November 26, 2014 | 1849 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through bottles and bottles of this spray! I love it! It's cheap and it doesn't smell. I like all the pump is controllable and the bottle feels light weight.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG! Goodness, where would I be without this? Makes my hair soft, and applies evenly. The product is never sticky like some other heat tamers (yes I'm looking at you Herbal Essences). The lock on the nozzel is very handy. & cheap for such quality! Just amazing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by summrbby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was the worst! It did not protect my hair at all! It made my ends stiff and dry. The only good thing about it was that it was cheep and it made my hair smell good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Saibachick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

They've changed the packaging! I used to have leaking problems with this when traveling but not now, which is great :D

I use this all the time to protect my hair. Smells good, cheap (considering the price of others) and seems to do it's job for me. I don't have split ends anymore and if I use it religiously I definitely don't.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Kaylee86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell... But does nothing for my hair when it comes to protecting it when using heat. My hair would always smell burnt so i started looking into as to why my hair would smell so disgusting even when my hair would be freshly shampooed and while using this product. I switched to Redken Smooth glide and the Chi iron guard and my hair no longer smells bad! I will use is it here and there as a detangiling thpe spray as I love the smell, but never to use it as a heat protectant.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by gagaformakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is mediocre at best. It smells really lovely and is inexpensive, but those are the only two redeeming factors of this heat protector.

I found that the spray left my hair very dry and not at all well conditioned. This, in turn, made my hair incredibly tangley, much more so than it is normally. After using this product, I especially had problems with the hair toward the nape of my neck even after persistent brushing.

So, for me at least, the search for a great (and moisturizing) heat protectant continues!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Does the job, smells nice, doesn't weigh my hair down and is good for treated hair. I really like this and it works! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Titan2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great for color treated/processed hair. I have been trying to lighten a dark color by adding highlights every two weeks with bleach. The process has done some damage, but my hair is bouncing back with conditioning and by using this spray daily. I don't do anything to my hair without putting this stuff in it. I make a huge difference when curling or straightening. My hot iron glides smoothly and the hair is left soft and smooth. The spray bottle can be cumbersome, but for the price, Iíll deal with it. When I donít style my hair, I spray this in a few times throughout the day to keep it moisturized and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by elisabethm84

This product is fantastic! It's made my mid-length wavy colour treated(auburn) hair bouncy, shiny, frizz-free and amazingly smooth. I purchase it for $4, and it was worth every penny. The spray nozzle on this product leaves much to be desired, but given how well the product performs, I'm willing to overlook. Plus, you could always transfer the product into another spray bottle if the one on this one really bugs you.

The product also smells great, it's light and fresh. There is no build-up with this product. I wash my hair every 3 days. I sprayed this product after I washed my hair, and it's now day 3 and I sprayed the product again to touch up my style and it feels residue-free, my waves still have plenty of bounce, volume and shine. After styling my waves I would usually set the style with hairspray, now that I use this product I don't need to. It helps hold my style without the downsides of hairspray. My hair is soft, shiny, and my style holds up. It's an outstanding product at a super reasonable price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by diane894

I love this spray. Aside from working well, it smells amazing. I absolutely love the scent. I've been purchasing this over and over for the past 2 to 3 years. This will always be my heat protectant spray! I highly recommend.