color lasts the whole day. No sharpening, just twist. This is actually the ONLY makeup product my sister uses. Just a light sweep of this under her bottom lashes in the morning and that's it. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by anne_v

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product, so easy to apply! I've learned, though, that in humid conditions it doesn't always stay put. The packaging is great and clean, I don't care much for the little sponge at the other end though.