November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by lovealways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Firstly, the smell of this product is just AMAZING, I want to eat the whole jar! I love the paste texture of this and a little goes a long way which is great. The only con is the price.. It is quite expensive however you do get alot of product and I would imagine that this will last me a very long time. Overall a great cuticle butter, I will definately repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by cr4ckthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love. The smell of this butter is so wonderful; perfectly lemony and zesty! And the scent does last for a long time... although almost too long. It gets sort of annoying after a while, to be honest. The effects are great though - I use it on my cuticles and my dry elbows and it does just the trick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

This is my favorite cuticle moisturizer. Lemony Flutter is a really thick and creamy moisturizer that smells like creamy lemon zest.. whenever I smell this I feel like I'm walking into a kitchen where a lemony dessert id being baked. Smells so yummy though I have heard some people complain that after a while the smell is so strong that it turns from sweet to sour and gives them a headache, luckily this isn't a problem for me. Lemony Flutter is very moisturizing and because its thick it stays in place and rubs in nicely. Even after I wash my hands I can feel some LF on my cuticles and smell it. This has really helps my cuticles stay in good shape when I use it often (once or twice a day). 4 lippies was given cause of the high price and the fact that you get so much product that is hard to use up by the time the expiration date rolls around.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift. It's fine. It's not better or worse than the Burt's Bees cuticle balm, which I've also tried. I just prefer using regular shea butter or hand lotion though, they are cheaper and work better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lushpaperbaggie

This is soooooo lovely! It's super softening and smells like lemon sorbet. you can use it for elbows and knees and all sorts......definitely get tis if you haven't already! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not my favorite product. Its really greasy and doesnt sink in well at all. The only thing I like about this is the smell. I would not repurchase this, there are better cuticle balms out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Shabby413

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While I agree that this is a great cutcile cream, I find that the scent is a little strong for me. It wears off after awhile but not soon enough for me.
I wish they made a fragrance free version because the cream itself is really excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by steffels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the most gorgeous thing ever for cuticles. I've been using it for almost a year now.. rubbing it in a few times a day and my nails and cuticles are the best they have been. One tub lasts me around half a year with regular use which makes it pretty good value.
I recently purchased a new jar and one ingredient seems to be different. My old tub contains hydrogenated palm kernel oil while in the new tub it is replaced with extra virgin coconut oil. The texture is definitely different - a little more solid and its a little less on the greasy side. I can also definitely smell a hint of coconut that I couldn't in the old tub.
It doesn't seem to affect anything else however and Lemony Flutter remains my favourite cuticle cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kiwieyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best cuticle cream I've come across. You only need a small amount and it keeps my cuticles and nails in great condition. When I've got small wounds on my cuticles this helps to heal them almost over night. The container isn't ideal but since the product is butter like I suppose it wouldn't fit in a tube. The biggest downside for me is the smell. It smells like really strong lemon candy and I grew tired of it almost instantly. Since I love everything else about this product I tolerate the smell. But I would have preferred it to be less obtrusive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product, before I got this as a sample, I constantly was getting hang nails and scraped cuticles because of working with my hands all day.

Lemony flutter immediately takes away the pain when the skin becomes raw, and I've found that it heals my hands so much faster than any other option.

The one con about this is the smell, I think it smells absolutely terrible. Yes it is lemony, but the smell reminds me of those thick white sunscreens that smell like cod oil somewhat. Hard to explain, but it isn't enough to deter me from buying it because the smell goes away almost instantly.

I have to admit for a balm the price is a bit steep, but for how long this product lasts, I can't really complain.