Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.4

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 11/13/2013 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot say enough about this mask.

From the time I was 13 I've had to deal with frequent, minor breakouts. My skin has always been pretty sensitive and I've never been able to try new products without worrying I'd have pimples pop up. Now that I'm 28 years old, I still have the frustration of random breakouts and the scaring that has left behind is the worst part of it all.

After reading multiple stellar reviews on this mask I decided to give it a try. I have to say my skin has never looked this good for this long. I very rarely break out and when I do it's usually because I haven't been using the mask as often as I should or I'm about to get my period....and when these tiny breakouts do come along (not often) this mask clears them right up.

The best part is that my past scars are slowly starting to heal and my skin looks healthier than I can ever remember it.

I highly recommend this mask.

This stuff is my HG!
it deep cleans and gets away all your blackheads and whiteheads, and even acne!
love love love. also, its so cheap! like $5.00 for one pound!!

on 11/2/2013 10:39:00 PM

Let me just start off by saying...my skin is super acne-prone. I've tied everything and this works the best! I use it almost everyday and my skin is so much better. Also my skin is more sensitive and this product works really well. I suggest you apply a thinner layer with Apple cider vinegar if you use it everyday. I also think its better to use it at night, moisturize, and apply benzo peroxide. The smell isn't the best but acne-free skin is worth it.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Everyone has their own method of applying this mask and mine is adding water and mixing it in a sandwich bag so there's less mess. Leave it on for 10-15 mins and my skin is all good! Total HG for my skin that's combination, sensitive and acne-prone I no longer get hormonal breakouts thanks to applying this once or twice a week. It burns slightly and has a tightening effect that I don't particularly enjoy, but it's worth it for the smooth, clear skin I experience afterwards. Don't leave this on longer than 15 minutes! It will irritate and burn your face in my experience, so less is more. Ill repurchase definitely and this is one of the few face treatments I can use without fear of breaking out.

on 11/2/2013 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

My skin is very sensitive, dry, and acne prone.

I was scared to try this clay because of the reviews citing the drying, pulsing & tightening effects that some reviewers felt. However overall the reviews were so positive & the product so cheap I decided to give it a try with a twist tailored to my skin issues. I used the clay but added 100% aloe vera juice & Bragg's ACV in a ratio of 1:3, 5 drops of tea tree oil, & 1/4 of an avocado. I left this on for abt 30 mins. With this mixture I avoided the pulsating & drying effects of the clay. When I removed the mask my skin was glowing with no redness or irritation. After removal I put a blend of rice bran & jojoba oils on my skin.

on 11/1/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. My skin isn't perfectly smooth yet because this mask keeps bringing stuff up to the surface. I love how deep this mask gets. I mix one spoonful of clay with one cap of organic apple cider vinegar. I get a nice smooth consistency that way. I'm amazed by how little I have to use. I leave on for about thirty minutes. I'll definitely buy again once(if I ever) run out.

on 10/29/2013 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely wonderful exfoliation product for all skin types.

Price is perfect, only 7-10 dollar for over a months use. I highly recommend

on 10/24/2013 2:18:00 PM

Let's see.. this works pretty well at bringing all the junk in your pores to the surface, but it doesn't magically get rid of anything. I have extremely sensitive skin and can't leave it on for that long because it starts burning pretty bad after a few minutes. When it starts to dry it gets really really itchy. Sometimes I have to run to the bathroom to wash it off. I think it is worth it, but can only stand to do it once every two weeks.

on 10/19/2013 10:59:00 PM

i have a love/hate relationship with this mask it helps lighten my acne scars, clear my breakouts,remove my dry flaky patches from all my acne products and so much more! i mix mine with apple cider vinegar but sometimes i do a little water mixed too cause sometimes its a little too much for my sensitive skin. Although this works wonders for my skin in no way is this mask soothing. when i have it on my face it goes through stages first it pulsates (which i dont mind it feels cool) but then it begins to burn(REALLY BAD) and then lastly it begins to itch as its drying (SO BAD)!! it literally feels like my face is disintegrating off but i just try to remind my self of all the pros! i thought it was the apple cider vinegar but even with just water it hurts! so yeah thats just a warning but i will continue to stick through and use this mask.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG for sure. This mask is incredible. It dries up acne faster than anything I've ever used, while being gentler than anything else on the market. I use it as an all-over clarifying mask at least 2x week and sometimes more if my skin needs a pick-me-up (which happens a lot in college lol). My SO tried it for the first time last night; he never breaks out but a new protein powder had given him a smattering of little zits on his forehead and between his eyebrows. He left a thin layer on overnight and was shocked to see that they were GONE in the morning. It's a great value for the money as well. It takes a little bit of trial and error to figure out how to prepare it, but I've found that I like to make a relatively large batch to last about two weeks and I just keep it in the fridge with no problems.
I highly recommend! Blows QHMJM and Glamglow out of the water!

Popular Masks