July 30, 2014 | 1637 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Ciment Thermique

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by MsTripleChoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great on my afro hair! My hair looks healthier and is more resiliant since using it. I Mix it with the oleo relax serum to avoid my hair from looking dull. Wouldn't dare use my hair straightners without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by martaalexandrino

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Este es uno de los mejores productos que he probado para el cabello en mi vida!! Mi pelo esta super mega maltratado por los highlights, alisados, tintes, de todo!! La mayoria del tiempo estaba frizz. Cuando me pase blower con esto, el pelo me quedo suuuuuuuuuuuper suave, casi ninguna horquetilla en el cabello, y lo mejor de todo, noté que no se me partia el pelo como antes. La verdad que es un poco caro el producto, pero creeme vale la pena invertir el dinero, porque obtienes la calidad de producto por la que pagastes. Realmente auqnue me quiebe jajajaja seguiré comprando este producto .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ilovebeer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG! This is AMAZING stuff! I can't style my hair without, which is now getting pretty expensive, but it is completely worth it! Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by mdelah01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is totally worth the money!! It is by far the best heat protectant I have ever used. My colored, somewhat damaged hair is just smooth, silky and gorgeous when I use this, I never want to be without it.

Another bonus: I ordered this from kerastase.com and got free shipping, free samples, and it all came packaged in a beautiful box! I felt like it was Christmas all over again ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 7:56:00 AM More reviews by cinnamonraisin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! This grapefruit scented milk/light cream is amazing. I hate grapefruit but the smell is not too offensive. Now to the really important stuff -- the results. In the application directions it says to apply a walnut size, but I have short hair right now so I use about a pea size amount. I apply it to the ends and mid lengths of my hair and massage it in a little.

I blow dry my hair, or sometimes let it air dry and use a straightening iron. My hair is really soft, frizz free, bouncy and shiny...and I love knowing that it's protected against the heat. According to the information inside the box, it lasts for up to 5 shampoos, so you don't actually need to apply it every day when you heat-style. You can have it in your hair from 2 days ago and "apparently" the heat reactivates it and continues to protect your hair against damage. Who knows if this is true or not, but it seems to work for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by tycho12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff blows other pre-blow dry treatments out of the water. Yes, it has silicones. NO, it does not build up on me, even though I am using sulfate free shampoos. Not greasy like a serum, it is a cream. I apply before blowouts and the results are amazing. No frizz and just sleek shiny hair. I used to use Kiehl's heat protective silk straightening cream, but it is nothing compared to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by izi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best product for my hair. This is a heat protector that actually allows you to use flat irons, but you can use it without any heat just to get that silky feeling. My hair was very very soft after using this and my hair is never usually soft. I can run my hands through it without getting tangled. The smell is divine probarbly the best smelling product ever, very citrusy like lime and lemon. I wish the smell lasts longer though. And you only need a tiny amount. Overall a fantastic product and highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Not a fan of Kerastase. They do absolutely nothing for my hair. I feel they are just ordinary L'Oreal products packaged differently. Except for Ciment Thermique (green bottle). This is a Milk Reconstructor. Use just a TINY amount, being careful not to apply towards roots. Hair is just soft, shiny and pretty. I have a feeling this may leave build-up, so don't use everyday. Use it when your hair is feeling dry and needs major nourishment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by stephanie86

I would have to agree with many of the other reviews by saying this is possibly the most amazing product out there! I have super frizzy afro-like unmanagable curly hair that is naturally black/brown but i dye platnum blonde. Using just a small amount of this transforms my hair to be soft and silky which is amazing. I find it works best if i add it to my hair and blow dry my hair in sections using a round or flat brush straight after I have gotten out of the shower. For anyone with damaged or unruly hair I cannot reccomend highly enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by warhol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After raving to my mother about how Kerastase Bain de Force and Ciment Anti-Usure had transformed my chemically treated hair she picked this up for me.
I heat style my hair almost everyday using just a dollop of Ciment Thermique to the mid-lengths and ends of my hair. The sweet smelling product gives my hair protection, improved texture, shine and a healthy appearance.

Ciment Thermique is such a fantastic product, I will never be without it.

I highly recomment this product for people with chemically treated and/or heat styled hair.

Update: still using and loving this!