Maybelline Great Lash Clear

3.8

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

on 9/1/2010 11:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this mascara, but I use it as a brow gel. I live in high humidity so my brows always end up going all over the place, and not willing to buy a 20 dollar brow gel, I decided to find a cheaper option. The mascara is more like gel, and gel for your eyelashes as well. I have used it on my lashes, and it gives them a dewy look, but I prefer to use black mascara for my lashes :)

on 8/15/2010 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I only use transparant mascaras since my lashes are black enough as they are. I don't like pigmented mascaras because I find them too messy and the trouble of putting them on is a bit too much for me as well. This mascara defines my eyelashes just a little and that's enough for me. The packaging looks very cheap though, unimportant but true.

on 8/15/2010 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i dont use it as mascara, i use it as a brow gel. (:

Horrible stuff. I bought this to add some slight definition to my lashes and to seperate them. I wasn't expecting mega volume or anything. Also tried on my eyebrows, but this stuff never seems to dry! I don't get it. I thought it would be thick, like a regular mascara minus the colour. But it's not like that at all, it's super thin and watery, and too much comes out on the brush. I ended up just wiping it off my brows, it was still wet 15 minutes later. A huge let down. Will try a more expensive one from Sephora instead.

on 7/25/2010 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I dont use this for my lashes but it makes a good brow gel.

on 7/20/2010 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I also use this as a brow gel...its ok. I find it puts too much product on the brow compared to MAC or my all time favorite, Caryl Baker (which conditions), however for the price, I will be going back to this. Its just the wand I dont care for...not as brushy as I would like.

on 7/20/2010 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't use this as a mascara but rather a brow gel! It works wonders! It has a bit more hold than the MAC brow gel and at a fraction of the price!

on 7/20/2010 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use this product as a brow gel and i love it. I've tried higher end brow gels and nothing compares to it. It's cheap it gets the job done and it's just a great product.

on 7/10/2010 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I use this to set my brow powder. I don't like brow wax as I can't really work well with it and a mascara wand is pretty foolproof. It works well and is super affordable. I see others here have said it smeared away color - not for me! I use MAC espresso and then this and it never smears too much of my powder away. It does take a bit to dry but I like that as it gives me more time to work on shaping my brows. The best thing is that it does not flake at all, like the way the Covergirl clear mascara does.

on 7/9/2010 6:36:00 PM

Well since the mascara is clear obviously it isnt suppost to give off any color. I use this for my eyebrow hairs actually so they will stay in place throughout the day (this product works just as well as those expensive brow gels!). I like the packaging because you can see how much product is left. There isnt really a smell and the product is pretty cheap (bought at walmart). Overall I give this 4 lippes because if you use this mascara for your actually lashes it makes them droop! But I would definately buy this product again because it works great for my eyebrows (I got this for my eyebrows after a youtube makeup guru (makeupbytiffanyd) recommended it to viewers for your brows).

Video Reviews & Tutorials