January 31, 2015 | 1087 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by snowiye

This one really didn't do much for my dry skin- my legs were still very very dry without lotion. I seriously doubt any shower gel can moisturise skin without the use of body lotion afterward. I don't care much for the Dove scent either. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2005 1:58:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This leaves my skin silky-soft like the majority of Dove's bath products. Love this, and it will always be one of my shower staples. The best bodywash available (in addition to Aveeno and Softsoap) in the drugstore, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Short_and_sweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Moisturizing...but makes my skin itch. Will not buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*I got a few travel sizes of these. It smells clean but with a bit of sweetness, and moisturized my skin, but maybe a bit too much. I may consider it for winter, but not for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Weee1120

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not gonna rehash what everyone else is saying - just Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2005 9:16:00 AM More reviews by helend

I can't get enough of this it's so luxurious! Smells and feels so good, lovely and thick, cremy but washes away quickly. Very softening, I love washing with this stuff

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2005 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

Another awesome bodywash from Dove. Superior moisturizing, great lathering and cleansing, faint creamy/fresh scent that does not interfere with my fragrance of the day. Lovely stuff. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Pearph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product very much! It is an HG product. It is very moisturising to my dry skin. The texture is rich and delightful. The only thing I do not like so much is the scent but it is not a big problem for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mally4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love, love, love this body wash. produces a rich, creamy lather that moisturizes effectively (or at least prevents moisture from being lost) AND it rinses clean. i have extremely dry skin on most of my body yet i am acne-prone on my back and this body wash is perfect. the only drawback is that it smells sorta chalky but its not a big deal and strongly scented body washes only cause irritation anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by thetina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm almost done my bottle of Deep Moisture, and I must say I'm impressed with it. I have dry skin teen skin, that's breakout prone in the back area. And this stuff doesn't break me out, or dry me up. It has a nice light scent (your basic Dove soap scent), and lathers up quite well. The packaging is nice, other than the fact that you get a little bit of buildup of body wash near the opening.