April 19, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by kimchichick

depending on how the light hits it, All That Glitters turns from bright beige-gold to bronzey peach.
I do have to say that on my prominent eyelids, Veluxe Pearl eyeshadows can be a bit too much to wear on their own. A great tip is to go heavy on the black eyeliner to balance it out.
I can imagine All That Glitters looking exceptionally beautiful if you have deep set eyes because it'll really bring out your eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by lfitzsimons1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I am an NC15 and I have no bother pulling this shadow off. You just need to use it with a light hand. This colour brings out my blue eyes wonderfully. The packaging is just your standard MAC packaging nothing fancy. The price isn't bad either.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by hayleyleloup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this so badly. I was looking for something light and shimmery for my lid. I had such high hopes, but it's just way too pink for my skin tone and I just couldn't find a use for it. It just looked off on my NC15 skin. I swapped it out, because it's otherwise a good shadow, just really not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by ChristyWylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is my favorite highlight shades from MAC, I'm between NC35 and NC40. I've been finished it twice all the way till there was none left, so yes this is a staple in my collection. It goes with anything I wear as my e/s. it's a light champagne color and I will never be without it. I highly reccommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I'm on my 2nd pot of all that glitters, and will soon be onto the third. This and arena are my most used e/s. It never fails, and goes with any color blush/lipstick. The color has been described pretty accurately by other reviewers. A nice peachy- slightly pink golden champagne e/s. I'm nc40/42 and don't like how light and frosty most champagne e/s like naked lunch or stila kitten look. All that glitters is the most flattering champagne I've tried. It has a nice soft texture, and just opens up my eyes and makes them glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by horsieb19

I absolutely adore All that Glitters! It is a great peachy copper that I think would look great any time of year on any eyecolor. I like to use it almost every day, with a matte dark brown from Clinique. Its a great shadow to use in a smoky eye, nuetral eye, or everyday look! Definately worth the money, great pigment especially when used with a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the only e/s that i'm about to hit pan, which is saying a lot. I really really love this color. When I want my eyes to look brighter, I use this all over my lid. When I want to wear a smokey/brown eye, I love using this in my inner tear duct. It's a beautiful color that warms up your eyes nicely. Will repurchase!

I'm NC 35-40, Nars Stromboli for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by CafeMochaJunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my daily go to base color. Period. It's the best color for green eyes with it's goldish shimmer and always looks polished. I simply adore it and go back to it over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by allybee1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Another eyeshadow that everyone should own :). Looks great when used with Amber Lights or Satin Taupe. I even like using it with Woodwinked. So gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Mastine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I use it ALL the time. I use it all over the lid, sometimes with a darker crease color, but most times without. For some strange reason it makes my brown eyes really pop. I think it has something to do with the orange tint to it. or the fact I have brown eyes and a cool pinkish undertone(nw20). My first MAC eyeshadow turn out to be my HG eyeshadow, could not live without it!!! So if you have the same shading as I am - check it out!