Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

This in one phenomenal product!
i have naturally wavy sometimes coloured long hair and this product--if used per directions--keeps my in tip-top shape--just a dollop of ciment thermique every few washes and a lil chroma rich leave in
my hair is instantly detangled, soft and heat protected--it feels so silky soft. I used to put ciment thermique in my hair after every wash, which ultimately led to build up, however once i used it 'correctly' i def noticed a change--and could finally understand why some reviewers kept saying that a tube lasts forever! i am considering trying the new nectar thermique however, but like time and time before, i'll always have ciment thermique on my dresser! HG!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this since my hairdresser first used it on me he told me what it done and how it works I have never looked back since I have hair that has a wave in it but I straighten it loads I have highlighted hair too when I went back my hairdresser said he said he seen a huge difference in my hair so proud of this product

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Amazing product with a fantastic smell that doesn't overstay its welcome.
Makes my mid-lengths to ends feel stronger and less vulnerable to breakage, PLUS-- I don't need to use an iron on my hair, after a quick blow-dry with a round brush, my style is set.
I also like that this product is added while the hair is damp, many times I would have to do a cream for the blow-dry, and then a smoothing serum before the iron, but Ciment Thermique is more than enough now.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one product that outperforms every other hair product I own. I have highlighted hair and heat style often, and was in need of a strong product to protect my hair. Of course I was skeptical because of the price, but after trying a small amount on my hair, I knew I did not make a mistake in buying this. It adds a shine and manageability that I just can't seem to get with other products. The texture is creamy, and smells like grapefruit. I mix it in with some volumizing foam and a little conditioner, and my hair looks awesome all day. The packaging is convenient as well-it comes in a tube, so traveling with it is easy.

Been using this for a little over a week now. Haven't noticed a build-up like other reviewers have, but haven't noticed anything better about my hair either.

I have color-treated, very straight, oily-at-roots dry-at-ends, thick-strend hair. I rub in the recommended quantity after a shower and blow dry per usual but i feel it's been more difficult to style and a little more on the oily side.

I got it because my hair felt super dry after my usual root-color touch up. I love the smell and i'm a sucker for nice scented hair products so i'll finish the rest of it, but Freddrick Fekkai's Glossing Cream with Olive Oil does a better job and just as wonderful a scent. Plus it's cheaper!

I am in love with Ciment Thermique. I have fine hair( but lots of it) that I have been dying and highlighting for years. And now I have started blow drying and straightening it too. I read about this in a magazine and finally found a salon that carries this near me.I used it like the instructions say and AMAZING!!! My hear was so soft and staright and not greasy (yes! finally!). I had also read that you should not use it more then 5x's. Not true . I wrote to Kerastase and they said that it stays put through 5 shampoos but you can use as many x's as you want.Hurrah Ciment Thermique!!!

LOVE this!! I have fine, dry, damaged hair that has been ravaged by daily heat styling. I wanted a no-nonsense heat protectant that would protect my hair while blowdrying and straightening, and the reviews and boards said this was the best. I definitely balked at the price tag (almost $35, I believe), but gave in because I wanted the best. And it IS the best. Not only do I feel like it protects my hair, but it made my hair look and feel healthier and more voluminous than it has in years. This is a new staple, regardless of the price tag.

O.M.G I cannot rave enough about this stuff!!!! I stalked the reviews for a couple of months before finally caving. This is what I've always looked for in a hair product. I have long, thin but full hair that I blow dry and flat iron 3-4x/week. I honestly wasn't expecting such amazing results. I read the instructions carefully and washed & conditioned my hair. I towel dried for about a min, just so my hair wasn't dripping wet, but still wet (if that makes any sense?). Then I applied a quarter sized amount working my way up from my tips to about 2 inches from my scalp. I worked it in with my fingers then combed my hair using a wide tooth comb. Then I immediately blow dried my hair. Which only takes about 5 min now. When before, it took about 15 min just to dry it. After drying I flat iron my hair, still using my CHI Iron Guard as extra heat protection. The results are AMAZING. My hair is smooth, frizz free, healthy, MOVIE STAR hair!! And the best thing is I don't have to reapply after every hair wash. The instructions say only to use every 5 days. And somehow, this works! It is pricey but worth every penny. And I suspect it will last a while since I'll only be using it once a week.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love, love, LOVE this! I have extremely dry frizzy shapeless hair that I straighten regularly, and I have tried hundreds of useless products that only made my hair frustration worse. My bad hair always won. Until I found this baby! I use it once or twice a week, and it leaves my hair super soft and shiny. It has also cut my hair straightening time to half what it used to be. I mix a dollop of Ciment Thermique with a little bit of frizz serum and then dry and straighten my hair. My hair has never looked or felt healthier!!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i think i paid about $40-50 ish CDN for this small tube at holt renfrew's salon. I litterally went around everywhere to find this. I don't know what the heck is in this stuff but its amazing! According to the directions manual, you're suppose shampoo, don't condition, then towel dry, and then apply a generous walnut size amount mid-hair to ends. I was seriously reconsidering whether it was gonna work because my hair felt like crap because i didn't condition my hair. So after working in the product and blow drying, i used a wide comb brush and OMG. My hair look...fabulous! No frizzies, soft and smelled wonderful. I didn't even use my flat iron, my hair just fell into the perfect place. My hair is thick coarse, damaged by coloring and constantly using heat tools. I am a hard girl to please and i have pretty high standards for most products. This was well worth my money and i will repurchase! Although the tube is small it's worth every penny. One more thing, the scent is beautiful, to me...it was like a citrus-y...fresh peach blend? whatever it is..it smells lovely :)

Top Rated Kerastase Products