Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm gonna keep this simple...my HG body routine Dove Deep Moisture wash followed by Cetaphil Moisturizing cream. Makes my skin so soft like NOTHING I know.

on 12/14/2005 4:16:00 PM

I always seem to buy this in the winter. With my skin a little more prone to drying out in the winter, I pick up a bottle of this, and it helps a lot. You can't skip the moisturizer completely, but it is definitely non-drying and does leave my skin soft. I like the classic dove scent too.

on 11/16/2005 4:21:00 PM

I was a faithful Lever 2000 body wash user because it never broke me out like other body washes did. I don't know why, but I picked up a bottle of this Dove Deep Moisture body wash and I haven't looked back since! The Lever 2000 was great in terms of not making me itch, but my skin never felt soft in the shower. I had to moisturize my skin immediately. With the Dove wash, my skin feels so luxuriously soft in the shower and afterwards, it still feels smooth! I ended up buying the Dove Intense moisture body lotion, so I use them together now with excellent results. It even makes my legs easier to shave. The razor glides much easier than before. The scent is WONDERFUL. I wish the lotion smelled the same, but it's ok. :-) If you're looking for a good moisturizing body wash that won't leave a nasty buildup on you and your shower floors, I recommend this. Huge bottle for less than $5.

on 10/19/2005 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had an allergic reaction to my sunscreen which made my skin rashy, itchy and dry. It was so severe the itching kept me up at night. Nothing seemed to work on my skin even after using hydrocortisone cream, lotions and even dove bar soap. What finally worked was showering with dove body wash. I didn't have the usual itching fest after a shower. Thank goodness it worked. I finally found relief after a week's worth of sleepless nights.

on 9/9/2005 12:23:00 AM

This one really didn't do much for my dry skin- my legs were still very very dry without lotion. I seriously doubt any shower gel can moisturise skin without the use of body lotion afterward. I don't care much for the Dove scent either. Will not repurchase.

on 8/27/2005 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This leaves my skin silky-soft like the majority of Dove's bath products. Love this, and it will always be one of my shower staples. The best bodywash available (in addition to Aveeno and Softsoap) in the drugstore, in my opinion.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Moisturizing...but makes my skin itch. Will not buy again!

on 8/12/2005 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

*I got a few travel sizes of these. It smells clean but with a bit of sweetness, and moisturized my skin, but maybe a bit too much. I may consider it for winter, but not for summer.

on 8/6/2005 5:55:00 PM

Not gonna rehash what everyone else is saying - just Amazing!

on 7/21/2005 9:16:00 AM

I can't get enough of this it's so luxurious! Smells and feels so good, lovely and thick, cremy but washes away quickly. Very softening, I love washing with this stuff