July 28, 2014 | 1385 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ropey

Yeah this is a pretty blush. Looks really sparkly in the case but not on the skin. Gives a nice pearly look to the skin. The bronzer is the only one I've found that doesn't make my skin look orange, but I have to be careful when applying it because its quite dark and can look dirty on my skin if there is too much on the brush.
Not sure if its worth the price tag though, I would get it off ebay, I wouldn't pay full price for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lwinn1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love on my ppp skin so portable and convenient. colors look great together.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 9:28:00 AM More reviews by rochelle99

I LOVE this bronzer duo. I have fair skin and this doesnt look orange on me at all. It is the perfect combination of colors for a nice glow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kassi73

Laguna is my favorite part of this duo, hands down. I do like Orgasm, however, its a little shimmery for me. Laguna also has shimmer, but it just helps to make the bronzer not muddy looking. I used the entire pan of Laguna before I ever hit bottom with Orgasm. I'd repurchase Laguna on its own next time, but not as a combo with Orgasm. I do tend to play around with blush more often than I do with bronzer. Bronzer to me is like powder, something you just use every day as a base. Blush is like eyeshadow. Something new every day, for a new look!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2008 3:18:00 AM More reviews by doublee1990

Finally, I have found a great bronzer that shows up on my olive skin yet doesn't look orange or makes my face look like that of a glitter disco queen.LOL I bought the duo after falling in love with Orgasm, which really compliments my skin tone. Yes, the price is rather hefty, but my Orgasm blush lasted for 2 years, so I expect this duo will last me another two. Will continually repurchase until the day I die! haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

Upon first glance: Beautiful, tidy packaging (big fan of the rubbery feeling compact, as I have butter fingers sometimes and have dumped many a product due to being clumsy). The full mirror in the top of the compact is praiseworthy. The blush itself is very orangey looking to me (a little intimidating) with shimmer and the bronzer looks phenomenal. Upon putting a couple swipes of this on the apples of my cheeks (pretty peachy color with hardly any sparkles -- definite PLUS!) and then the light bronzer over my forehead, cheeks, and chin...I am absolutely impressed. The two as a set are such a beautiful duo...I hope NARS never discontinues this, but just in case, I've got a back up! This is HG material!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by marialouisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hesitated to buy it at first because of mixed reviews here and as I can't try it first as Nars is not available where I live.But I decided I must get it when I saw photo of Mrs Beckham having it.Yeah I know I'm sad.But thank God I don't regret it.Orgasm looks great one me.I saw few pics of girls wearing it before and it looked peachy on them while on me it's more like gentle pink with a hint of peach.I'm fair so it shows up on me.When it comes to Laguna I have mixed feelings.It's great quality as all Nars products I tried but I'm afraid it doesn't look natural on me because of all that glitter.I have to wait till summer when I will be more tanned to decied whether I love it or just like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2008 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ahu

I'm on the edge of returning this product .. I got this one more for the bronzer. Unfortunately i'm one of those whom it gave a muddy/ dirty look rather then the beautiful sun-kissed touch , maybe its because im rather fair , this was too dark for me . Got this recently , and tried putting it on twice so far , i gave it three lippies because the second time i was by far more careful and it worked a lot better .First time was a disaster , maybe because i am so used to the Guerlain terracota sheer Blondes 01 (rub the brush on the powder, do the same on your face : voila!!) but i wanted to try this for the reviews it got here , i guess it just leaves us at the point that not every product works for everyone ...The blush( orgasm) is nice , but it is not THE blush for me either ..
I like NARS in general and this might or might not be such a nightmare ,i will have to try it a few more times and im going to edit my review then.. i have a feeling this might be better for summer ,so i will give it a little more time , but will purchase another Guerlain sheen bronzer meanwhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by anshort4angel

I'd been on a hunt for a good bronzer and I got this after reading all the great reviews... I have to say - it definitely does what it's meant to do. There's very little if any shimmer in this (thankfully, because i wanted something really natural looking) and the blush looks amazing on my skin - i'm an NC37 (asian)... The blush has the slightest glow that looks fantastic. I think this is my HG... =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Simplicity310

I really like this combo on my olive, AA complexion. While my eyes were attracted to orgasm, I thought it wouldn't show up well on my complexion. It's actually very lovely and forget waiting until summer -- I'm wearing this baby now coupled with the orgasm lipgloss.