Clinique All About Eyes Concealer

3.2

on 5/12/2009 12:42:00 PM

One of the worst products I have tried! It gave me lines where they even were not!:-) And pores were made sooo obvious!
I also don't like there is a lack of SPF (I like to have it also in concealers).
But I like the price and package!

on 5/12/2009 12:15:00 PM

I was so excited to try this, but after was so disappointed. The product is too sheer, plus settles into every possible line imaginable. I looked worse with m/u then without...lol! This would of been a great product for me about 10 years ago when I didn't need a lot of coverage or had fine lines.

on 5/12/2009 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This concealer is very thick and doesn't go on smooth. It's difficult and takes too long to blend, and it sinks into my fine lines. Towards the end of the day the concealer caked where ever I applied it. It also dried out the skin around my nose. It did, however, cover my undereye circles and blemishes well. I prefer CoverGirl concealers over Clinique's All About Eyes.

on 5/11/2009 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is strange. My boyfriend's sister has it and it looks amazing on her and I tried it awhile ago and don't remember having problems with it so bought it. It goes on nicely and conceals well but within less than an hour it goes all flakey on my skin. It does not do this with my boyfriend's sister and she puts heaps on. I've tried it with and without moisturiser, eye cream and primer and a thick and thin layer but it does the same thing. I got my mum to try it and see if it did the same thing and it's fine on her! This is why I have given it a 3 out of 5. If it was only me who tested it it would be a 0! So it's got to do with my skin, not the product so much. My undereye skin isn't dry or overly oily but I do have problems with all foundations and concealers not sinking into my skin. They often just sit there and go all uneven and powdery.

So I think the bottom line with this product is, if you have the same problems with concealers and/or foundations do not buy this product.

on 5/11/2009 1:19:00 PM

There are a lot of things I like about this product. I have fair skin and the light petal color is a good match. It effectively covers dark circles and other skin imperfections and lasts almost all day on me. The only problem is that it cakes into the fine lines around my eyes. I am using up my tube on other areas on my face.

on 5/9/2009 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this for under my eyes of course.however, it creases very quickly. I have treid everything to make it stop creasing. But nothing has helped. The texture is somewhat sticky which I think is why it creases.

on 5/3/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Product description: "Multi-tasking concealer disguises dark under-eye circles while helping to reduce the look of puffiness. Long-wearing, moisturizing formula won't crease or settle into fine lines. Oil-free. Ophthalmologist tested.

* Skin Types: All
* Formula: Liquid Concealer
* Coverage: Moderate
* Benefits: Moisturizes / Camouflages"

I LOVE Clinique products, and was super excited to try a sample of this product (I have the 0.17 oz sample in 03 Light Petal). However, it was very disappointing.

PROS: Decent price ($15.50 for full size). Fragrance free and allergy tested. Color matches my skin well.

CONS: Settles into pores and lines like CRAZY! Coverage is not smooth at all--looks blotchy. Not very good coverage either (less than moderate, IMP).

Overall, not a product that I would purchase. I am really bummed, b/c usually Clinique has such great products, but this one is a dud for sure.

on 4/25/2009 4:01:00 PM

This concealer is so terrible, I returned it. I thought it would be promising because I tried the concealer on my hand before I bought it and it was very smooth on my skin but it actually isn't that good on the delicate areas like under eyes.
The pro is that it's creamy and you don't need a lot for coverage. But it is not blendable (at least with my fingers) - maybe with a brush it could be better? It emphasizes the pores and definitely settle into fine lines (and the lines aren't visible when I don't have concealer on! I'm only 23!!)
I have never returned a concealer, I usually stick with it just because I feel bad returning a product I already used. And I returned this one, that is how bad I felt about it. (and I gave it a chance for a week) I like the clear packaging, too bad the product is just yuck.

on 4/14/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Amazing concealer. I'm not sure why this is getting such bad reviews. I have small lines around my eyes that this will settle into and look bad, but my dark circles are nowhere near those. I simply put the product on the dark spots, and it covers them completely.

It probably helps that they have a shade that matches the skin around my eyes -exactly-. Just as good as Lancome Effacernes, at a much lower price point.

on 4/14/2009 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have no problems with this product at all. I just found it glide on my undereye skin easily both with a ring finger or a concealer brush (i use id bare doubled end) it doesnt leave fine lines and the coverage is just natural while it also hides the dark circles and doesnt make the skin dry, but i usually use LM secret brightening powder afterwards which just gives extra excellent result.

Another main reason i bought this product, thats cos of wide range of shades. I ordered this one from the net without testing it anywhere else before and i just got a right shade for my skin color. I will repurchase it!