October 30, 2014 | 1339 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 2:28:00 AM More reviews by sellysel2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this duo. I tend to break out and this for some odd reason, it looks like I don't with the blush. I've gotten compliments saying wow ur skin looks awesome...and for the bronzer, it looks subtle on me cuz I'm a little tanner but love it anyways. It's perfect. It doesn't look fake. I would totally buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2008 6:12:00 AM More reviews by spoog

first off i hate bronzer and I hate powder blush... I love this duo! its the perfect combo.not too sparkly and works well together. I actually look healthy with this stuff. the only down side is if you have any dryness it or uneven patches it goes on uneven so you need to make sure your skin is exfoliated and moisurised well . also it does highlight laughter lines if you go up too far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 4:46:00 AM More reviews by il0vestarre

love this product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkmacprincess

This is the best combo of bronzers and blush ever! I first suck in my cheeks by making a fish face and sweeping the bronzer in an upward motion on my cheeks. Then I smile naturally and apply the blush on the apples of my cheek. Using the MAC 168 angle blush brush.
I am a NW30 and I am asian so I have golden and reddish undertones. I have a fair to medium complextion and I have got to say it was love at first sight. To be honest I only bought it because everyone and their sister owned it and also the name of the blush is what sealed the deal! The cost of this duo is 37 dollars and with the right discount free shipping online. The quality is amazing, the bronzer is dark enough to show up and not muddy looking at all. The blush was darker than I thought it would be and was very pleased to be able to control the pigment of how bold the blush would appear by choosing how many applications of the blush I used. The price is fine simply becuase with this product you definitley get everything you pay for. Overall this is and will always be my favorite duo.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ropey

Yeah this is a pretty blush. Looks really sparkly in the case but not on the skin. Gives a nice pearly look to the skin. The bronzer is the only one I've found that doesn't make my skin look orange, but I have to be careful when applying it because its quite dark and can look dirty on my skin if there is too much on the brush.
Not sure if its worth the price tag though, I would get it off ebay, I wouldn't pay full price for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lwinn1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love on my ppp skin so portable and convenient. colors look great together.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 9:28:00 AM More reviews by rochelle99

I LOVE this bronzer duo. I have fair skin and this doesnt look orange on me at all. It is the perfect combination of colors for a nice glow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kassi73

Laguna is my favorite part of this duo, hands down. I do like Orgasm, however, its a little shimmery for me. Laguna also has shimmer, but it just helps to make the bronzer not muddy looking. I used the entire pan of Laguna before I ever hit bottom with Orgasm. I'd repurchase Laguna on its own next time, but not as a combo with Orgasm. I do tend to play around with blush more often than I do with bronzer. Bronzer to me is like powder, something you just use every day as a base. Blush is like eyeshadow. Something new every day, for a new look!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2008 3:18:00 AM More reviews by doublee1990

Finally, I have found a great bronzer that shows up on my olive skin yet doesn't look orange or makes my face look like that of a glitter disco queen.LOL I bought the duo after falling in love with Orgasm, which really compliments my skin tone. Yes, the price is rather hefty, but my Orgasm blush lasted for 2 years, so I expect this duo will last me another two. Will continually repurchase until the day I die! haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

Upon first glance: Beautiful, tidy packaging (big fan of the rubbery feeling compact, as I have butter fingers sometimes and have dumped many a product due to being clumsy). The full mirror in the top of the compact is praiseworthy. The blush itself is very orangey looking to me (a little intimidating) with shimmer and the bronzer looks phenomenal. Upon putting a couple swipes of this on the apples of my cheeks (pretty peachy color with hardly any sparkles -- definite PLUS!) and then the light bronzer over my forehead, cheeks, and chin...I am absolutely impressed. The two as a set are such a beautiful duo...I hope NARS never discontinues this, but just in case, I've got a back up! This is HG material!