Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 10/19/2005 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had an allergic reaction to my sunscreen which made my skin rashy, itchy and dry. It was so severe the itching kept me up at night. Nothing seemed to work on my skin even after using hydrocortisone cream, lotions and even dove bar soap. What finally worked was showering with dove body wash. I didn't have the usual itching fest after a shower. Thank goodness it worked. I finally found relief after a week's worth of sleepless nights.

on 9/9/2005 12:23:00 AM

This one really didn't do much for my dry skin- my legs were still very very dry without lotion. I seriously doubt any shower gel can moisturise skin without the use of body lotion afterward. I don't care much for the Dove scent either. Will not repurchase.

on 8/27/2005 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This leaves my skin silky-soft like the majority of Dove's bath products. Love this, and it will always be one of my shower staples. The best bodywash available (in addition to Aveeno and Softsoap) in the drugstore, in my opinion.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Moisturizing...but makes my skin itch. Will not buy again!

on 8/12/2005 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

*I got a few travel sizes of these. It smells clean but with a bit of sweetness, and moisturized my skin, but maybe a bit too much. I may consider it for winter, but not for summer.

on 8/6/2005 5:55:00 PM

Not gonna rehash what everyone else is saying - just Amazing!

on 7/21/2005 9:16:00 AM

I can't get enough of this it's so luxurious! Smells and feels so good, lovely and thick, cremy but washes away quickly. Very softening, I love washing with this stuff

on 6/28/2005 1:23:00 PM

Another awesome bodywash from Dove. Superior moisturizing, great lathering and cleansing, faint creamy/fresh scent that does not interfere with my fragrance of the day. Lovely stuff. :)

on 6/26/2005 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this product very much! It is an HG product. It is very moisturising to my dry skin. The texture is rich and delightful. The only thing I do not like so much is the scent but it is not a big problem for me.

on 5/28/2005 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love, love, love this body wash. produces a rich, creamy lather that moisturizes effectively (or at least prevents moisture from being lost) AND it rinses clean. i have extremely dry skin on most of my body yet i am acne-prone on my back and this body wash is perfect. the only drawback is that it smells sorta chalky but its not a big deal and strongly scented body washes only cause irritation anyways.

Popular Gels/Soaps