July 23, 2014 | 1339 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*I got a few travel sizes of these. It smells clean but with a bit of sweetness, and moisturized my skin, but maybe a bit too much. I may consider it for winter, but not for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Weee1120

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not gonna rehash what everyone else is saying - just Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2005 9:16:00 AM More reviews by helend

I can't get enough of this it's so luxurious! Smells and feels so good, lovely and thick, cremy but washes away quickly. Very softening, I love washing with this stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2005 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

Another awesome bodywash from Dove. Superior moisturizing, great lathering and cleansing, faint creamy/fresh scent that does not interfere with my fragrance of the day. Lovely stuff. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Pearph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product very much! It is an HG product. It is very moisturising to my dry skin. The texture is rich and delightful. The only thing I do not like so much is the scent but it is not a big problem for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mally4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love, love, love this body wash. produces a rich, creamy lather that moisturizes effectively (or at least prevents moisture from being lost) AND it rinses clean. i have extremely dry skin on most of my body yet i am acne-prone on my back and this body wash is perfect. the only drawback is that it smells sorta chalky but its not a big deal and strongly scented body washes only cause irritation anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by thetina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm almost done my bottle of Deep Moisture, and I must say I'm impressed with it. I have dry skin teen skin, that's breakout prone in the back area. And this stuff doesn't break me out, or dry me up. It has a nice light scent (your basic Dove soap scent), and lathers up quite well. The packaging is nice, other than the fact that you get a little bit of buildup of body wash near the opening.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2005 12:29:00 AM More reviews by christylue

My Dermo recommended this to me and I love it! It is wonderful for sensitive skin. I have sensitive, acne prone and dry skin. Sice using this it does not break me out ever. It feels rich going on but doees not leave a residue. The scent is very nice and mild. I really enjoy it as does my husband.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2005 11:19:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

I love any Dove body wash. I didn't like the smell of this one

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2005 6:00:00 PM More reviews by jenniebabe838

makes my skin really soft and smooth, but be careful of breakouts if you have oily areas, bc it has lotion in it