April 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my third time around with this product, and I'm still as pleased as ever. I have ezcema so I have to be careful with lotions, but this doesn't cause any problems for me at all. The scent is lovely, it keeps my skin moisturized well, and it leaves a nice glow to the skin. The bottle lasts quite a while, the only beef I have is that when you get down to the end you have to take the top off and shake it out, for quite awhile before you're truly out of product. But a small price to pay for a very nice lotion (which I've found to be great for all seasons!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another outstanding Vaseline lotion. Extremely moisturizing, sinks in to the skin well, not greasy or sticky, smells like cocoa butter, has nice looking packaging, has a medium/thick consistency and one bottle lasts a very long time. Like this lotion a lot. Great if you're looking for something that does the job and smells yummy, too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this lotion at all. I was really looking forward to this lotion because I love Cocoa Butters but this one was very sticky, didn't sink in well, smelled chocolatey but off somehow, and worst of all, it did not moisturize at all. I can't stand the smell of this lotion and because it doesn't moisturize my skin at all, I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by LolaBrw

This lotion really helped me get through the winter! Not only has it helped keep my skin conditioned, it has also really helped even out my skin tone as well (I used to have red blotchy bumps on my upper arms). I'm still using it even now as warmer weather approaches. Sometimes I'll even lightly smooth a little bit over my hair to tame frizz - it works pretty well!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 6:25:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

Ok i bought this like a year ago and its still somewhere inside my wardrobe.Here's why :

It moisturises but not as good as Jergens Shea Butter.Also i hate the smell of this lotion which is sort of like chocolate milk that has turned sour.The flip top cap was also lousy and overall it left me feeling sticky,icky and smelling horrible.

Enough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by makeupchick713

BEST LOTION I HAVE EVER TRIED! i love this stuff so so much. i use it every day when i get out of the shower for all over super smooth and soft skin. its great and really does give your skin a "glow". i use it when i get a tan and it keeps a tan really well. it smooths dry patches and evens out my skin tone. this even helps with stretch marks.

this is my absoluetely favorite lotion(:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by vince2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awsome lotion! It moisturizes my skin so well! I have used every other there is. I just bought it and my skin is finally soft and the smell is great! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by karen6779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best by far. This makes my skin soooo soft unlike any other lotion. Will buy again and again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm usually a fan of Vaseline lotions but I really didn't like this one. The smell was really strange, it reminded me of a cinnamon bun with a weird plastic-y tinge to it. It didn't moisturize at all, it felt like it just sat on top of the skin and left a weird coating. The worst part is that I bought a big bottle of it with a pump on top and ended up just throwing away 95% of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by hartsellsblondi

This is, hands down, my favorite lotion! I go to the tanning bed often and always apply this lotion at night before I go to bed. My tan lasts much longer and my skin always looks so healthy! My skin wasn't always like this. I have a red tint that was blotchy in some places and when I started using this lotion on a daily basis, I could really tell a difference.
I know that probably most lotions would have evened out my skin tone with daily use but this lotion smells great (unlike some cocoa butter scents) and feels wonderful. Also, at about $5 USD for a huge bottle, I definately would say that I'm getting my money's worth!