Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE this stuff!!
Although I initially used this as a moisturizer after getting out of the shower, I now use it on my face too!
I love this product because it has zero fragrance and it does not irritate my super-sensitive, (fair), acne-prone skin at all.
I realized one day that I needed to start using a moisturizer because my face was a little dry, and I was terrified to buy any kind of facial moisturizer for fear of an allergic reaction or breakouts.
Since I had a big bottle of this and had been using it for so long on my body, I thought I'd be brave and try it on my face...
Problem solved...no more dry skin and no breakouts! Yay!
I buy the big bottle with the pump because I use this every day.
It only takes one squirt to mix in my hand and spread on my face before I apply my makeup.
(In addition to this lotion, I use the Aveeno hand cream at night!).
Great job Aveeno!

I purchased, as it was recommended by my tattoo artist to assist in comfortable healing. Recently, I use this lotion as a moisturizer for my face, neck, and decolletage once a day, after my shower. My skin has improved a great deal over the past week. I wash at night (in the sink) with Cetaphil, and in the morning I wash my face with honey. After the shower I use the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Unscented. I have bad skin, adult acne at 25 that can cause permanent scarring. I've tried prescription creams and even a daily hormone, but my skin has never looked and felt better by just following this daily beauty treatment!! Worth every cent, plus it can last for months, I've had mine for 3 years, just use one pump of lotion a day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have repurchased this countless times. It's a rich, luxurious lotion that leaves me feeling soft and smooth all day. I use it right after i get out of the shower and it soaks in right away. For around 12 bucks it's not uber cheap, but it works so well and you don't need to repurchase too too often. My only issue is - the bit that gets trapped at the bottom is hard to get out! But I'll always repurchase, this is my favourite lotion.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really liked this, it has a weird grainy (oatmeal?) scent that is really inoffensive and goes away immediately after application and a nice creamy consistency, my skin is dry/combination and seems to love this product. Would definitely repurchase next time I'm in the US.
Forgot to mention, I only use it on my face, it makes my foundation look even better than usual.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's a amazing moisturizer after taking a lukewarm bath. I generally hate the dry tight feeling after taking a shower, and this just suits my needs. After one week of use, I now have radiant soft skin. Once applied it has this calming cooling sensation and you immediately feel at ease after a long day. Would definitely recommend this to everyone.

I am an excessive hand washer. I literally wash my hands all the time, after anything I touch. Unfortunately all of that hand washing causes my hands to become very dry(no matter what soap I use) & sometimes my skin cracks and bleeds(fun!). I recently purchased the travel size of this to throw in my purse and to use while I'm at work or out. I absolutely love it. I love that it's fragrance free, although I do like some scents sometimes it can be a little too much. This literally sunk right into my skin and moisturized it immediately. It barely took any rubbing in. The main thing that I love about this & this is a VERY important factor to me, is that is did not leave a greasy look/feel. I've been through so many lotions and that is one of the mains reasons I end up tossing them. I can not stand lotion that leaves grease!!! This one does not do that at all. I'm going to stick to this moisturizer. I plan on buying a bigger size to leave on my desk at work and will continue keeping a travel size in my purse. As of right now I don't see myself using anything else for my hands.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This lotion is fragrance free and absorbs quickly. I didn't find it that moisturising to my dry face in winter when I used it, then I checked the ingredients and read that the active ingredient is Dimethicone. There is something about Dimethicone in skin care products that really irks me, it makes me sticky/itchy and is really not something I wish to put on my face.

This is just a basic moisturizer, and although it seems its natural with its "oatmeal", it does contain some questionable ingredients. For me, this moisturizes a bit, but nothing too amazing. If I put it on my face, it doesnt get rid of flakies and makes me feel kinda oily and tacky actually...The last thing that made me never want to purchase this ever again was the fact that I found out Aveeno tests on animals, just like all Johnson & Johnson products (Aveeno is owned by J&J) :(

Im happy it worked for so many, but there are lots of cruelty-free options that work just as well if not better. My everyday go-to option atm for moisturizing is organic coconut oil. I have combo oily/dry skin and i was worried it would make me break out and oily, but it absorbs into my skin in a few minutes (:

This is my HG face lotion. I react to cetaphil, cerave, etc, and all the common recommendations for sensitive skin but this stuff is PERFECT. I attribute its goodness to the short ingredient list.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I used this cream everyday on my legs and my elbow . It's work very well never had a problem but if you put to much cream it stay greasy and it take a long time for my skin to absorb it . But I really like the feel that it stay for a long time and the feel that its on my skin ( a lot of people don't like it but anyway i like it ) . The only problem with this its when you don't use its ( for like 3 years ) I see that my skin turn super dry and i don't have a dry skin . But when I re-applied the cream everything its okay . I recomend this product for a veryday use and for the legs not for the arms and everything to greasy if your skin don,t absorbt it quickly .