November 20, 2014 | 2021 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush in All Over Shimmer - 832D [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2004 8:41:00 PM More reviews by renemy

This is cheap, cheap, cheap, but the packaging is ugly, ugly, ugly. Get it anyway, cos it's a great product at a great price. I think I paid $1.99 or $2.99 for it at RiteAid, and there was a "buy one, get one half off" sale. This All Over Shimmer Blush adds "light" to your skin without any "glimmer" or glitter. Does this make sense? It will fool anyone, including you, into thinking you have raised cheekbones. It really does add a natural-looking highlight to your features. *HINT* TAP your brush before applying, as you need VERY little and it will look white and powdery on your skin if you use too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2004 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Ginger30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

What a fabulous and cheap highlighter product! The Wet 'n' Wild Chatoyant Pressed Shimmer Powder is one of the BEST subtle highlighter products out in the world of cosmetics.
    The champagne colored shimmer looks so fantastic and very natural. The shimmer is so subtle, so perfect, that you are left with a beautiful young glow to your face.
    I use this over my blush and lightly over my eyebrows and a touch on my chin. Wow, Wow, Wow!
    This product is sure to be a cult classic much like the WnW #666 lipliner.
    The price is usually under $3 bucks. Come on, you really need to try one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing highlighter, and the price just makes it even more wonderful (under $3). The powder itself is softly milled and so silky, it stays put on my face for hours without budging. It's a gorgeous sheer champagne-shimmer, with no real color to it, thats why *anyone* can use this. I find its best to apply this with a big fluffy brush (not the one that comes with it, thats just crap), and blend. That way you get this wonderful angelic 'glow' that most girls love to have :) I keep an extra around in my purse for those days when I need something special to make me look healthy. This can also double as a wonderful e/s. If you only have one WnW product, let it be this!...get it now! It's amazing, the best $2-3 you've ever spent ;)

Also, for girls who have trouble finding this...you just have to look a little harder :) I looked at mine the other day, and the AOS is really shade of blush. Yup, Thats right..its not its own product..its just a shade of the Silk Finish blush. Look at the WnW blushes, and the AOS will probably be there :) The only thing that sets it apart is a little label on the clear window that says "Shimmer". continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 3:03:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read about this on MUA and icompact and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It's a little hard to find since the displays at Walmart and Target can be messy with unstocked shelves and tested cosmetics. I found an intact one...gorgeous. It really does give my face a glow without being glittery or greasy. Great on cheeks, eyes, and anywhere else you want to highlight.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2004 7:18:00 PM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this blush based on the reviews but it's just too light for my dark tan complexion...it ended up looking chalky. I can see why fairer ladies like this though, it is very shimmery and pretty. Just wish they had a slightly darker version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by iluvlipgloss

I really like this Highlighter! it is a great, cheap product. the best highlighter out there. beats ALL the High-End ones by far. a great find! go out and buy this little gem. you will not regret it. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 6:40:00 PM More reviews by iluvlipgloss

I really like this Highlighter! :) it is probably the best one around. it's Cheap! YAY! it is a light champagne color, but when it goes on, it leaves a glowy, dewly look to your skin. this is going to be a staple of mine. i hope they never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 10:12:00 AM More reviews by katlynel

This is a phenomenal subtle highlighter at an unbeatable price. I wasn't sure what to do with it when I first got it and actually ended up returning it, but I've found myself itching for a subtle highlighting product for contouring and adding an all-over glow. This product does everything I could want it to. For contouring, I brush it down the bridge of my nose, over my brow bone, and on the tops of my cheekbones; for all-over glow, I dust it on with a fluffy brush after foundation. This is more or less completely nonacnegenic, which is a pleasant surprise. All in all, for $2.99, you can't lose.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2004 12:27:00 AM More reviews by librachiquita

Bought this on MUA board recommendations. It's actually almost too subtle as a highlighter for my liking, surprising considering W & W products can actually be too bright & sometimes tacky-looking IMHO, but hey! for the price, it's a great product, and at least you can't overdo it. Toss the enclosed brush though, and use a larger, fluffier one. I , like others on here, would prefer if the case were black, not white, but I do like the shape of it, and think it's great that it has a little mirror in it too, handy for carrying in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2004 8:16:00 PM More reviews by windsorsgirl

This should seriously be called "Glow in a Compact", because that's what it is. I picked it up on a whim at Target, remembering rave reviews, and I'm so glad. In the hot summer months when I dont feel like putting on/wearing alot of makeup, I sweep this on with my uber soft powder brush on cheekbones, a teeny bit on the bridge of my nose, and on eyelids. Gorgeous! It gives a pretty, healthy look to the skin without look gawdy or glittery. And for 1.99, what do you have to lose?