November 26, 2014 | 1593 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2008 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Roses2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i agree with the reviews about the soap liquid smell of this perfume...i thought i liked it when i first tried it because i found the smell interesting, but the more i think about it, it reminds me of the smell of pert-plus shampoo- i don't know if it does this for anyone else, but i'm just glad i got this perfume as a sample in a sample-and-choose kit and not the whole bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by cvogue

Elegant, classy floral with a kick of sweetness. Clean and sensuous all at the same time. Perfect for all occasions. Sort of $$$, but that's okay. Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

This is a good quiet fragrance and although I like it- it smells an awful like L'Heure Bleue which I adore. So I cannot give this 5 stars because the composition is not very original to me - the neroli , iris - is very guerlain .
Saying that, it is a good subsitute for l'Heure Bleue EDT/EDP which is getting harder to find in the US .
I also get hints of vetiver which I am sure is not in this fragrance - it's probably the earthy iris doing that.
A good buy for lovers of Guerlain and for those who like lighter type scents.
Don't expect this juice to last for long on your skin - spray and spray away ,ladies !

EDIT : this fragrance does have vetiver in it . After the initial L'Heure Bleue stage , comes stage 2 - Guerlain's Vetiver !

EDIT again : my fascination with this fragrance led me to buy the bath/shower gel and the body lotion as well as the EDP. The shower gel smells exactly like the scent - it's quite strong .The body lotion is incredibly 'carroty' though. I guess it's those iris roots coming through !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by rubie

Very strong "old woman" scent. I was immediately turned off. Not modern scent at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Rosi1

When I smelled this first, I thouht, it would not be the right fragrance for me; very strong. But I couldn`t do but smell again and again, because I found the fragrance very interesting. Then I bought a small bottle... and now I am on my second big bottle. I just love it. For me it smells very homey, despite fresh and clean and very specially.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by selkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells like a soapy hairspray on me. Not at all what I was expecting! I kept seeing it mentioned on the boards, but had never read up on the notes. I was expecting a translucent wood with some delicate iris wafting about. I get no iris, infusion or otherwise. I get hairspray, really inexpensive hairspray. But the bottle is classy, and it lasts flippin' forever on me, but the evil ones always do, don't they?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely scent but not for me. Iris does nothing for me unless theres some vanilla to sweeten the scent. This smells bland and soapy on my skin. It reminds me of Eau Premiere which i prefer as it is more complex (as in has more character to it) but in a simple fresh way.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueeny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first it was like violette on me and then it quickly turned to powder which I do not like. Then it turned Cheap smelling and shallow...Definitely no.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am still in the "testing" phase for this ... I spritz every chance I get to make sure I like it before I buy it ... ya know, tough economic times make for fewer whimsical perfume purchasesI
I like this, or at least I am 97% sure that I do. The lasting power does not seem so great and I am really getting tired of expensive fragrances that do not last 15 min.! I mean, come on, Bath and Body Works have some nice stuff that lasts longer and smells just as nice as some of this pricier stuff does. So, maybe I won't buy this. I think I just talked myself out of it. I just needed to talk it out, ya'll! Thanks for listening.
I did want to say that this smells - to me - like a smokey version of "Insolence" ... which is not a bad thing - I love Insolence!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by katy24

This smells exactly like Alyssa Ashley musk which is still available in the drug stores and maybe selected Walmart's.I would recomend buying the A.A. musk rather than shelling out big bucks for this.No one will know the difference...