NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite highlighter! Its not glittery so it gives me a natural finish. It has a golden shimmer which is a nice touch. I use it on my cheeks, nose and a little on my forehead and it just brightens up my face and gives dimension.

on 10/7/2011 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought this unsure of what to expect. It is my first highlighter, and I am impressed! I use it to highlight under my brows, the cupids bow, and cheeks. It leaves a wonderful shimmery golden glow. I love this. I will repurchase if I ever need to, because I use such a tiny amount and I don't know if I will ever reach the bottom of the pan!
But my god, so expensive (in Aus).

*EDIT* I actually ended up getting rid of this, after realising that it is a bit OTT on me. I prefer more subtle highlighters, such as theBalm MLM

on 10/1/2011 2:15:00 PM

I really love nars blushes! They're my favorite. They're so pigmented and they have great staying power. Albatross is just perfect. I have super pale skin, and highlighters look so tacky. I have a really round face, so I wanted something to highlight the high points in my face to fake some deifinition. This is so pretty. Yea it's shimmery, but who doesn't love some shimmer. I know it's white in the case, but it really is golden! I feel like a goddess, and admittedly, I feel beautiful when I put this on. It gives me so much confidence. I really recommend it.

on 9/21/2011 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Absolutley LOVE this product..its like a little slab of magic i can quite work it out. its white but when you put it on it REALLY is golden! i read so many reviews and didnt see how it could possibly live up to all the hype surrounding it, but it really does! the colour reminds me of benefit moonbeam however in comparison once applied is a lot more vivid. a little goes a LONG way so this will last ages. personally i love the packaging however its true, the rubbery case is covered in glitter/powder/fingerprints in no time no matter how careful you are. its a powder so if you have a prob with powders and staying power then i suggest applying jemma kidd all over radiance creme in rose gold and then dusting this over to set..it wont budge! this is a must buy! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

on 9/19/2011 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This looks white but when applied it gives a beautiful golden glow. My HG highlighter. I use the NARS Yachiyo to apply on my nose, my cheeks, and even browbone. Regarding packaging, NARS packaging looks chic but is a fingerprint magnet.

on 9/16/2011 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've had this highlighter for a while now. I use it for special occasions or whenever I feel like being glam for the night =P It is my FAVE highlighter. I always always ALWAYS get compliments when I have this on. This is the one thing that I will really be sad about if I had lost or broken it. I think it's best when applied after blush and right on top of the cheekbones and up towards the outer brow (cupids brow). It gives a nice GLOW without too much sparkle. Just DON'T overdue it! Then you'll look too shiny. Overall, I think this is an absolute MUST HAVE!

on 9/16/2011 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A great highlighter for summertime! The golden shimmer and fine pearly powder is a perfect combinaison to pair up with any warm-toned blush or bronzer. I also sometimes use this as a shimmerwash for my eyes and the eye-cheek combo pulls the look together!! I see this lasting me a LONG time since so little is needed everytime, but if I even finish my compact I won't doubt to buy another one!

on 9/6/2011 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Bought this a few days ago and am not disappointed. Its such a natural subtle sheen that I cant stop looking at my face in the mirror! I look like Im carrying a candle around with me giving me a permanent 'glow'. I have about 5 highlighters and this wins hands down. I look like ive spent my whole life eating nothing but veg as someone else pointed out it looks like it gives a glow from within. I also love NARS packaging due to the amount of times I have dropped my Orgasm blush and the rubber feel packaging has stopped it breaking.

on 9/6/2011 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I had to order this highlighter off Ebay because I am not willing to pay the ridiculous price from Australia. Have to say, this is beautiful and well worth the wait for shipping. It gives off a gorgeous golden glow and really helps to define the cheek bones. It is an off white color, which does look a bit scary in the pan but when applied to the high points of the face it really helps to give your face definition. I normally like to use a cream highlighter but I would buy this 100 times if I had to, I love it.

on 8/30/2011 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this highlighter! Ive been researching highlighters for a little while now, and a lot of them where just....eh, pretty much white on my skin...like chalk. gross right!? lol
Well ive read many rave reviews about Albatross, so I decided to give it a try since I love their blushes any how.
It looks white in the pan, especially when you swatch it, but when you blend it, it gives a very very pretty gold shimmer, not overwhelming though! Don't worry you wont look like a fairy!
Im sure it would look great on lighter skin, but im (nc40/MUFE 153) and i love this on my tan skin!!!!!
my new HG!