April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by nat84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have no problems with this product at all. I just found it glide on my undereye skin easily both with a ring finger or a concealer brush (i use id bare doubled end) it doesnt leave fine lines and the coverage is just natural while it also hides the dark circles and doesnt make the skin dry, but i usually use LM secret brightening powder afterwards which just gives extra excellent result.

Another main reason i bought this product, thats cos of wide range of shades. I ordered this one from the net without testing it anywhere else before and i just got a right shade for my skin color. I will repurchase it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by SarahKatie

This is a great product. You just need the tiniest amount and you get full under-eye coverage. I used to use Benefit's boi-ing concealer, which I loved, but I noticed it has a tendency to dry out before I even used half of the product. I picked this up because it is liquid and I needed another few bucks to qualify for the free gift from Clinique. Like I said, the concealing quality for this product is great, and it blends really well into my tinted moisturizer (benefit's you rebel-light).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never have allergies to cosmetics, but this made my eyes burn and sting when a minute amount migrated into my eyes. Terrible. I should have known, its Clinique.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by embroiderama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: The color of this (light petal) matched my skin very well and made my eye area look bright and smooth.

Cons: It irritated my eyes horribly, making them burn and tear up, and all of the concealer ended up wiped off. I ended up finding a cheaper Almay product that works as well and doesn't bother my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by creamsoda

The Pros: you only need a tiny amount of product. It's also really great for blemishes.
The Cons: It's really thick and tends to settle in lines, plus it doesnt cover my dark circles well at all. It dries out really quickly too. I have this in Medium Beige but they need more colour choices, it's just a TINY bit too yellow for my skin. I got this for free but I definitely wouldn't buy it myself.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by solstice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the worst under eye concealers I've tried. It dries and cracks within minutes of application, even with a good moisturizer underneath. The tube packaging also makes it difficult to dispense the correct amount - you need the tiniest dot of product. I found that I was wasting most what I squeezed out every time I tried to use it. Will not be re-purchasing, will not even be finishing the barely-touched tube I have.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by shortstuff87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! use it under my eyes and i use it on my lids as a shadow base. And for it being so small it lasts long! I would bu this again! =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is great for covering up blemishes, but the formula is too thick for me to wear under my eyes. I would buy this again- the price is quite reasonable given the quality of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lilzip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite concealer.....EVER! Its easy to apply and doesn't seep in the lines. Blends well. Love it. The only thing that kinda isn't great is that it doesn't cover up the occasional breakout that I get so well, But it's great for eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jessca84

The best thing about this concealer is its packaging: totally sanitary and easy to use. I have mega dark undereye circles, and this stuff works better than anything I ever discovered at the drugstore. I'm looking for something a bit thicker, though, because this doesn't completely cover and I don't have time to apply sixteen layers. It's also drying, but moisturizer helps with that.