December 18, 2014 | 1021 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by libertyjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am not typically a glitter polish-wearer. HOWEVER, this red is absolutely to-die for. The red is rich and the glitter is just perfect. In addition, it goes on smoothly and the glitter particles are the perfect size. I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by juhnay324

my favorite sparkly red polish, love wearing it at christmas!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE! perfect red, perfect glitter! i am going out to get another (maybe 2 more!) tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by finch96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This looks exactly like if you took a swatch from Dorothy's shoes and put them on your fingertips. That's the best way to describe it. It really and truly does look just like Dorothy's ruby pumps. On my NW25 skin, it is the perfect red.

Thin formula, but I found 2 coats sufficient. Some slight pooling with application. The glitter is not chunky, but super fine and not gritty feeling. Cleanup is tedious, however that is to be expected with red/glitter polishes. I absolutely adore this color. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by applesandpairs

This is my HG red polish. perfect amount of glitter, great formula. Can't stop staring at my nails when I'm wearing this! IMO, every girl needs to own this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kaethie

If you like keeping your nails red during December/Feb, etc., then you FOR SURE need to go buy this NOW. You will not be able to find it in a few months. The color is AWESOME, especially on toes. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best glittery red polish EVER! I can't stop admiring my nails. I don't think there is anything I could add to the revews that hasn't already been said. Its a beautiful ruby polish with glitter swimming all through it. Certainly not lacking in the glitter department! I found 3 coats were required to get true to bottle look. It was a nice thin(er) consistency. Not so much that it pooled, but just enough that it sort of leveled itself out as brushed on. Oh how "Dorothy" would love this color of polish! I really don't think this polish is OVER hyped...its worthy of all its praise! I would buy this time and time again. I can't be without it now. This will be a wonderful color during the coming holidays!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this red glittery polish! It really does remind you of Dorthy's red pumps! =) This shade is perfect for the holidays. I normally don't wear reds on my nails but this color is gorgeous! I deff. recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by honeylocs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love red shimmering polishes!! This is one of the prettiest ones I own. I always keep a shimmering red as my go to polish, such as Revlon's Frankly Scarlet. This is more of a festive type. Really does make me think of Dorothy's ruby slippers :) A plus - got it today on sale for $3.99 at Sally's. Very happy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by nmhidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have about 75 or so polishes, and this is the ONLY red I own. enough said :]