China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Let me begin by sayin I love love love China Glaze. I've been using China Glaze polishes for over 6 years now. But I have to say I'm underwhelmed by this polish. Yes it's red and yes it's sparkly but I guess I was expecting more. I reminds me of the cheap nail polishes from the mid 80's. I like red polishes for my toes but this one just doesn't do anything for me. Sorry

I can't fault the staying power or quality of this nail polish, however for some reason, it just turns pink on me.

Everyone seems to make it looks like a lovely rich red, but when i wear it, it is too pink, especially only after one coat. It is improved when i put the second coat on, but i much prefer Red Pearl, which is instantly ruby red without too much pinkness.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great Color. Unique as well. Online swatches don't do this polish justice. You must truly try this on in person to appreciate all that this polish has to offer. Great price, great packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this color! It is the nicest red I've found in a long time. The red is stunning as well as glittery. If you love dramatic, glittery colors, you'll love this. I wear only China Glaze and OPI colors generally and find China Glaze just as good or better than OPI. The staying power of this polish is great, especially with a topcoat.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

It's pretty but I'm not blown away by it. It's a very "teen" color. It is not a professional red that you can wear to work in my opinion. I'll wear it on weekends but I wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is amazing! One of the best reds EVER! It looks gorgeous on. Just like Dororthy's ruby slippers. I'm in love with this color. Received so many compliments on it. Would definitely purchase again.

I have been on a polish kick lately with the change of seasons coming soon. I always seem drawn to "reds", and can't seem to have enough of them...I have an eye for any red with a twist, ie. mixed with shimmer, blended with colors, or just a unique red......This was probably the first polish that caught my eye out of the entire collection. It stood out to me like a lttle jewel..The other MUA folks have pretty much summed up anything I could say about it, but I will say it again...Ladies, it's a GOREGOUS red. It will look stunning on a pedi and also lovely for mani's..I wish the winter would hurry and get here just so I can wear this....I am NC20-25 but truly think most skin tones can pull this off...Also those of you who like your "reds" Sugar Sugar" by Sinful is a gorgeous red with shimmer, not glitter, also quite lovely...I agree with the reviewer that said get it while you can because once the holidays hit this will be harder to get your hands on... :)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am not typically a glitter polish-wearer. HOWEVER, this red is absolutely to-die for. The red is rich and the glitter is just perfect. In addition, it goes on smoothly and the glitter particles are the perfect size. I love it

my favorite sparkly red polish, love wearing it at christmas!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE! perfect red, perfect glitter! i am going out to get another (maybe 2 more!) tomorrow!

Top Rated China Glaze Products