Clinique All About Eyes Concealer

3.2

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I did not like this at all. The color choices are poor and the lightest shade looked off on my PPP skin. It also seemed very runny and did not cover my dark circles at all. On top of that, it settled into my fine lines (which I have very few) and caked up under my eyes as well. Will not repurchase.

I wanted to buy a concealer for my eyes and despite reading the horrifying reviews for this product i tried it on my eyes anyway.. it felt greasy, it didnt cover anything and sunk into my fine lines.. few moments later i touched my eyes and the concealer came off on my hands..not a good concealer...

I bought it yesterday in shade "Light Petal" and immediately tried it on today. Color match isn't too bad as in Belgium we only have 3 color options in the range. The other one was either too light or too dark. I am really really liking it. I tried out about 6 concealers for the undereye area in the last 6 months and this is really the best one so far. I put on my eye cream first and let it sink in for 10 mins. Then I put a teeny bit of Clarins primer (Instant Perfecting touch) and then I put on the concealer with a synthetic concealer brush, tap it in with my fingers and blend well with the MAC 224 brush. Finally to set it, I use Benefit's powderflage.
Price wise it isn't too bad, I paid around 18 and it will last my a very long time. The other concealers I have will go straight into the bin !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Like others, I am looking for my HG eye concealer and this is prob. the closest I've come to it. I have hereditary dark circles along with some puffiness and eye concealer is a must! I use the light and it blends pretty well as it is a nice color with apricot undertones to help offset the circles. The product for me lasts a loooong time (7 months) and this is probably one of the things I use the most too. Until I find something better, I will def. continue to purchase. I have, however, noticed some of the product sinking into fine lines around the eyes. To get rid of the line though, I just wait for the product to dry and then lightly smooth my fingers over the area to blend in the product better and no more lines!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

When I went to the Clinique counter and tried this I was really excited because I thought it was going to work amazing, because it wasn't an "over the counter" product. So I had high hopes for this. I love the packaging on this! is a 10; and the amount can go a long way! But it settles into fine lines like crazy! Fine lines I didn't even know I had! I look better without it than I did with it. I have a sun spot right under my eye, and it covers that pretty well. And with my even better foundation spf15 over it, it blends okay. I might be returning it. Maybe if i try it with a primer.... idk.. but im sure i will return it.

I have been and probably will continue to be on the search for an HG under eye concealer. I have issues with concealer settling into fine lines and caking up under my eyes, and this one is the best one I've tried so far. It really covers my dark circles well and brightens my face over all. I have less caking as with other concealers (i.e. Laura Mercier) but there is still some. For now, this will do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this concealer is breaking me out, and I'm shocked. I've never had any sensitivity issues with Clinique products. However, I have several very small blemishes on the tops of my cheeks just under my eyes, and this concealer is the only thing different that I am using. Other than that, it does provide great coverage and has good staying power. It will settle into fine lines, but I don't need to put concealer there. I just put it on my dark spots, and they are concealed instantly with the smallest amount of product. I wouldn't purchase it again because it's not for me, but I do think it's a good product.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i have the worst puffy eyes ever and this is the only concealer that actually covers it up the best.. i have tried many concealers..and this is the only one that makes me look more awake then i actually am..it doesnt really cover up dark circles that well for me.. so i also use the mac select moistercover concealer to cover my dark circles..then i use this to cover my puffiness!

I got a good color match with light petal, that part was pretty much perfect. Dark circle coverage was decent. The problem with this concealer is it goes on cakey, even with a brush or patting it in, and settles into fine lines that otherwise don't show up on me! I applied it over eye cream, and it still had a drying effect. Did not spread well, and after being on half the day had started to look patchy. The product performance reminded me of the first foundation I used in high school, Cover Girl w/Noxema! Not a good look. Would not purchase, and am happy I got to try this as a GWP instead of shelling out $$.

One of the worst products I have tried! It gave me lines where they even were not!:-) And pores were made sooo obvious!
I also don't like there is a lack of SPF (I like to have it also in concealers).
But I like the price and package!