Maybelline Great Lash Clear

3.8

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

I bought this like 2 weeks ago and I've been wearing it daily. I love this stuff! It's not discontinued, I found it at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and bought it for like $6.

It's really nice and really holds the curl of my lashes. My friends don't even know I'm wearing masara. They just tell me that my lashes look especially long and pretty and ask me if I've been using treatments!

I've been a victim to under eye mascara smudges and it totally drives me crazy. It happens to me all the time even if the mascara is waterproof.

Which is why I bought clear mascara because clear mascara smudges are invisible ^^

Buy this!!!

Great for smudge free, natural looking definition. Makes my lashes just a bit darker and more prominent. I really like it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use this as brow gel, it works beautifully for that purpose, and the price is right.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I hate the black streak on my bottom lashes s i bought this mascara....it's decent and i would buy it again but i like it better as a brow gel. It takes a minute or so to dry.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use it as a brow gel, it sets pretty decent but it takes a while to dry and it can make your eyebrow pencil/shadow/etc look slightly darker.

I use Maybelline's Clear Great Lash Mascara as a mascara "sealer" to prevent my regular mascara from flaking off. I'll put on my mascara, and then immediately apply this and my mascara is set and won't flake off. While I'm pretty sure that this is just regular hair gel in a bottle, it does work well and sometimes I'll use it on my lashes alone to make them look more orderly and keep them from straying. My only complaint is that it takes a little while extra to dry. And while it's drying if I look up or make any sudden eye movements, it will usually come off onto my skin and then I'll have to do a touch-up. It seems like it has had this same packaging for about 20 years (my sister has been using this since about 1997 or so), but oh well- if it's not broke, don't fix it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is an okay product to use as brow gel. I find it doesn't set as firmly as I would like but it gets the job done decently.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this as a brow gel, and I guess it works okay. It keeps my unruly brows in place for most of the day, but it takes forever to dry. If I apply it too early while I'm doing my makeup, anything that gets near my brows smudges and gets wet. If I apply it too late, it's not dry by the time I get out the door.
I'd buy it in a pinch if I had to, but I'm going to try another one next.

I like wearing this as a mascara. When I'm putting on my make up my eyelashes get coated with eyeshadow and then look pale and dusty, but this makes my lashes look dark again and lustrous too. It adds a little bit of definition to my lashes which is nice. I like not having to worry about mascara streaking or getting in my eyes. It's even no problem at all if you don't wash it off before you go to sleep.

I use this to finish my brows. It does take a little while to dry.

Popular Mascaras