December 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by swayingdandelion

OH MY GOODNESS! I am in the same boat as the previous poster, this has changed my life!!! I used to sweat ridiculously, even during the winter! It was horrible for all of my shirts. I had to stop wearing white shirts! But now, omg, there's no BIT of sweating at the end of the day. My pits are completely dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product changed my life. I know that I sound dramatic but it really did. I used to be horribly embarrassed by my excessive underarm sweating. And I would ruin so many clothes. I began using Certain Dri and my sweat troubles went away. I don't even have to use it all the time anymore-- just occasionally for maintenance. People talk about using botox for sweating but I would try this 1st. I don't know how good this it for my body but I would have done almost anything to stop the excessive sweating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good stuff. I used to buy it in local drugstores for only $5. I think the price in recent years went up to $6 but I can't find it in stores anymore. So I ordered Maxim (an equivalent product) online which used to be a thicker lotion roll-on but now is formulated in a clear watery liquid just like Certain Dri, but at 4X the cost. I paid $20 for Maxim (it used to cost $12 ten years ago). I was disappointed in the more liquidy formula change. But both Maxim & Certain Dri both effectively work amazingly well to control untamed hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating & wetness). No more wet armit stains! I still use another product for deodorant purposes, since these roll-on products contain no fragrance. And because these are so powerful, I only need to use them a couple of times a month at the most. Using this more frequently than needed would irritate underarms with unbearable dry itch. I would definitely keep looking to find Certain Dri in stores if it's available b/c the lower price is well worth it for a product that actually performs & lives up to its claims. For me, a bottle of this type of product lasts at least 2 yrs or more (my last bottle of Maxim did).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lizard55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this product. I've had problems with sweating in my under arm area for years and wish I would have found this product way sooner! I bought the roll on liquid kind and it works very well and it has completely stopped all of my sweating during the day. I still wear a regular deodorant during the day, but apply this one about 4 times a week at night right before bed. As other reviews said, it does tingle somewhat, but it doesn't bother me that much. Definitely give this a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by fairfax27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a miracle product. I am a big sweater and used to specifically avoid certain colors of shirts because of sweat marks. I have not sweat under my arms since I started using this about 3 years ago. Not at all. You must get the liquid roll on - the solid did not work for me. I recommend this to all my friends - unreal. I have zero perspiration issues. You must try this if you sweat enough to be self conscious!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by cserannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AWESOME product. I use Certain Dri deo twice a week at night and Certain Dri AM deo every morning and let it dry on my skin (2-3 miniutets, while I wash my teeth). It works my God! No sweating, no watering. I was never a smelly type but there always was "water" on my shirts. That freaked me out, especially when you have to check every clothes' label about the material and check if a tiny bit of water leaves a spot on the material. I don't have that problem any more. And it's really dirty cheap, I would pay twice as much honestly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by mama2chloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This changed my life. Used to have sweat stains up until I read about this stuff in some magazine about 6 years ago. I always have a bottle of this stuff around and am not too regular about using it but it still keeps me dry! A must have for anyone with a sweat problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kbabe44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the only thing that's worked on sweaty underarms. like seriously, i dont sweat there whatsoever now!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by coreenm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years. I can honestly say that it changed my life. I used to have a significant underarm sweat problem, which meant I couldn't wear tight shirts or silk because of the wet marks I would get. Using Certain Dri every third night has made a huge difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by malini2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Certain Dri is a fabulous product. Some fellow brides recommended it on knot.com when I was planning my wedding, and I've been using it every since. You use it at night just before going to sleep -- this is key, because you must be at rest just after application -- and then just do your normal routine in the morning. I do 2-3 circular swipes under each arm and am generally good to go the next day.

It's very effective as a deoderant, and it's so nice not to have to worry about gumming up and potentially discoloring your clothes with regular deoderant. I've had occasional issues with the bottle leaking, which is a pain during travel.

I don't sweat heavily, but last summer I noticed that I sometimes needed a touch-up with regular deoderant during the day -- either I'm getting sweatier as I get older or maybe it's getting less effective with continued use. No idea, but I continue to use it. I also turned my (far sweatier, college-age, and occasionally hygiene-impaired) little brother onto Certain Dri and he's now also a big fan.