Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love, love, LOVE this! I have extremely dry frizzy shapeless hair that I straighten regularly, and I have tried hundreds of useless products that only made my hair frustration worse. My bad hair always won. Until I found this baby! I use it once or twice a week, and it leaves my hair super soft and shiny. It has also cut my hair straightening time to half what it used to be. I mix a dollop of Ciment Thermique with a little bit of frizz serum and then dry and straighten my hair. My hair has never looked or felt healthier!!

on 3/11/2009 2:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i think i paid about $40-50 ish CDN for this small tube at holt renfrew's salon. I litterally went around everywhere to find this. I don't know what the heck is in this stuff but its amazing! According to the directions manual, you're suppose shampoo, don't condition, then towel dry, and then apply a generous walnut size amount mid-hair to ends. I was seriously reconsidering whether it was gonna work because my hair felt like crap because i didn't condition my hair. So after working in the product and blow drying, i used a wide comb brush and OMG. My hair look...fabulous! No frizzies, soft and smelled wonderful. I didn't even use my flat iron, my hair just fell into the perfect place. My hair is thick coarse, damaged by coloring and constantly using heat tools. I am a hard girl to please and i have pretty high standards for most products. This was well worth my money and i will repurchase! Although the tube is small it's worth every penny. One more thing, the scent is beautiful, to me...it was like a citrus-y...fresh peach blend? whatever it is..it smells lovely :)

on 2/10/2009 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW!!! This stuff is amazing!! Makes my dry and color treated hair SHINE. It makes my hair soft and bouncy. It is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE but nothing has made my hair look this healthy ever!! GREAT PRODUCT!

on 2/8/2009 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I live in a tropical island, the Mecca of humidity. I put just a tiny bit (dime size) on my chin length hair. I let it air dry and then I flat iron it. The hair looks AMAZING. Shiny/glossy, it's super soft, bouncy. It takes your regular ironing and takes it to the next level. It's pricey, but if it works, then I will scarify. Besides, I use so little of it that it will last.

Question though, is it true that you only put this on once every 5 washes?

on 2/7/2009 2:41:00 AM

I almost put this up for swap after 2 uses. Then I came back & read reviews. Wow!! I love it !!! I used walnut size for my long hair- while my hair was in towel 5 minutes. What a difference:). Thank you Reneerene for hints!!!! Will definitely buy again!!!!!

on 2/2/2009 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have fine relaxed AA 4a, 4b hair that tends toward the dry side.

I'd been using this for weeks on my hair before a roller set and then going to sit under a hooded dryer. No noticeable difference.

Washed my hair with Keracare Hydrating Detangling, conditioned with Kerastase Masquintense and then put this stuff in my hair as a leave in.

I proceeded to blow dry with with my Elchim 2001 (which is amazingly powerful and makes a huge difference where frizz free hair is concerned). Hair was definitely sleeker than I can normally get it by myself.

But heres where the real MAGIC happened when I turned my FHI to 370 degrees and flat ironed 2 inch section!!!

AMAZING!!!!

Hair instantly got sleek with and high shine to it.

Unfortunately this seemed to be gone the next day thanks to the Miami humidity. Will experiment with this again. Beats the hell out of Revlon heatglide.

It's the texture of a watery lotion, kinda like a milky cream. It protects when you heat style and smells subtley fresh. Very citrusy, nutty.

Very light. Does not weigh hair down at all.

Highly recommend.....Now if only I could make the effects last.

Update- All I need to do is follow up with a serum and I've achieved the shiniest silkiest quality of hair.....I never knew it could be like this. If I were on a crashing plane Id 1. Curse my mother for mever giving me swim lessons. 2. Grab a life jacket and 3. Grab ciment thermique.

I'LL NEVER BE WITHOUT IT AGAIN.

on 1/31/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Great on my afro hair! My hair looks healthier and is more resiliant since using it. I Mix it with the oleo relax serum to avoid my hair from looking dull. Wouldn't dare use my hair straightners without it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Este es uno de los mejores productos que he probado para el cabello en mi vida!! Mi pelo esta super mega maltratado por los highlights, alisados, tintes, de todo!! La mayoria del tiempo estaba frizz. Cuando me pase blower con esto, el pelo me quedo suuuuuuuuuuuper suave, casi ninguna horquetilla en el cabello, y lo mejor de todo, noté que no se me partia el pelo como antes. La verdad que es un poco caro el producto, pero creeme vale la pena invertir el dinero, porque obtienes la calidad de producto por la que pagastes. Realmente auqnue me quiebe jajajaja seguiré comprando este producto .

on 1/27/2009 6:30:00 PM

HG! This is AMAZING stuff! I can't style my hair without, which is now getting pretty expensive, but it is completely worth it! Love, love, love it!

on 1/19/2009 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is totally worth the money!! It is by far the best heat protectant I have ever used. My colored, somewhat damaged hair is just smooth, silky and gorgeous when I use this, I never want to be without it.

Another bonus: I ordered this from kerastase.com and got free shipping, free samples, and it all came packaged in a beautiful box! I felt like it was Christmas all over again ;-)

Top Rated Kerastase Products