November 26, 2014 | 1826 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There are a lot of things I like about this product. I have fair skin and the light petal color is a good match. It effectively covers dark circles and other skin imperfections and lasts almost all day on me. The only problem is that it cakes into the fine lines around my eyes. I am using up my tube on other areas on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ses123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this for under my eyes of course.however, it creases very quickly. I have treid everything to make it stop creasing. But nothing has helped. The texture is somewhat sticky which I think is why it creases.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

Product description: "Multi-tasking concealer disguises dark under-eye circles while helping to reduce the look of puffiness. Long-wearing, moisturizing formula won't crease or settle into fine lines. Oil-free. Ophthalmologist tested.

* Skin Types: All
* Formula: Liquid Concealer
* Coverage: Moderate
* Benefits: Moisturizes / Camouflages"

I LOVE Clinique products, and was super excited to try a sample of this product (I have the 0.17 oz sample in 03 Light Petal). However, it was very disappointing.

PROS: Decent price ($15.50 for full size). Fragrance free and allergy tested. Color matches my skin well.

CONS: Settles into pores and lines like CRAZY! Coverage is not smooth at all--looks blotchy. Not very good coverage either (less than moderate, IMP).

Overall, not a product that I would purchase. I am really bummed, b/c usually Clinique has such great products, but this one is a dud for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by bec318

This concealer is so terrible, I returned it. I thought it would be promising because I tried the concealer on my hand before I bought it and it was very smooth on my skin but it actually isn't that good on the delicate areas like under eyes.
The pro is that it's creamy and you don't need a lot for coverage. But it is not blendable (at least with my fingers) - maybe with a brush it could be better? It emphasizes the pores and definitely settle into fine lines (and the lines aren't visible when I don't have concealer on! I'm only 23!!)
I have never returned a concealer, I usually stick with it just because I feel bad returning a product I already used. And I returned this one, that is how bad I felt about it. (and I gave it a chance for a week) I like the clear packaging, too bad the product is just yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Isolinde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing concealer. I'm not sure why this is getting such bad reviews. I have small lines around my eyes that this will settle into and look bad, but my dark circles are nowhere near those. I simply put the product on the dark spots, and it covers them completely.

It probably helps that they have a shade that matches the skin around my eyes -exactly-. Just as good as Lancome Effacernes, at a much lower price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by nat84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have no problems with this product at all. I just found it glide on my undereye skin easily both with a ring finger or a concealer brush (i use id bare doubled end) it doesnt leave fine lines and the coverage is just natural while it also hides the dark circles and doesnt make the skin dry, but i usually use LM secret brightening powder afterwards which just gives extra excellent result.

Another main reason i bought this product, thats cos of wide range of shades. I ordered this one from the net without testing it anywhere else before and i just got a right shade for my skin color. I will repurchase it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by SarahKatie

This is a great product. You just need the tiniest amount and you get full under-eye coverage. I used to use Benefit's boi-ing concealer, which I loved, but I noticed it has a tendency to dry out before I even used half of the product. I picked this up because it is liquid and I needed another few bucks to qualify for the free gift from Clinique. Like I said, the concealing quality for this product is great, and it blends really well into my tinted moisturizer (benefit's you rebel-light).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never have allergies to cosmetics, but this made my eyes burn and sting when a minute amount migrated into my eyes. Terrible. I should have known, its Clinique.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by embroiderama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: The color of this (light petal) matched my skin very well and made my eye area look bright and smooth.

Cons: It irritated my eyes horribly, making them burn and tear up, and all of the concealer ended up wiped off. I ended up finding a cheaper Almay product that works as well and doesn't bother my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by creamsoda

The Pros: you only need a tiny amount of product. It's also really great for blemishes.
The Cons: It's really thick and tends to settle in lines, plus it doesnt cover my dark circles well at all. It dries out really quickly too. I have this in Medium Beige but they need more colour choices, it's just a TINY bit too yellow for my skin. I got this for free but I definitely wouldn't buy it myself.