July 31, 2014 | 1730 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by tinadang

I quickly swipe this product on my brows every morning just to keep them in place. It does the job and it's a cheap, drugstore brow gel. I took off a lippy because the brush carries too much product on it, but it's still a consistent product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by missretrochic

I bought this as a cheap alternative to expensive brow gels. In general, I'm happy with the results. I got this mascara 40% off at CVS (love those sales!) However, there are a few drawbacks. When I first got the tube of mascara, it put entirely too much on my brows. Make sure to wipe the excess off either on your hand or on the top of the tube. For me, the staying power isn't great, but it's enough to deal with. Overall, I will probably repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by elbz08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So i use this everyday for my brows, just to keep em in place &it does the job. Lol i dont understand why people buy expensive clear mascaras or brow gels. This one's good and has a decent price. It lasts a while for me too. My only gripe about this is the packaging, the brush just seems to get waaay too much gel on it and so i have to get a tissue and wipe like 80% before i can use it. Other than that its good though, its not that big of a deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Your basic clear mascara. I use it for my brows, but I have used it for my lashes. On my lashes, it didn't do much, the brush isn't suited for any dramatic results, but it seperated a bit and left them soft. Great stuff for my brows, keeps the unruly hairs in place and stays all day. I think I may try this stuff as sort of a primer underneath my mascara and see how that goes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this for my brows and it does a great job and does not flake. But, this also doubles as a product to tame my flyaway hairs. I know it sounds strange, but it really works as long as I just dab it on the hair, it flattens right down. I don't leave the house without using this on my hair! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this for brow gel and it works pretty well. After a few hours my brows get all crazy again (which is to be expected) but for a while they behave. Definitely a cheaper dupe for many more expensive brow gels.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by purplexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i tried many clear mascara and this one is the same with the other brand I've tried before. it doesn't give me that stiff or hard effect at all,my lashes are very short and thin thats why i need a great mascara that can make it very full and long enough to curl.good thing i just bought it for 100pesos Philippine money or around 2USD in multiply.com.its not a waste of money at all i just needed to put a lot of it to get the effect that i wanted,though it looks natural when applied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this for brows and a base for my regular mascara. Helps to tame them and put them in place before I add color. I use it every day and will keep buying it over and over. lasts forever too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

This is by far the BEST clear brow gel ever!!! It holds all day, looks natural, cheap, and has no flakes. I L-O-V-E this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210