Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Bourbon

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/25/2009 10:55:00 AM

I was a bit relieved to see some young reviewers dislike this product as much as I. The glitter has a mind of it's own, traveling all over your face and, if you're a woman of a certain age, into those places where you definitely don't want any attention: namely, wrinkles. Not a good look. I returned mine. I'll stick to MUFE pencils which seem to come in very nice colors w/o the glitter, stay put and don't irritate my eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I love the wear of 24/7 Liners, but this color is not my favorite. The brown is a bit blah, and there is WAY too much glitter. I thought it would just be shimmery, but I was wrong; by the end of the day, my cheeks are covered in gold sparkles. I don't recommend this for contact-wearers, because the glitter migrates easily and is very irritating if it gets in your eyes. I hope that Urban Decay makes this liner in a rich, matte brown in the near future; otherwise, I'll have to find a new brand.

on 6/22/2009 1:56:00 PM

This is a super pretty chocolate/espresso brown with subtle gold glitter flecks. It is super pigmented, waterproof and really makes brown eyes pop, although I can see it working on all eye colours. The texture is creamy and does not budge after application, is waterproof and lasts all day. Worth looking into =D

on 6/19/2009 2:59:00 PM

+I don't have anything to say about the product itself
I mean , it glides on well , it lasts quite well too

-But I absolutely HATE those stupid glitters
They go on everywhere , they irritate my eyes ( i wear contacts ) and they are such a pain to remove!!
Plus , I think it's not a pretty color , it's just a basic brown with horrible glitters ( not finelly milled at all )

Overall: I got this one with a travel kit with other UD liners.
It's not a pencil that I will buy again , blahhh :(

on 6/18/2009 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a pencil that you can sharpen. The width is good. The pencil glides on. It is brown with a bit of shimmer in it. Used w/ UD primer. End of day still looks the same!

on 6/14/2009 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color has beautiful, rich color payoff on the first application. The creaminess of the formula is nice when you first apply it, but can get chunky after sharpening. I also found it needed re-sharpening fairly quickly. I think it is a nice product, but the price is just too much for an eyeliner pencil.

on 6/4/2009 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had heard tons of raves about this product but this color in particular. I was very dissapointed. The only thing I can say positive about this liner is that when applying it, it glides on very smoothly. I usually do more than one layer of liner, and with my first coat, it looked okay but with the second coat it looked cakey. Color may be unique, but the quality was definitely not worth the price IMO.

on 6/3/2009 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my third 24/7 eyeliner, and I love it. I was expecting a flat, dark brown, but instead I got a softer brown with gold/copper flecks in it. I love the softness of it and the staying power. The only thing that stays on longer than these pencils is a liquid or gel liner, which I'm not in the mood for right now. These pencils have to be sharpened often because they're so soft, and I don't think they work well on the lower water line either. If you want the ease of a pencil with staying power, I highly recommend this.

on 5/19/2009 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this eyeliner. It glides on easily, the color is great. It stays on forever but is not hard to get off with makeup remover. I love it, I got it in a whole bunch of other colors.

on 5/17/2009 1:31:00 AM

I received this eyeliner in the Urban Decay "Get Baked" palette. The color is gorgeous and I love the copper and gold toned shimmers in the liner. The formula, however, was chunky and did not apply evenly, and did not stay put on my eyes. I would apply (with primer potion) and let it dry for about 10 minutes, and it was still transfer to my eyelash curler. I would fix the line after applying mascara, and that's when the color stayed put. The glitter however, fell off and was on my cheeks throughout the day. This was part of the palette and a very valuable part of it, but I don't see myself ever purchasing this eyeliner on its own.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products