July 31, 2014 | 985 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2003 1:07:00 PM More reviews by AstoundedFruitbat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not very finely milled, or pigmented, and frankly the colors are garish. Not every day is Mardi Gras, but those are the only colors available. I guess teen girls would like these colors, but I don't want to look like a teeny bopper. I bought Midnight Cowboy to be used as a highlighter. The glitter ended up everywhere, including in my eye. Not very stylish to look like you have pink eye at any age.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by stickfigure

I'm so addicted to Urban Decay, especially their eyeshadows and lipgunks! My first encounter with makeup was with Urban Decay. Since then, it's become my obsession. I love that everything is so funky and trendy and simply scream 'YOUTH!'! yea, UD kicks ass! Ok, now on to the e/s, I love the great selection of colors, and that most are sparkly, and an e/s usually is more than just 1 color (eg different colored shimmer/ glitter, or it flashes another color). They are smooth and easy to apply and blend, plus they stay on rather long and colors r true.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2003 6:36:00 PM More reviews by kaestu

UD is hands down my favorite eyeshadow. I am newer to the mid-high end lines but I have tried MAC, Stila, Clinique, LORAC, Sephora, UD & Lancome. UD is by far my favorite out of all of those! The texture is GREAT - they glide on smoothly and really last ALL day. Sometimes I get a bit of creasing towards the end of the day but it isn't noticable by anyone but me. I am not crazy about the glitter shadows but I love all of the shimmery ones - Baked is my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by iluvlipgloss

I LOVE THESE! they are my HG eyeshadows. UD has a lot of pretty shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by KimV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Urban Decay kicks ass! No one can top their unique and glittery shimmery colors. My faves right now are Urb (glittery celedon green), Asphyxia (pink/lavender with a blue sheen), Polyester Bride (sparkly white), and of course, Oil Slick. If you're into glittery shadows and colors that make a statement, UD is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2003 9:29:00 PM More reviews by sTaRfIsHE

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i LOVE glitter shadows so UD is my fav. the packaging is so cute too! my current faves are (midnight blue w/blue glitter) speed (silvery light blue w/silver glitter) oilslick(black w/multicolor glitter) & snow (irridecent gold)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2003 5:24:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I love these!!! I think they are better than MAC and stila. I love the colors that they have. It's so vibrant. They also last all day, even on my oily lids. Most others slide off by the end of the day, but not these. I love them. Although if you do not like shimmery or glittery e/s, these are not for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2003 11:32:00 PM More reviews by onlypanties

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

very glittery, and shimmery if thats the look your going for. i own a couple and have notice that they clump up in the container. making them look old. they do have good pigment. i think its weird how they haven't been out for so long, yet their prices are higher than MAC. something to ponder about. i will however stick to MAC.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 10:36:00 AM More reviews by dibble

UD make very pigmented eyeshadows in a rainbow of colours but be warned, nost of them do caintain glitter- and regardless of what the SA says, you will get glitter fallout- don't buy them if you can't cope with that. D.xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2003 5:18:00 PM More reviews by suzi2qs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I can't tell you how much I love these eyeshadows. IMO they are the very best out there. The colors are highly pigmented and last like no others. The shades with glitter tend to shed but the Visine trick really works and eliminates this problem. The neutrals like X and Sin are shimmery and perfect as a base or alone. The blues and greens are electric, UV-B and Mildew are deep and shimmery without glitter. I uses these shadows every day in many different ways . I hope they never stop making these beautiful eyeshadows. They are my new obsession