TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 7/11/2012 8:09:00 PM

This stuff smells really good. However, it sucks! It made my hair all dry and it doesn't help hold the style. I gave it away to a friend.

on 7/7/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really like this product. This was my first time using a heat protectant.. oops I know. It makes my hair soft and smooth and I notice my ends look really good.I can tell its really protecting my hair.

on 7/5/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this heat protectant spray! It smells amazing, leaves my hair really soft, and does an incredible job at protecting my hair from heat damage. I spray it on dry hair before straightening. One of my must have products!

on 6/27/2012 1:55:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I've gone through 5 or 6 bottles of it and have no intentions of finding a new heat protectant. It not only protects your hair from harmful heat when blow drying or curling/straightening but also helps hold whatever style you are using heat to create. It also has a nice smell. The mist is fairly fine, so it doesn't soak your hair when you spray it. It also makes it easy to evenly distribute.

on 6/24/2012 7:18:00 AM

I've gone through bottles and bottles of this spray! I love it! It's cheap and it doesn't smell. I like all the pump is controllable and the bottle feels light weight.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My HG! Goodness, where would I be without this? Makes my hair soft, and applies evenly. The product is never sticky like some other heat tamers (yes I'm looking at you Herbal Essences). The lock on the nozzel is very handy. & cheap for such quality! Just amazing.

on 6/15/2012 2:40:00 AM

This product was the worst! It did not protect my hair at all! It made my ends stiff and dry. The only good thing about it was that it was cheep and it made my hair smell good.

on 6/14/2012 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

They've changed the packaging! I used to have leaking problems with this when traveling but not now, which is great :D

I use this all the time to protect my hair. Smells good, cheap (considering the price of others) and seems to do it's job for me. I don't have split ends anymore and if I use it religiously I definitely don't.

on 5/30/2012 6:27:00 PM

Love the smell... But does nothing for my hair when it comes to protecting it when using heat. My hair would always smell burnt so i started looking into as to why my hair would smell so disgusting even when my hair would be freshly shampooed and while using this product. I switched to Redken Smooth glide and the Chi iron guard and my hair no longer smells bad! I will use is it here and there as a detangiling thpe spray as I love the smell, but never to use it as a heat protectant.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product is mediocre at best. It smells really lovely and is inexpensive, but those are the only two redeeming factors of this heat protector.

I found that the spray left my hair very dry and not at all well conditioned. This, in turn, made my hair incredibly tangley, much more so than it is normally. After using this product, I especially had problems with the hair toward the nape of my neck even after persistent brushing.

So, for me at least, the search for a great (and moisturizing) heat protectant continues!

Popular Styling Products