September 23, 2014 | 911 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - the microdelivery exfoliating wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite scrub (it just edges out the Wexler microbrasion scrub). It is gentle enough to use every day, so I have it in the shower and use it each morning. It has enough exfoliating beads to give a great scrub, yet enough cleanser to also foam up a bit and give the product some slip. I love the overall feel of this! My skin always feels very soft and smooth after I use this, and doesn't get tight and dry afterwards, which is what most scrubs do to me. I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by truebella

I got a sample of this at sephora and then purchased the giant 32 oz from Qvc, tiny little beads are gentle and feel really nice on the skin. I hope I continue to like this product because I have a years supple.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonDish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makes my skin super, super smooth and I always feel so refreshed whenever I use it! Plus, it is very gentle so you can use it everyday (I use it once a day at night). You also only need a little so the bottle last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 9:57:00 AM More reviews by NJRipp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive skin and every time I try to exfoliate it gets aggravated - with scrubs I get sore and with AHA types I get oily. What a blessing it was to find this product! At last I have an effective and gentle exfoliator that my skin can tolerate. I use this every other day to keep my skin in check and can confidentally say that it has improved the look and feel of my skin enormously!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this stuff since it came out.

I think it is the best for everyday gentle exfoliation, though my skin isn't sensitive.

Keeps my skin smooth and allows my other products to sink in like a dream. I use it with my Clarisonic, and I've never had any problems. All I get is fabulous clean skin.

I give it 4 lippies, because I wish there were a bit of suds to this wash . . . I would prefer something with a little cleanser like feel to it. (I hate Purity, except as an eye makeup remover, leaves a horrible film on my face, complete hype imo.)

Have this is the industrial size, use it every day, except on those days I do real exfoliation.

Great workhorse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by ilovelush81

I love this stuff! Sooo sooo so much. It is the lightest scrub I've ever put on my face, and it doesn't even feel harsh when applied. I use it about every other night when I do my face routine. I can't rave enough about how much I adore philosophy products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: It is an okay exfoliator. Seemed mild. Nice consistency to use.

CONS: It didn't clean my skin well enough on its own.

ALTERNATES: .St. Ives microdermabrasion scrub (with a very light touch) or my cleanser (Paula's Choice Moisture Boost) followed by Paula's Choice CLEAR exfoliator/toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by mahogany1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best exfoliator every!!!! My skin loves this stuff. I have only been using this for a week and my problem skin is doing much better. In the winter months my skin is worst simple because live in the south. South Louisiana has the worst winter weather because it is 40 degrees one week and 75 degrees the next. My skin does not know if it wants to stay oily or dry out. Microdelivery has saved me from the frustration I experience every winter so far. It is so gentle that I use if every morning. I have the 4 oz bottle and it is going to last me forever because I only need to use a small amount on my clarisonic. The price is reasonable to me considering I have spend more on products that do not work. This is now my HG exfoliator and once I run out this I will be purchasing the supersize bottle from QVC and placing it on auto-delivery because I cannot be with out this amazing product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very mild cleanser with exfoliating granules that are more like sugar. I use it with my Clarisonic in the mornings and have been using it for a week. After using it with the clarisonic, most of the granules have broken down. It is a fine cleanser as my skin is smooth, clean, and clear. I rated it down one lippie because on its own, I don't know how much exfoliation there would be as this is really mild. That is probably a good thing. I will re-rate in a couple of months if I change my mind. Overall, it is a good cleanser and I would purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by isingonrooftops

I prefer to exfoliate my face everyday, and this is gentle enough for me to do so. The smell isn't anything fantastic, but it's nothing offensive either. I would recommend exfoliating everyday if you can (unless you have sensitive skin, acne or a skin condition), because exfoliation really does brighten up the skin. I also really like some of the ingredients in this such as the Borago Officinalis Seed Oil (good regenerating oil), and Panthenol (Vitamin B5; reduces inflammation). I would recommend this.