Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 10/17/2008 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

for me, personally, this does a good job of helping my lashes grow at their natural pace without breakage. it doesn't stimulate instant growth but I have noticed that a patch in my eyebrow filled in quickly after using this for a few weeks. it is a good lash conditioner but dont always expect the extreme results

on 10/13/2008 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

after hearing great reviews on this i went and bought this to try it. i mean it was only a couople bucks so why not right? i have been using it for 2 months and see no difference what so ever. Any tips?

on 9/30/2008 9:00:00 PM

Wow! I bought this to use on my brows. I used to have serious Brooke Shields brows as a teen, then started plucking/waxing, and now, in my 30s my brows are not teensy but definitely not as full due to over-plucking. They're starting to lose pigmentation in places and I had one spot that was kinda bare. Notice I say "had". I've been using this for one week. One. Week. And the spot is filled in...seriously. I don't know how, but it is. I'm definitely going to continue using it. For the record, I found it at Rite Aid. :)

on 9/20/2008 2:28:00 PM

This lash growth accelerator is amazing, I noticed that my eyelashes were a bit longer within 3 weeks of using it daily. As for my eyebrows, it just makes them look darker. Be careful not to get this in your eyes, there were a few times I rubbed my eyes while I had this on and it stings! The only drawback is that it turns bad pretty quick (average of 2 months) even when I wiped the wand on a piece of clean tissue after every use.

on 8/29/2008 3:57:00 PM

I love this product! I have short, blonde lashes and have tried a number of mascaras in an attempt to make them darker, longer, and thicker. After reading the reviews of this product on MUA, I purchased a tube from drugstore.com. It was easy to apply (just like mascara). I put it on every night, and though I didn't notice an immediate difference, after a couple weeks of using it faithfully, my lashes are so much longer! I only need mascara now to make my lashes dark, since there's no way this can turn my lashes from blonde to black. But now I look nice even without mascara! I definitely recommend this product.

It smells, soooo bad, I used it for a week at night and at first I had a cold so I guess I didn't notice but now, pheewwweeee, some kind of nasty chemical fishy smell. I haven't really noticed any regrowth but I probably damaged the hair follicles from overplucking :(

on 8/15/2008 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've used this stuff on and off for a few years and it really does work. It lightly conditions lashes and brows. Hair grows thicker, longer, and faster. It doesn't work instantly, but I notice a difference after using for a couple weeks. My only complaint is I tried this on my lashes in the a.m. leaving it on all day and it got into my eyes causing problems. It's best to use at night and occasionally on brows during the daytime. This product is hard to find, but very affordable, easy to use, and lasts a while.
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 8/6/2008 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Seeing the fantastic reviews and the cheap cheap price (AUS$6) I went out and bought three tubes of Lash Growth Accelerator. However I'm quite dissapointed to note that my lashes have not grown. In fact because I stopped using my Mavala my lashes have pretty much returned to their original state, so I shall be returning to Mavala and Talika, although more expensive , they do actually work. And they don't sting as much as Ardell does either, beware it hurts big time if you get any of this product into your eyes.

on 8/5/2008 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have very short, thin Asian eyelashes and want that magical product to make them grow longer and thicker. For only about $5 at Ulta, I had nothing to lose with this. I don't really want to repeat all that's been said so I'll get to the point. I've been using it about 4 or 5 nights per week for several weeks. I'm afraid to "overuse" this and face bad results and that's why I am not using it 2x a day like others. The super thin hairs seem to be thicker and more visible now especially the ones in the corners. I'm not sure if these smaller strands really are thicker or it's an illlusion from the conditioning but they definitely appear thicker although the rest of the hairs pretty much looks the same. I have noticed that ever since I started using this, I've been getting more of a natural looking curl and the curl seems to stay much longer too. It's even curled without mascara and using a curler sometimes which is a miracle because my lashes are usually crazy and pointed in different directions. Are my lashes stronger? Honestly, I haven't noticed any difference. I hate the wand. The bristles are far apart so you can't get much product out and they aren't packed densely enough for my liking. I am also warning you but I get a lot more eye crust now. I am a heavy sleeper so maybe I am rubbing some of this stuff into my eyes while sleeping but I haven't developed any allergic reactions and my eyes can be quite sensitive. I haven't seen growth of any new hair. Overall, not a bad product but not great either. I'm not sure if I would rebuy..I'll decide when I'm out and if I start to see any major changes but for now I am giving it an extra point for curl assistance.

on 8/2/2008 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

After reading a rave reviews about this product I decided to give it a try. At only $4.00 a tube I really didnt have anything to loose. I have'nt noticed any growth like other reviewers reported but I did find that my lashes rarely ever fall out now. Before I started using this product I would always notice that my lashes were falling out when I would remove my mascara. But now my towel is eyelash free when I remove my mascara. This product is a great conditioner and it's for a great price.

Popular Lash Treatments