MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 8/1/2004 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is one of the first Lipglasses i ever bought, and wow, what a way to break me into MAC!! I love this color. Like everyone else said, it's not that scary, but i definitely think it would look better on warm-skinned people than on cool. This looks great paired with Paradisco eyeshadow.

on 7/15/2004 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Lychee Luxe is a GORGEOUS coral peachy l/g, yes it does look a bit scary in the tube because it looks like a bright orange, but it doesn't go on anything like that! It is definitely a must IMO for summer, so pretty and definitely one of my favorite MAC l/g's!

on 7/8/2004 1:11:00 PM

I think the colour was perfect. very very summer-y and it wasnt as loud as it was in the tube. however, ive always felt that lipglass are too drying for me.. so i layer on lipbalm before it.

on 7/7/2004 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It looks a bit scary and orange in the tube (I was sort of excited about that, actually), but when I wear it, my lips go a mauve/caramel color. It's very odd.

Either way, it looks awesome on me, and I like the new formula. I'll definitely repurchase it. Goes great with my Swimming eyeshadow, and I can wear it every day without worrying about looking flashy or something.

on 6/30/2004 12:17:00 AM

This is a beautiful coral peach pink lipglass. I paired it with Cedar lip pencil and Style blush, and it makes a gorgeous peachy coral summer look (I love peachy coral colours on my face). The shimmer in this is also gorgeous. It is not glitter, but a very fine micro shimmer, which is so flattering. If I ever run out, I would repurchase.

on 6/27/2004 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I sooo wanted this to work for me because it was so pretty in the tube. Alas, it was to bright and had too much red undertones for my dark tan skin with pink undertones

on 6/13/2004 12:03:00 PM

Didn't really like the colour in the bottle at first (thought it would be too orange) but then it kind of grew on me. It's a beautiful coral shade.
However, it's sticky and very very dry. The dryness bothers me the most though, the gloss makes the lips extremely dehydrated and makes cracks show up even more. It's a nice coral gloss to have.

on 6/11/2004 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

As with all Lipglass colors they go on with a sexy glass like look. This color on my already pink lips was BEAUTIFUL. I was looking for a coral shade and definately found it!

on 5/30/2004 7:48:00 PM

I went to the MAC counter at Nordstrom with the intent of purchasing Lustreglass in Wonderstruck, but alas, they didn't have it. So I opted for a Lipglass I hadn't tried...Lychee Luxe. It was a bit intimidating to me, but I went for it anyway, and I'm happy I did! In the tube, it looked too bright and vibrant for me, but on my lips it is a goooorgeous coral/pink color with a subtle gold shimmer. Absolutely beautiful!

on 5/26/2004 6:36:00 PM

I was a little nervous about this one but all the MUA raves convinced me. I'm so glad I listened! Absolutely fantastic! Very scary looking in the tube but a beautiful shiny coral with gold shimmer on (not sparkle bits like Oh Baby but just a nice golden sheen). Perfect with MAC Foolish Me blush and with a tan - wow! Love it....

Popular Lip Glosses