August 1, 2014 | 1716 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lushpaperbaggie

This is soooooo lovely! It's super softening and smells like lemon sorbet. you can use it for elbows and knees and all sorts......definitely get tis if you haven't already! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not my favorite product. Its really greasy and doesnt sink in well at all. The only thing I like about this is the smell. I would not repurchase this, there are better cuticle balms out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Shabby413

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While I agree that this is a great cutcile cream, I find that the scent is a little strong for me. It wears off after awhile but not soon enough for me.
I wish they made a fragrance free version because the cream itself is really excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by steffels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the most gorgeous thing ever for cuticles. I've been using it for almost a year now.. rubbing it in a few times a day and my nails and cuticles are the best they have been. One tub lasts me around half a year with regular use which makes it pretty good value.
I recently purchased a new jar and one ingredient seems to be different. My old tub contains hydrogenated palm kernel oil while in the new tub it is replaced with extra virgin coconut oil. The texture is definitely different - a little more solid and its a little less on the greasy side. I can also definitely smell a hint of coconut that I couldn't in the old tub.
It doesn't seem to affect anything else however and Lemony Flutter remains my favourite cuticle cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kiwieyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best cuticle cream I've come across. You only need a small amount and it keeps my cuticles and nails in great condition. When I've got small wounds on my cuticles this helps to heal them almost over night. The container isn't ideal but since the product is butter like I suppose it wouldn't fit in a tube. The biggest downside for me is the smell. It smells like really strong lemon candy and I grew tired of it almost instantly. Since I love everything else about this product I tolerate the smell. But I would have preferred it to be less obtrusive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product, before I got this as a sample, I constantly was getting hang nails and scraped cuticles because of working with my hands all day.

Lemony flutter immediately takes away the pain when the skin becomes raw, and I've found that it heals my hands so much faster than any other option.

The one con about this is the smell, I think it smells absolutely terrible. Yes it is lemony, but the smell reminds me of those thick white sunscreens that smell like cod oil somewhat. Hard to explain, but it isn't enough to deter me from buying it because the smell goes away almost instantly.

I have to admit for a balm the price is a bit steep, but for how long this product lasts, I can't really complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bambix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best cuticle balm I have tried. It does everything it says it will do plus more. The product is a yellowish beige in color and has a citrus/lemon like smell. I use it on my elbows and heels as well. A little goes a long way. It can be very greasy so I just wipe the excess off after a while. I recently introduced it to the hubby and he loved it as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by kb2632

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To date, this is the best cuticle hydrating product I have purchased. Previously, I tried different brands of cuticle oil and found them sloppy to apply with seemingly minimal penetration into the skin. Lemony Flutter is certainly better on these two counts - it is a rich, thick cream that applies easily without running and absolutely soaks into the skin. The scent is lemon with a little sweetness and I feel like I'm pampering myself every time I use it! The only thing that prevents me from giving this product a 5 is that it remains greasy for some time after application. Though not runny like cuticle oils, I still have to be careful what I touch so as not to get grease all over, so for this reason I only apply the product at bedtime. I wake up with soft, moisturized cuticles, though, so overall I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now this is what a cuticle butter should do! It is extremelly effective and it lasts and lasts. It smells like Lemon Pledge and works so well it is worth it despite that!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by raynebeau2

i use this product at night for my cuticles and it works great. i love it