November 27, 2014 | 1504 users online

Dry Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 5:04:00 AM More reviews by blondejunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. It soaked up all of my oil! I can have a lot in my hair. The powder is much better than the spray. I have platinum blonde hair so I do not have the white build up issue. I also have color in my hair right now. This product is helping me cut way down on shampoos and helping my color stay in longer! It allows me to keep volume in my fine limp hair. It also does away with odors too! I used this for 3 days straight. I have never gone more than 2 days without shampooing my hair. This is a new must have at all times product for me. After trying other dry shampoos, and Blandi's spray, I am in love with the powder! =) The powder lasts a lot longer than the spray.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by MMarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find that this dry shampoo does not work any better than regular baby powder or Gold Bond powder used in my hair. I don't have very oily hair but sometimes I need a bit of something to help it out so I don't have to wash it quite so often. This product is ok and smells lemon lovely but I will not be repurchasing it. Too costly imo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2008 3:34:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

love this stuff...didnt buy the spray coz i heard it runs out quickly....i bring this with me every time i go to the gym...my hair is sweaty and gross and i use this stuff afterwards to refresh it and it makes it smell so lemony n yummy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by melaniex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is really great. I have long, colored hair and washing it is a real pain, not to mention my color fades the more I wash it. Now when my hair starts to look oily i just put some of the pronto powder on my hands and run it through my hair and my hair looks and smells very nice!! I bought the small travel size bottle and it's lasted me a very long time! I will definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2008 4:35:00 AM More reviews by whoopwhoopwhoopy

This is way better than the spray form, but I still am not a fan. I agree with the reviewer below that I would spend more time on my hair when using this than if I wasn't because I would have to rub it in and then style it to make it look okay. It did not soak up the oil in my hair as well as I think it should. I do not have a very oily scalp and this still barely changed the appearance of my day-old hair. I thought I liked the lemon scent, but when my boyfriend and friends said that they thought they smelled house cleaner, I decided that they were right. I like Ojon's more. Even Salon Grafix dry shampoo is better, and it's a fraction of the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

I definitely wouldn't buy this again. While I actually like the fresh lemon scent, and it does soak up grease and add volume for me, it doesn't make styling my hair any easier. I'm blond, but the white powder still made my hair color look odd, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get all the powder worked through my hair. I also have a hard time getting my hair to look okay if I don't get it wet after I've slept on it. I ended up spending more time getting ready on my dry shampoo days. The main reason I bought the dry shampoo is because I wanted to take a break from daily shampooing and hopefully end up with healthier hair. Unfortunately, I suspect that using Pronto is actually harsher on my hair than daily shampooing. When I accidentally spill some on my cherry wood vanity, it actually removes the finish, so it doesn't seem like an especially gentle product. I'm severely disappointed and wish I wouldn't have spent the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by GoldenGurly02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the little travel size from Sephora during checkout (checkouts there can be dangerous!) and absolutely LOVE it! I've been using it nearly everyday to give life back to my hair. The smell is fresh...sort of lemony-like. This morning, I washed my hair with a shampoo and conditioner I don't normally use and when I blow-dried, my hair looked flat and greasy. I put some of this in my hand, flipped my head over, ran my hands all through my hair, flipped my head back over and GORGEOUS! I'm tempted to purchase the full-size bottle when my travel size is all out as I really like how this works for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised I didn't review this before. I really like this (powder)! I don't find the scent overpowering, rather I find it clean and summery. A reviewer below wrote:

"if you're looking in the mirror and asking yourself 'does my hair look greasy? can I go out like this? do I need to put it up?' this dry shampoo will sort you right out."

I completely agree this is the best usage for this product. It gives a boost of volume, a fresh scent, and takes away the oiliness on the scalp. It's not a miracle product, but I use it every so often when I'm too lazy to wash& dry my hair and it just needs a 'boost.'

I took away one lippie b/c it is rather pricey as well as the packaging not being the most convienient.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Topi48

Worked fine by me, but ran out after only two uses!!! Much too expensive and not worthy. I will gladly go back to baby powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by n0nplusultra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is pretty much utter crap. I can get better results with just using baby powder. The product is really hard to get out of the hair, I feel like I do more work with the dry shampoo than I do just washing it. Not to mention, your skin will be covered in weird lemon scented powder. I spend 24 bucks on a product that ran out after 3 uses!! Don't waste your money.