October 30, 2014 | 1864 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

I also use this as a brow gel...its ok. I find it puts too much product on the brow compared to MAC or my all time favorite, Caryl Baker (which conditions), however for the price, I will be going back to this. Its just the wand I dont care for...not as brushy as I would like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't use this as a mascara but rather a brow gel! It works wonders! It has a bit more hold than the MAC brow gel and at a fraction of the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by luv2laff9401

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product as a brow gel and i love it. I've tried higher end brow gels and nothing compares to it. It's cheap it gets the job done and it's just a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by themagiconch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to set my brow powder. I don't like brow wax as I can't really work well with it and a mascara wand is pretty foolproof. It works well and is super affordable. I see others here have said it smeared away color - not for me! I use MAC espresso and then this and it never smears too much of my powder away. It does take a bit to dry but I like that as it gives me more time to work on shaping my brows. The best thing is that it does not flake at all, like the way the Covergirl clear mascara does.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by xMishyxoxo

Well since the mascara is clear obviously it isnt suppost to give off any color. I use this for my eyebrow hairs actually so they will stay in place throughout the day (this product works just as well as those expensive brow gels!). I like the packaging because you can see how much product is left. There isnt really a smell and the product is pretty cheap (bought at walmart). Overall I give this 4 lippes because if you use this mascara for your actually lashes it makes them droop! But I would definately buy this product again because it works great for my eyebrows (I got this for my eyebrows after a youtube makeup guru (makeupbytiffanyd) recommended it to viewers for your brows).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by tinadang

I quickly swipe this product on my brows every morning just to keep them in place. It does the job and it's a cheap, drugstore brow gel. I took off a lippy because the brush carries too much product on it, but it's still a consistent product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by missretrochic

I bought this as a cheap alternative to expensive brow gels. In general, I'm happy with the results. I got this mascara 40% off at CVS (love those sales!) However, there are a few drawbacks. When I first got the tube of mascara, it put entirely too much on my brows. Make sure to wipe the excess off either on your hand or on the top of the tube. For me, the staying power isn't great, but it's enough to deal with. Overall, I will probably repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by elbz08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So i use this everyday for my brows, just to keep em in place &it does the job. Lol i dont understand why people buy expensive clear mascaras or brow gels. This one's good and has a decent price. It lasts a while for me too. My only gripe about this is the packaging, the brush just seems to get waaay too much gel on it and so i have to get a tissue and wipe like 80% before i can use it. Other than that its good though, its not that big of a deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Your basic clear mascara. I use it for my brows, but I have used it for my lashes. On my lashes, it didn't do much, the brush isn't suited for any dramatic results, but it seperated a bit and left them soft. Great stuff for my brows, keeps the unruly hairs in place and stays all day. I think I may try this stuff as sort of a primer underneath my mascara and see how that goes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this for my brows and it does a great job and does not flake. But, this also doubles as a product to tame my flyaway hairs. I know it sounds strange, but it really works as long as I just dab it on the hair, it flattens right down. I don't leave the house without using this on my hair! lol