October 1, 2014 | 1326 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by vickyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Like so many others the lightest shade was too orange and dark. I found the coverage patchy and made my skin look really wierd.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this! For $60 I said I better absolutely love it, I didn't! Broke me out horribly, it has PROPANE in it! The color selection is oily. My chin is still recovering and its be about 2 weeks, never had a break out this long! Thankfully its going away! Product will last less then a month and for the price, its crazy!

EDIT:
It gave me the worst break out!! Im not kidding I had a break under my bottom lips by chin and it lasted like a month and a half! Crazy!! Dont buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by sunnygfunk

This Foundation is excellent because it doesnt clog pores, looks fresh and when i wear it i always get compliments. Unfortunately i only save it for special occasions as it finishes too fast. Oh and i apply it with a round kabuki brush by spraying the brush and then applying it to my moisturized face:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im always trying new things and this was a bust for me. It sprayed everywhere with little control and what landed on my skin was very concentrated and blotcy. The price was insane and in my opinion a complete rip off. Save your money on this one girls.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by MickeyMinnie

First of all, they only had 5 color choice. I had to buy two different colors to match my s kin tone. I was too afraid to spread on my face directly so I've used stippling brush, Hated the result. It was too matt and it accentuated every single pore I had and it stuck to the flakey part of my skin. For $120 I've spent it was a total waste. Now they are just sitting in my drawer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by adkizer

I really wanted to like this product and was so excited when I used it for the first time. Unfortunately, the product performance did not live up to the hype. I purchased the lightest shade, which was still a tad bit dark for me. The coverage is very sheer. I have some acne scars and the Diorskin did nothing to conceal those. I have read other reviews say that the coverage is buildable, but I was hesitant to apply another layer. I was afraid that more product would just magnify the difference is my skin color and the product color. This foundation also melted away after about 5 hours. It is not worth the price in my opinion. I asked a friend at work the first week of use if she could tell a difference in my foundation. She told me she had not noticed any difference at all. I expected to look $60 better in this foundation. Maybe I was unrealistic in my expectations, but for a price of $60, I expected this product to be a minor miracle. Diorskin Airflash performed no better than some drugstore products I have used in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by wertmangrg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am loving this foundation, the can lasts longer than I thought, 8 weeks and still alot left.
The SA reminded me to clean my kabuki brush with an antibacterial brush spray regularly which I think has helped me avoid any breakouts (I am very oily and acnegenic)
I spray brush, buff in and set with Dior Nude Powder for a soft focus natural finish.
I also like Dior Nude foundation when I want a liquid.
I feel it is imprtant for me to spend more on quality foundation because the face gives a first impression and I want mine to look and stay healthy and clean! Also I have learned I get what I pay for and NONE of the cheap kinds work and I dont believe they are tested the same and wear the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by wealthy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

BEST foundation i have ever used! I spray my foundation brush lightly with it , and work it around my face, i do this twice. Mine lasted for several months, and i use it 3-4 times a week. For those that want it to last, use Estee Lauder Lucidity Foundation which is my second pick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by walnut789

I love it!! It's so great because it's so incredibly easy to use... Just a spray on the face and I'm done. I've never been a fan of putting on foundation cos of the trouble and time taken to blend properly. But this stuff is so easy and quick! The coverage is not great, it's so lightweight, it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all. But just for the ease of use, I'll keep buying again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by jillbarry

I went to Saks to buy Giorgio Armani liquid silk and bought this b/c she sales woman recommended it and overall had good reviews on Sephora. I ended up returning it b/c I broke several days in a row on different areas of my face. So returned it and bought the GA.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No