July 25, 2014 | 1831 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kaethie

If you like keeping your nails red during December/Feb, etc., then you FOR SURE need to go buy this NOW. You will not be able to find it in a few months. The color is AWESOME, especially on toes. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best glittery red polish EVER! I can't stop admiring my nails. I don't think there is anything I could add to the revews that hasn't already been said. Its a beautiful ruby polish with glitter swimming all through it. Certainly not lacking in the glitter department! I found 3 coats were required to get true to bottle look. It was a nice thin(er) consistency. Not so much that it pooled, but just enough that it sort of leveled itself out as brushed on. Oh how "Dorothy" would love this color of polish! I really don't think this polish is OVER hyped...its worthy of all its praise! I would buy this time and time again. I can't be without it now. This will be a wonderful color during the coming holidays!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this red glittery polish! It really does remind you of Dorthy's red pumps! =) This shade is perfect for the holidays. I normally don't wear reds on my nails but this color is gorgeous! I deff. recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love red shimmering polishes!! This is one of the prettiest ones I own. I always keep a shimmering red as my go to polish, such as Revlon's Frankly Scarlet. This is more of a festive type. Really does make me think of Dorothy's ruby slippers :) A plus - got it today on sale for $3.99 at Sally's. Very happy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have about 75 or so polishes, and this is the ONLY red I own. enough said :]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by phunkyphreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow!! This looks just like the shoes in Oz!! Great shine and oh so glittery! Love it so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by glowkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is very amazing. Right when I saw swatches of it online, I knew I must have it! I rushed out to my nearest Ulta and got it. So glad I did! I really love the glitter in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect color for Christmas or even Valentine's Day, the finish of the nail polish is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by silverbean1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is..LOVE RUBY PUMPS! By far..my favorite polish by CG!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by missymisst

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous, gorgeous red red red! I love the hot shimma. I have cool toned skin and this looked great, but the glitter is almost orangy, so I bet this would look great on warmer skin tones as well. A classic.